Feahnor

Feahnor

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade S, Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@jmphotos
Is camera exposure compensation working on CM10?

padneen

padneen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend
i changed the software on this phone with a rom i downloaded from this site to try and
fix the ringing issue with this phone it did not work so could you please help me to fix this? i would be very grateful if you could specs huawei g300 version 403 baseband 2030 build 952
regards Patrick Collins

Johnnyd1979

Johnnyd1979

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
I'm having problems with the proximity sensor again.

If I receive a call the screen turns off and I can't turn it off or do anything at all with phone. Any solution that works? I'm so fed up with this...

Edited by Johnnyd1979, 13 January 2013 - 11:45 PM.

moodoop

moodoop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Daily support, wait for the update

popoyaya

popoyaya

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V, Galaxy S3
Next update will be massive. Can't wait!

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts

Daily support, wait for the update

Okay?

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

Want3d

Want3d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Huawei All Backup is not working on JB.

I try to restore contact with other aplications, but unsuscesful.

Does anyone have a solution to restore contacts?

intensedarkness

intensedarkness

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Devices:G300, Y300, Desire, Nexus 4

Huawei All Backup is not working on JB.

I try to restore contact with other aplications, but unsuscesful.

Does anyone have a solution to restore contacts?

Save your contacts to your gmail account - this is a massive time/effort saver.
Else use an independant backup and restore app on play store, eg. GoBackup Pro or similar.

Want3d

Want3d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Save your contacts to your gmail account - this is a massive time/effort saver.
Else use an independant backup and restore app on play store, eg. GoBackup Pro or similar.

Thanks intensedarkness for your answer, but this is not a solution for me in this moment.
I've had google sincronization and he desapoint me. Sincronizaton didn't work after rom upgread, and when I check google contact's on web, I had only 5(new) contacts, not 350.

On next upgread I will use cyanogenMod backup, google and another aplication from store.

The problem stil persist. Can anyone can help me with a huawei all backup version who will work on JB?

pekahk

pekahk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
I had problems with reboot. After I disabled 3G data it stopped rebooting but I was unavaiable and noone could call me. These problems gone after I:
1.wipe data/factory reset
2.wipe cache
3.in Advanced: wipe dalvik cache
4.in Mounts and storage: format system
5.advanced-reboot recovery
6.then I installed original GB ROM from huawei
then I upgraded GB to ICS OTA (vodafone)

the phone is not rebooting and Im available all the time. I dont have root yet but all is working well now. I´ll wait for next release of CM10 and try it ..

j4r0l

j4r0l

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300
to avoid reboots due to 3g,use 2g only(trading a little speed for stability is imo very good trade.. ;) btw this was suggested many times before...

i cant remember if this was mentioned...when i longpress home button i get list of last used apps,so far so good,but sometimes(usually may fit there better) i dont see the last app i used,i have to longpress home again..
small example,i play angrybirds,press home to check time or whatsoever,then when i longpress home i would expect i will see angrybirds in the list,but usually,i dont..when i longpress home again,all is as it should be with angrybirds listed last..

can sb confim that,or is it just my problem?

flor90

flor90

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

to avoid reboots due to 3g,use 2g only(trading a little speed for stability is imo very good trade.. ;) btw this was suggested many times before...

i cant remember if this was mentioned...when i longpress home button i get list of last used apps,so far so good,but sometimes(usually may fit there better) i dont see the last app i used,i have to longpress home again..
small example,i play angrybirds,press home to check time or whatsoever,then when i longpress home i would expect i will see angrybirds in the list,but usually,i dont..when i longpress home again,all is as it should be with angrybirds listed last..

can sb confim that,or is it just my problem?

I noticed that too.

Buffalo Soldier

Buffalo Soldier

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Great news everybody:

Sorry I've been quiet for a while guys. Been working on bigger things behind the scenes and got a bit sick of people suddenly starting the anti-Daz movement. :P

Posted Image

Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Diehard

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Looks good, can't wait :)

The vast majority of us really appreciate all the work being done by everyone involved in making this rom, so keep up the good work.

glorifiedg

glorifiedg

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:Huawei g300
Good job and thanks for spending free time on this. I second the previous comment: most of us appreciate the efforts you all make to turn this low-end device in something that we can actually enjoy using.

Edited by glorifiedg, 14 January 2013 - 04:20 PM.

Higgy69

Higgy69

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
All this work is very impressive. My girlfriend has just got a S3 with Jelly Bean so it will be cool that my cheapo Huawei will be running the same version of the o.s.

popoyaya

popoyaya

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V, Galaxy S3
@Buffalo Soldier:
kernel 3.4? me want

Edited by popoyaya, 14 January 2013 - 08:24 PM.

Rattonboy

Rattonboy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:My phone and playing Basketball.
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE, MOMO9, San Diego
ROM is great thanks a lot. Hope cm10.1 comes to the ASCEND G300, its on the blade thanks to KonstaT. Again thanks DAZZOZO and anyone else on this project. ;)

skillet-4e03a3fdbe31a.png

BadarChaudhry

BadarChaudhry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Been using rc2 since it was out and working great since then... Apart from VOIP apps. Mobile VOIP. NONOH and easy VOIP getting closed as soon as i hit Dail button. Anyone else having issue with VOIP apps?

dakok

dakok

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • Devices:Coolpad F1 8297w

I'm having problems with the proximity sensor again.
If I receive a call the screen turns off and I can't turn it off or do anything at all with phone. Any solution that works? I'm so fed up with this...

Search for your problem on this forum. I remember reading something about dust clogging on sensor. Thorough cleaning helped finally. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ZTE v987 China Rom Collection Telekineza.com Coolpad F1 software and stuff Huawei G300 Chinese Cuisine - Roms from far far away
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users