Huawei Ascend G300 Reviews , Tutorials , Apps and Games

Guest Berkay1343

Wtf why did you give credit to cyda in the last video? He had nothing to do with CM anything! It was only Dazzozo and fagulhas. You really need to get your facts right before you post videos. Also, its pronounced dazzOzo not dazzAzo >_>

Guest grizzlyflea

Wtf why did you give credit to cyda in the last video? He had nothing to do with CM anything! It was only Dazzozo and fagulhas. You really need to get your facts right before you post videos. Also, its pronounced dazzOzo not dazzAzo >_>

LOL!

Guest G-razer

Okay, first of all don't take this as a personal attack, take this as advice. Your videos could do with stripping out the music due to your dialect. Since you're speaking a dialect that omits sounds that are there in Standard English (which an international audience requires for basic intelligibility) that Ja-Fake-en accent in the video at a low volume with the music spliced in as a second track at too high a volume in comparison overwhelms your voice. On top of this we have your passive, broken tempo speaking voice creating additional intelligibility issues in an audio presentation for the target audience. Whilst you and your immediate family and cohorts may be able to understand it, the listeners on this website and elsewhere are very likely going to have problems with it. Until you've fixed those, it would be best to strip the music away, cut up real time video feeds of items such as displaying systems apps and menus to flick through as you speak over on an additional audio track (commentary). And please, put some clothes on, this isn't a dating website.

Guest jayj306

Hey give the guy a break, he's gone to a lot of trouble and added something of worth to the community.

I for one appreciate the OP's efforts

Agreed. Speaking as someone who's waiting for the bugs to be ironed out before attempting a patch (never did it before), I appreciate the video he made, and I was very impressed by the performance of the ROM. Forum comments are one things, but there's nothing like seeing it in action to gain a proper impression. And the guy's obviously only started doing this thing so a bit of slack is needed.

Guest Berkay1343

Okay, first of all don't take this as a personal attack, take this as advice. Your videos could do with stripping out the music due to your dialect. Since you're speaking a dialect that omits sounds that are there in Standard English (which an international audience requires for basic intelligibility) that Ja-Fake-en accent in the video at a low volume with the music spliced in as a second track at too high a volume in comparison overwhelms your voice. On top of this we have your passive, broken tempo speaking voice creating additional intelligibility issues in an audio presentation for the target audience. Whilst you and your immediate family and cohorts may be able to understand it, the listeners on this website and elsewhere are very likely going to have problems with it. Until you've fixed those, it would be best to strip the music away, cut up real time video feeds of items such as displaying systems apps and menus to flick through as you speak over on an additional audio track (commentary). And please, put some clothes on, this isn't a dating website.

ok i will cut the music off or put it to a very low volume 2. i dont choose my pictures it somehow updates it self because i login with my facebook

Guest Berkay1343

Agreed. Speaking as someone who's waiting for the bugs to be ironed out before attempting a patch (never did it before), I appreciate the video he made, and I was very impressed by the performance of the ROM. Forum comments are one things, but there's nothing like seeing it in action to gain a proper impression. And the guy's obviously only started doing this thing so a bit of slack is needed.

Thanks

Hey give the guy a break, he's gone to a lot of trouble and added something of worth to the community.

I for one appreciate the OP's efforts

Hey, I may sound like a dick trying to point out the flaws, but if your going to make a video, at least have some correct information. He didn't even quote fagulhas in the video, and he quoted cyda instead :wacko:

Guest Berkay1343

Hey, I may sound like a dick trying to point out the flaws, but if your going to make a video, at least have some correct information. He didn't even quote fagulhas in the video, and he quoted cyda instead :wacko:

Looooooool is it that much of a big problem , is it going to hurt anyone ? lets say i pointed everything wrong there is still footage of the rom to show the smoothness :)

Looooooool is it that much of a big problem , is it going to hurt anyone ? lets say i pointed everything wrong there is still footage of the rom to show the smoothness :)

Well, if your information is wrong, you should just leave it out of the video. Better yet, let someone else make videos as your videos aren't even that good.

You're coming across as a bit of a bully constantly picking fault. If you don't like the vids then don't watch them. Give the guy a break.

OK, I apologize for what I said.

Guest Berkay1343

New Video Coming out Soon about Top 5 Games Like PES 2012 , GTA 3 ETC and how to get them without apk a much faster way coming out today or tommorow keep updated :)