Google Play is not working

Guest peeyush

Guest peeyush

Hi guyzz....

I recently installed CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2) its working good so far but having problem with Google play . Whenever I select Google play it flashes for few seconds and then get disappear. So If any body had same problem and resolved it plz let me know..

thanx in advance

Guest Snap.IT

Hi guyzz....

I recently installed CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2) its working good so far but having problem with Google play . Whenever I select Google play it flashes for few seconds and then get disappear. So If any body had same problem and resolved it plz let me know..

thanx in advance

I assume you installed the gapps package from KonstaT's thread?

Are you overclocking?

You should be fine just reinstalling it, it'll overwrite whatever play is on your /system partition so a full reinstall shouldn't be needed, i'd try that along with wiping dalvik (from recovery) and data for play services under settings -> apps. This way you'll have removed all data for it and reinstalled it completely.

Guest bladeroid

It should be due to low memory issue of our phone... Even the settings screen gets automatically closes with CM10 & 9..

Wait for the stable version or take part in KonstaTs development and send him the log files...

Guest Snap.IT

It should be due to low memory issue of our phone... Even the settings screen gets automatically closes with CM10 & 9..

Wait for the stable version or take part in KonstaTs development and send him the log files...

No.

Regardless of what the issue is it's NOT low memory and stable version? This is unofficial development, it's stable but it won't become official anytime soon if ever.

It's also not a problem with the ROM, it's a problem with either the version of play installed or the installation of google play, do NOT bother devs with logs about things like these, we hate it.

Edited by Snap.IT

Guest bladeroid

Bro,

It happened to close automatically with my 256MB ram idea blade., but in my XCD35 having 512MB it runs smooth,smooth,smooth without any problem..

I'd just posted it from my user experience.. I aint any android expert to know the root cause of the issue...

Guest peeyush

Ok guyzz I tried every thing as u said ... but its still nit working ... I formatted system , data , cache ... Then re Installed every thing but still not working ... plz hlp guyzz