GTA VICE CITY with fps (VIDEO UPLOADED)

Guest Rattonboy

Guest Rattonboy

Made another video of the G300 gaming. again phone hasn't been overclocked. I got around 11 - 27 fps

sorry its a bit long but couldn't edit as i don't have laptop at the moment. :'(

Edited by Rattonboy

Guest marcioo

I want to update but when I update to CM10 one week ago I had many problems... But in that one day I saw that games run very very very well, so I think that I will update to CM10 R2 to try gaming xD

Guest Rattonboy

I want to update but when I update to CM10 one week ago I had many problems... But in that one day I saw that games run very very very well, so I think that I will update to CM10 R2 to try gaming xD

hope r2 fixes game crashes :/

Guest grizzlyflea

it hardly lagged in game, did you reduce the graphics?

For real?! Please tell me how you made this possible. and I set graphics to low and still got terrible lag

Guest Rattonboy

am trying to upload the video to show you all how it rums but last attempt YouTube said video format isn't supported but it was mp4. I used vidcon to convert it as I don't have a laptop at the moment, so will upload soon

Guest Rattonboy

Props for bringing Video.

But please i hope you get a new at christamas eve :P

sorry but I don't get what you meant :/ if you mean camera quality, I do have camcorder but I have no laptop to move files from cam to laptop. sorry, would have it but going abroad tomorrow :D

Guest Gabriel94

Nice, i use the same settings but kinda works better, quality is very poor because of resolution but its 100% playable, i will upload a better video soon too. :)

And do you have ghost touchscreen input problems when the touchscreen presses itself on its own? Did your phone fall or something maybe the plastic gorilla glass isnt that attached to your phone so good and sdust comes on the actual touchscreen and causes the ghost touchscreen inputs, i had that problem too but was kinda hard to fix.

Guest Rattonboy

Nice, i use the same settings but kinda works better, quality is very poor because of resolution but its 100% playable, i will upload a better video soon too. :)

And do you have ghost touchscreen input problems when the touchscreen presses itself on its own? Did your phone fall or something maybe the plastic gorilla glass isnt that attached to your phone so good and sdust comes on the actual touchscreen and causes the ghost touchscreen inputs, i had that problem too but was kinda hard to fix.

yeah the video quality is poor , I used zte blade. there was a moment where the touches froze but I think that is because of the ROM as it never happened on any other ROM. I do have a screen protector but its the one i have had for 5 months.