[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

This is so awesome! Everything is so buttery and smooth.

I have found some of the mentioned bugs, but they don't bother me too much.

P.S. Has anyone got allbackup to work on this?

Guest darkluk

I have only bug with notification LED, i dont have any other bugs like freezing notification bar or GPS bug. Everything is very smooth and working. In antutu i has score around 4500 with all apps, in Quadrant i has 1950+- .

Instaled from full wiped/factory reset with the newest CWM.

Great work Dazzozo again <3 you!!!

Guest Aurimas L.

Great work, thanks. Issues found so far:

- notification LED not working

- notification bar frozen occasionaly - cannot pull it down. Change of theme or reboot phone and it is working again.

- (this could be JB related - different mounting) - when I have microSD in, phone reports Internal storage and this microsd as the same capacity and same space used, even if microsd is much bigger and has different content. If I connect to PC via MTP, there is still two places accesible - internal storage and sd card, again both the same capacity and same content shown, and I dont see any of my microsd real content nor capacity. Only solution is connect phone via Mass Storage, then I see corectly internal and external storage with proper content an capacity and after disconnect, phone now reports both storages correctly.

Yes, notification bar frozen to mee also. Only the restart solved the problem... LED notifications not working...

Guest Andymac1969

Excellent work, Google Now is fantastic on it, the only issue I have found is screen freezing or unresponsive, but the back, home and power buttons still work. I connected the phone to the PC, got it to freeze and captured a logcat

logcat.txt

post-407498-0-53012000-1355135214_thumb.

post-407498-0-51451700-1355135239_thumb.

Guest ferreiradanielf

updated OTA went great, flashed gapps, still had to reinstall some apps like facebook because they were crashing,

some bugs:

-panorama mode not working properly

-some freezes (froze in dead trigger)

-can't see my sdcard, not even in file explorer, but the apps in it still work somehow

-no notification bar

that's all for now, thanks dazz for the awesome work!!

Guest thebuell

Also missing is the really cool switch off sequence when you press power button, I liked that on the CM9.1, it would be nice to have that ported to CM10.1.

I did think the power on sequence was not as good as the one in CM9.1 but those are just niggles better to fix the more serious problems first :)

Its running quite smooth - got 20.5 fps in nenamark2 - on cm9 id get about 18.5 max. ;)

Translation is great compared to cm9 - i have yet to find option thats not in czech language.

Others mentioned some problems with 3rd party camera apps - havent encountered any with Camera ZOOM FX.

I have, however, encountered the freezes, mainly status bar freeze (which is quite disturbing, as i cannot get to kill launcher using back button, even when its enabled in dev settings - this was possible on cm9). Other than that, it was only opera mobile (mini was fine) not playing well with go keyboard (it would freeze when loading page and using keyboard at the same time).

I will give "Disable HW overlays" a shot. ;)

edit: Anyone managed to play (not so legally obtained, as i am in progress of enabling internet transactions on my visa - yet again, no idea why it stopped working) Shadowgun on any ics/jb? The game itself is running quite smooth, but its unplayable due to "sticky" controls - one have to go like psycho when clicking on buttons for them to work, and ingame joystick/shoot button and pretty much everything else got the same issues. :(

Edited by Hkarta

Guest jordanclarke69

I can't get Wifi to switch on or any mobile network connection. I tried OTA update, which didn't allow wifi, so then I wiped and flashed, same thing.

Any ideas??

Guest tcpaulh

Excellent work, Google Now is fantastic on it, the only issue I have found is screen freezing or unresponsive, but the back, home and power buttons still work. I connected the phone to the PC, got it to freeze and captured a logcat

Quite a few errors (VoldConnector, Sensors, Trace, CM PowerHAL, libgenlock, gralloc, BufferQueue, SurfaceTextureClient) in the log. Am sure Daz will be taking a look. Your sky news app is spamming the log quite heavily as well.

Guest hippy dave

Turn on "Disable HW overlays" in Developer options looks like can fix the freezes problems .

This works, thanks! :-)

Doesn't fix all the graphical glitches I'm getting in Chrome tho, must be a different issue.

Well done Dazzozo and crew, great rom, only concerns so far is with "handcent sms" and "sense analog clock" both freeze in settings when setting up, managed to get them working on the rom, but when I return to settings, in either, it freezes......................