Modern Combat 4 on ASCEND G300 with FPS

Guest Rattonboy

Guest Rattonboy

thought i'd do a short quick video of the performance of CM10 and MC4 :D

the cpu wasn't overclocked

PS. Thanks Dazzozo and other devs for CM10 ;)

Edited by Rattonboy

Thats runs a lot better than I would have expected but how anyone can play first person shooters with anything other than mouse and keyboard is beyond me. /hat off to you.

I spent far too many years playing cs on pc to be able to play with any other controls. :P

Edited by Cyda

Guest Rattonboy

Thats runs a lot better than I would have expected but how anyone can play first person shooters with anything other than mouse and keyboard is beyond me. /hat off to you.

I spent far too many years playing cs on pc to be able to play with any other controls. :P

this is not the best way to pay fps's, you may have seen me trying to aim at a guy running bit i couldn't get him. mouse and keyboard is better than any controller or touch screen way to play an fps genre. I've playing cs 1.6 for years it beats cod and bf, it so much more fun to play and addictive!

Guest Rattonboy

Wow. That is unexpectedly smooth. I expected a world of lag

the average fps was around 17 same as mc3, not super smooth but was surprised to see this game even work in our g300! ;)

Guest G-razer

this is not the best way to pay fps's, you may have seen me trying to aim at a guy running bit i couldn't get him. mouse and keyboard is better than any controller or touch screen way to play an fps genre. I've playing cs 1.6 for years it beats cod and bf, it so much more fun to play and addictive!

Did you ever install the Realtiy Mod for BF2? That was more fun to play than every other game on the market imho. Mic's a must, and a brain too.

Guest Rattonboy

Did you ever install the Realtiy Mod for BF2? That was more fun to play than every other game on the market imho. Mic's a must, and a brain too.

I will get bf2, haven't had a go on it yet. by the I don't hate cod or bf, it just doesn't keep me interested :)

Guest Gabriel94

Could you do a video of GTA Vice City? I have it but it lags a bit, even with chainfire and resolution and all settings are on low and im on CM9 btw, maybe it will work better on CM10.

Guest Rattonboy

Could you do a video of GTA Vice City? I have it but it lags a bit, even with chainfire and resolution and all settings are on low and im on CM9 btw, maybe it will work better on CM10.

I got gta vice city today will have to do video today then upload it tomorrow, I am going abroad Monday!

Guest thepolodoc

On CM10 without an overclock, Vice City was running at around 12-16fps I estimate. Maybe its playable for some people but definitely not for me. I doubt an overclock will make a difference to be honest

I don't get it. I played it fine and smooth with CM9. (After I got a world of lag with Infusion)

Though I only played the first part. Cuz I'm not done with MC3 yet.

Edited by worg3