[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

Yeah, getcm actually crashed. Well spotted :P

If it happens again I'll look in to it, though it's been up fine for months. Probably a bug.

Guest ReZ1342

, What is actually wrong with this rom ;/ , when i installed it everything works super fine and when you go to developer and turn all 3 animations off :D Super smooth rom , Dazzazo your a work of art like the statues in MADDAM Tassue in London HAhahah :D , Well made rom xD now everybody who complains you can suck on my 14 year old weener xD

Guest kyan31
, What is actually wrong with this rom ;/ , when i installed it everything works super fine and when you go to developer and turn all 3 animations off :D Super smooth rom , Dazzazo your a work of art like the statues in MADDAM Tassue in London HAhahah :D , Well made rom xD now everybody who complains you can suck on my 14 year old weener xD

No thanks.

Guest akuci

I think there are too many "Work in progress" ROM's, so Dazz can't focus on fixing bugs on CM10 and CM10.1.

Touch Linux and other fancy geek stuff... Okay, it's fine, but can someone other work on that and help Dazz to fix a lot of small bugs in CM10?

Dazz,

You start every day a new ROM, and you just don't have time to work on all of them, so think about it.

Edited by akuci

Guest ficko98

we have already talking about that, dazz fix some stuff for example cm10.1 and make that change also for cm9, that's not wasting time, and dazzo know how is better to work.

Guest wouterbeer

I think there are too many "Work in progress" ROM's, so Dazz can't focus on fixing bugs on CM10 and CM10.1.

Touch Linux and other fancy geek stuff... Okay, it's fine, but can someone other work on that and help Dazz to fix a lot of small bugs in CM10?

Dazz,

You start every day a new ROM, and you just don't have time to work on all of them, so think about it.

Hi - if you can do better please show us - Bye

Guest Rostilj xD

Dazz,

I was think like you but Daz show me that he knows the best. He progres all of his ROMs and he make many roms so we can only say Thanks Daz, please continue. Yes progress is slow but we got a progress and that is important!

Guest akuci

Hi - if you can do better please show us - Bye

Okay, okay, it's fine, I can't do better, and I just said that I think he could do just a few ROM's, and focus on them. So, calm down, take it easy.

Guest dakok

@rostilj:

That`s right.

But you have to calculate g300`s lifespan.

Statistically, it will be replaced with a newer phone in 1-2 years from it`s market appearance.

So, if Daz dazn`t bring his g300 rom development to an end within next 5-6 months,

Wait a minute... its not that bad, there is enough time... :)

Guest Rostilj xD

Yes. And CM9 is pretty stable, If he finish CM9 (I hope that he will), more (good) ICS roms can be developed (MIUI V4,PA,AOKP all stable and good ROMs).

Guest fr0do
Yes. And CM9 is pretty stable, If he finish CM9 (I hope that he will), more (good) ICS roms can be developed (MIUI V4,PA,AOKP all stable and good ROMs).
I think we're pretty much at a dead end with these ROMs now, without the sources from Huawei and the hardware manufacturers.

Our developers have done a pretty incredible job I'm sure everyone would have to agree, in borrowing and bolting on bits and pieces from other devices to get the G300 working as well add it does, especially the vastly improved kernel that improves Huawei's stock rom and makes it fly.

Guest drama20050202

hi there:) i have an issue..when i restart my phone,the contacts iscon in the dock bar dissapears :s and i don't find where i can set up Sd card as the primary storage :-s cand someone help me please?

anyway it's a great ROM :X

Guest hugocard
hi there:) i have an issue..when i restart my phone,the contacts iscon in the dock bar dissapears :s and i don't find where i can set up Sd card as the primary storage :-s cand someone help me please?

anyway it's a great ROM :X

settings->storage->storage location

About the contacts i think somebody already wrote in the forum about it But I really cant remember the solution.

Edited by hugocard

Guest andy/newbie

Dazz,

very very cheekie this comment, this sort of ungrateful comments will do any devs head in,I think you will find maney different people are very gratfull for the many ROMs he have made as its allaways about variety some like ics and some jb ,I am just happy are budget g300 has such good serport from some very good devs long may it continue

Guest doveman

My standard procedure:

• Reboot recovery
  • Wipe data
  • Wipe cache
  • Mounts... format system
  • format data
  • format cache (I know these arent necessary, but it takes 10 secs)
  • Advanced.. Wipe Dalvik cache
  • Reboot recovery
  • install rom zip
  • install gapps zip
  • reboot
  • enjoy

Once booted, I enable wifi and then I install rom toolbox pro and enable ad blocking, and then install everything else from Play Store. Hopefully play has identified my device properly and automatically downloads... once everything is downloaded, I set up relevant accounts etc and restart.

I'm looking to crossgrade to this ROM from Stock+ B44 B7 as I'm having a lot of problems with apps crashing/freezing running under that. I've got Baseband 2030, Android version 4.0.3.

Should I be following your procedure or the one here http://www.modaco.co...20#entry2063610 which is basically

'Wipe Data/Factory Reset'

'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM

?

Guest seananners

Hi, Im new to the forum, just a massive thanks firstly to the Devs, and everyone else, for making the G300 usable!

I got mine yesterday and after half an hour faffing about with stock GB i came online looking for a ROM!

I opted for this one, CM10.0 4.1.2, Was just wondering if anyone else gets random reboots? and if theirs a way around it? Is it rom related or do I have a dodgey phone?

Thanks in advance!

Sean

Guest dalyer

Hi, Im new to the forum, just a massive thanks firstly to the Devs, and everyone else, for making the G300 usable!

I got mine yesterday and after half an hour faffing about with stock GB i came online looking for a ROM!

I opted for this one, CM10.0 4.1.2, Was just wondering if anyone else gets random reboots? and if theirs a way around it? Is it rom related or do I have a dodgey phone?

Thanks in advance!

Sean

If you get them while on 3G then it's a common enough problem (although not affecting everybody) when using the unlocked bootloader. See here for a possible solution:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361333-use-stock-based-ics-roms-on-gb-baseband/

Guest iDontphone

Hi

So I am now on 4.1.2 all all is well except my camera now no longer works with any apps, I have tried many eg lgCamera, CameraZOOM, Camera FV-5 etc. The display goes haywire unril I exit the app.

Should I try a different rom? Any suggestions would be great.

Guest george109

I think this ROM is great, but I have a small problem with it as when I plug it into the charger while it is turned off, instead of going to a battery status/ charging screen, like the Vodafone and lightning ROM did, it just boots to recovery, and this happens all the time, and there is no way I can stop this. Also, the phone thinks that the charger Is a computer, as it has the notification saying USB storage attached, is there any way to stop this?

Also what are the correct settings for auto brightness? as mine does not work (change at all).

Guest george109

Hi

So I am now on 4.1.2 all all is well except my camera now no longer works with any apps, I have tried many eg lgCamera, CameraZOOM, Camera FV-5 etc. The display goes haywire unril I exit the app.

Should I try a different rom? Any suggestions would be great.

I have this problem too. here are some screenshots:

EDIT: I can't seem to upload the Screenshots,! also I have looked at the screenshots and they do not show the problem, but the screen is full of the notification bar, but all garbled!

Edited by george109

Guest iDontphone

Update: I went to System Settings, About phone, Cynanogen Mod updates, and updated to cm-10.1-20130216-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R2.zip (it hald already downloaded so I clicked to install), rebooted and camera working again, sweet.