In 10.1? See the original post:

http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2082062

webtaster

webtaster

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300
Just installed the 10.1 ROM. Runs really smoothly. I did notice that I can't adjust the call volume. It seems to be stuck at Max. Does anyone else have this ? I seem to remember this issue in earlier ROMs but it was fixed some time ago.

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Devices:huawei
ooh i wonder how this compares with the badui rom? the speed and battery is amazing on that and also looks the part.

不知不觉

不知不觉

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:huaweiuG300
I am from China
嘿嘿

kosac

kosac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
3g restarts on B954 (last generic) to.. so restarts on all firmware versions... :/

bluecjh

bluecjh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g300
I have the same issue with the 10.1 ROM: call volume is at Max and cannot be turned down.

y4ss1n

y4ss1n

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
  • Twitter:@y4s1nne

ooh i wonder how this compares with the badui rom? the speed and battery is amazing on that and also looks the part.

CM10.1 is alot better than baidu in every aspect, except the battery on baidu is ALOT better. On CM10.1 my battery will survive max 1 day (which isnt so bad).

ChewyAC

ChewyAC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Okay. New guy here and I've taken 2 days to try and gets this mod running on my device. I have rooted and bootloaded (Well I think I've bootloaded not sure how to tell) I've got superuser so my rooting is legit. Anyway got all this done now It's just the clockworkmod recovery giving me some major grief I have been able to install on my device for ages. I follow the basic instructions, this is what I do:
Turning off my phone, taking out the battery and unpluging everything (I have debugging on and fastboot off)

I put my battery back in the phone then proceed to hold the power button and the volume down button after a couple of seconds the Huawei logo appears and stays there.

I plug my phone in to the computer (noise is heard when plugging it in as usual but it comes up with, USB Device Not Recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned but I have installed the drivers and I was able to root and boatloader my phone) I open install-cwmrecovery-windows.bat and comes up with waiting for device. This is as far as I can go I've tried everything but it's always the same. Thanks.

Unknownliviu

Unknownliviu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
A bit off topic : Is there any way to override Android's limitation that makes my phone ignore ad-hoc wireless networks( i am using linux, and i'd like to share my wired connection through wifi , i can do that in windows with Connectify, but I really hate windows ) ?
I have googled before asking here, with no luck so far (hostapd is not compatible with my network card or its linux driver ).

Costy88031

Costy88031

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8815 Ascend G300
Now when CM10.1 was launched you will leave aside CM10 and work just with CM10.1?

Edited by Costy88031, 29 January 2013 - 09:51 AM.

Cardie

Cardie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Is there ANY camera apps that work properly on this ROM? Ive downloaded an MIUI one that worked well on 10.1 but the ROM was very unstable, gone back to R5 (CM10) and now this camera app doesnt work :(

joandrade

joandrade

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Twitter:@0xJoao

Is there ANY camera apps that work properly on this ROM? Ive downloaded an MIUI one that worked well on 10.1 but the ROM was very unstable, gone back to R5 (CM10) and now this camera app doesnt work :(

Yes, because it's a third party camera app and CM9 and CM10 don't yet have the fix that Daz found. The next versions of both CM9 and CM10 will support third party camera apps.

If I helped you, hit the green rep button. :)

Pain_Deluxe

Pain_Deluxe

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Interests:skating,hardware,cars
  • Devices:Huawei G300 [email protected]
Just have a dumb question :D

After Wipe Data/ Cache / format system can i go back to CM9 + ics gapps?
because i only would to test cm10 for one or two days

lol after first boot i get google speak service fc (On wizard)

And NO project butter ? Its not so smooth on scrolling

Edited by Pain_Deluxe, 30 January 2013 - 04:24 PM.

saiem1

saiem1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Technology, ICT, Android
  • Devices:Moto G (4.4.2 UK RETAIL)
  • Twitter:@Saiem1337
Dazzozo have you heard about the entropy app called seeder.
The issue Seeder addresses is that Android draws from a predefined entropy pool—or set of random data—for almost all of its operations. When that limited pool of random data dries up, it has to rebuild itself, which results in delays while apps and services wait for the data they need.

Seeder takes the process that generates this data and runs it every second (it's extremely light on resources—this usually happens behind the scenes anyway, so you don't notice it), then feeds that information to a new random data pool that's constantly kept refreshed. Then, the app uses that fresh data to "top off" the system pool so it never runs out. That means you never have to wait for the generation service to start up and fill the pool with random data. The result? Almost everything about your Android phone is several times faster.

Link: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1987032

tcpaulh

tcpaulh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, Huawei G300, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@tcpaulh
We've discussed seeder. It does 'something' here but that may be a knock on secondary effect almost by accident. I'm still using it. Entropy on latest 4.2.1 was low (whatever that means) until I enabled it. It's a can of worms...

How To Provide Error Logs

There's a problem on KitKat with text wrap / reflow not working. Issue raised here. Please Star and Reply if you think it's a stupid regression

klugszi

klugszi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Hi there!

Rom update that will be independent of the network?

Thanks;)

HappyCerberus

HappyCerberus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Hi, this ROM is awesome, but I having this weird issue.

When on WiFi and with low signal, the system becomes incredibly laggy/choppy.
This doesn't happen with mobile data connection, or with high signal (although the phone does seem slightly less responsive even on high signal WiFi, but that might jus be observational bias).

Caskarut

Caskarut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Is there a way to change the 'old-tv-app-closing-animation'? A bit too much for me...the rest works very, very good.

EDIT: just found it in the developer options under animation scale adjustment.

Edited by Caskarut, 31 January 2013 - 07:04 PM.

mitudi21

mitudi21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can someone help me i got a problem,really i can say that i don't really understand how to install this mod,if you make a video or something like that i'll apreciated...Thx

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,146 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W
Tutorials already exist on how to root your phone, install a recovery (e.g. ClockWorkMod Recovery) and install custom ROMs exist already - for example here's a popular one but there are others:

http://www.modaco.co...date-root-more/

I followed that one to install different ROMs here (Infusion, CM10.0, CM10.1).

Hope this helps.

Edited by dalyer, 01 February 2013 - 03:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users