• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

fmgc13

fmgc13

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Tried to installed this after a full wipe and it gave me "Instalattion Aborted".. I had CM9 installed.. any idea why this is happening?

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 & 7 running PAC

Tried to installed this after a full wipe and it gave me "Instalattion Aborted".. I had CM9 installed.. any idea why this is happening?

Try it again and after it fails have a look at the recovery log (I think its advanced > recovery log) and it should give you a clue why it failed.

fmgc13

fmgc13

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Try it again and after it fails have a look at the recovery log (I think its advanced > recovery log) and it should give you a clue why it failed.

It said " I: Can't format unknown volume: /external_sd "

Why did this happen?

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
A rom installation shouldn't be trying to format external_sd, there is nothing in the updater script to do that. What version of CWM are you using?

fmgc13

fmgc13

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
6.0.2.1.. that one that already as touch

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

6.0.2.1.. that one that already as touch

That one should work fine its one of the best versions available but I'd be tempted to try a different version if you keep getting that error. This repack has no reference to the external sdcard at all in the install script, nor would I ever put that in there (nor would anyone in there right mind... would wants their sdcard formatted on installing a rom?!?!) so it cannot be the rom itself.

oahc7

oahc7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hello, this rom is fast and stable, but i have problem when someone call me. the ring volume is very low.
When i listen a mp3 there no problem the volume is high. Only when someone call me the ring is very low. Of course I have check in call setting the volume is set on max

andypag

andypag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
is there another download site that allows direct downloads. I've been trying for a day, and between powercuts and slow connections, I've got no chance.

Thanks for anyone that can post an alternative link.

Andy

melodystyle2003

melodystyle2003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:U8815
Great work Cyda really appreciated.

Is it possible to post this version stock kernel too?

Be well.

Edited by melodystyle2003, 01 January 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Fagulhas

Fagulhas

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

A rom installation shouldn't be trying to format external_sd, there is nothing in the updater script to do that. What version of CWM are you using?

CWM is not trying to format external_sd, the error is a bit misleading. We have no such mount point at this moment with that name, so thats why its complaining. It currently looks for /emmc, /sdcard and /external_sd for the storage in some parts of the code.

If you appreciated my work or help and would like to donate, please follow this link Donate!

JackRackham

JackRackham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
anyone of you guys can do me a favor and tell me wich languages are included in this worldwide version? thanks in advance! :)

--
JackRackham

Edited by JackRackham, 15 February 2013 - 06:40 PM.

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

anyone of you guys can do me a favor and tell me wich languages are included in this worldwide version? thanks in advance! :)

--
JackRackham

The list would be huge. Almost all would be the easier answer. Which language are you after?

unaszplodrmann

unaszplodrmann

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

CWM is not trying to format external_sd, the error is a bit misleading. We have no such mount point at this moment with that name, so thats why its complaining. It currently looks for /emmc, /sdcard and /external_sd for the storage in some parts of the code.

and /sd-ext too...

Kill the bee... and ultimately... you'll have nothing to spread on your toast — John Shuttleworth

chabria

chabria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
hello i a noob....i install cayogen 10.1i dont like it.i have before ics 4.03....can i install you rom with clockwork orange.....like cayogen???or how i install your rom

tnx bro
ps i have ics ofiicial it hase a smooth and speed but i dont make a backup before install caygen

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

hello i a noob....i install cayogen 10.1i dont like it.i have before ics 4.03....can i install you rom with clockwork orange.....like cayogen???or how i install your rom

tnx bro
ps i have ics ofiicial it hase a smooth and speed but i dont make a backup before install caygen

I recommend trying a different stock based ROM before going back to pure stock.

Also, it's ClockworkMod, not Clockwork Orange.. lol.

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

y4ss1n

y4ss1n

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Twitter:@y4s1nne

tnx bro

AHAHAHAHA this made me laugh hard

Edited by y4ss1n, 19 March 2013 - 01:50 PM.

chabria

chabria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
lol

oki tnx clock work orange is a gad damn movieeeee

ok
what is stock based rom????can i intall this rom ics reapack with clockworkmod like i install cyogen???

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

lol

oki tnx clock work orange is a gad damn movieeeee

ok
what is stock based rom????can i intall this rom ics reapack with clockworkmod like i install cyogen???

A stock based ROM is a ROM based on stock :lol:

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

chabria

chabria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
oki kyan31 thank you.now tell me please can i install this with colorkwork mod, or i need install and gaaps to???or just this rom alone????

chabria

chabria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I recommend trying a different stock based ROM before going back to pure stock.

Also, it's ClockworkMod, not Clockwork Orange.. lol.

oki bro what rom you recommend???
tnx
i been hacker one nice day!!!! :D
with yours helps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users