New Original Frimware V4.0 from who-are-we

Guest andypag

Guest GOlteanu

what changes did you make with rom toolbox, im using the orignal b952 which has the vodaphone stuff, i havnt tried the worldwide release yet.

I installed the worldwide release (I jumped from B895 to B952), the worldwide release doesn't have the vodacrap, nor radio or all backup.

After installation, I did a quick root, unlocked bootloader, CWM recovery, and then ROM toolbox. I uninstalled Gmail, Google plus, the music app from huawei, Voice dialer, twitter, facebook, chrome browser (I don't use my phone for browsing, and when I do, the build in browser is just enough), and 2-3 more apps (I can't remember what they were).

I also use Rom toolbox to install some scripts - zipalign apps, fix system speed up and increased the read/write speed of the SD card (from 128kb that was set by the phone, to 2mb).

It doesn't have the toggles bar, and I just installed Power Toggles, and used it.

The phone is working just fine, no lags, no restarts, no app force closing. For the first time I can play Rage of Bahamut on ICS, without force closing.

So I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned up.

I installed the worldwide release (I jumped from B895 to B952), the worldwide release doesn't have the vodacrap, nor radio or all backup.

After installation, I did a quick root, unlocked bootloader, CWM recovery, and then ROM toolbox. I uninstalled Gmail, Google plus, the music app from huawei, Voice dialer, twitter, facebook, chrome browser (I don't use my phone for browsing, and when I do, the build in browser is just enough), and 2-3 more apps (I can't remember what they were).

I also use Rom toolbox to install some scripts - zipalign apps, fix system speed up and increased the read/write speed of the SD card (from 128kb that was set by the phone, to 2mb).

It doesn't have the toggles bar, and I just installed Power Toggles, and used it.

The phone is working just fine, no lags, no restarts, no app force closing. For the first time I can play Rage of Bahamut on ICS, without force closing.

So I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned up.

how do i zipalign apps, fix system speed and read write speed?

Guest GOlteanu

how do i zipalign apps, fix system speed and read write speed?

You do that using ROM Manager Pro.

Open the app, and at the first screen you have an option called "Scripter", select that one, and you will see that you have some scripts there, you can use any of them.

You do that using ROM Manager Pro.

Open the app, and at the first screen you have an option called "Scripter", select that one, and you will see that you have some scripts there, you can use any of them.

which is rom manager or rom toolkit.toolkit litr has scripter but asks to import from server?

Guest GOlteanu

hey, any chance you could make a repack of your custom rom? with the tweeks added.

I'll try this weekend, I'm not at home right now (damn boss keep sending me through the country)...

• 2 weeks later...