[JB] PAC [ Paranoid + Aokp+ Cm10 ] for the Crescent [17-12-2012]

Guest gbosh

• paclogoheadertransparen.png

P A C ALL IN 1

Description

The struggle to find the rom you need is over. Some people like CyanogenMod 10, Some prefer AOKP, Some like the advantages of Paranoid Android
    To cure your rom hunt we have come up with the P A C man Rom.
    PACman is a unique rom.
    We have picked the best features from CM10, Aokp and PA and combined them in a single rom so you get the experience you deserve
    To enjoy the features of every available project without the hassle of flashing regularly.
    The Rom is in WIP stage so expect some minor hickups but we are trying our best to resolve these issues

I have compiled this rom from sources

Recommended Installation Procedure

• Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    • Format /System
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Wipe Cache
    • Wipe Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot

Bugs:
Edited by gbosh

Guest ruyzalim

very nice rom!!!!! the best so far! but i cant still add devices like bluetooth earphones or bluetooth keyboard :( is that a bug on all roms?

thank you very much

Guest ruyzalim

I can add devices just fine in Bluetooth (tried with my iPod touch 4g with Celeste installed)

I can't really try earphones or keyboards because I have none

what steps do you do in this rom? i cant find the option of pairing devices :(

Guest ruyzalim

Go to settings -> Bluetooth and choose the device you want to pair with

hum, i turn on bluetooth and i only see the wireless networks :(

the other phones cant find my phone either theres no option to make it visible or not

Edited by ruyzalim

Guest ruyzalim

Try not hitting the switch ,but left of it, then you should see the bluetooth devices

thanks, do you mean slide the finger over the switch and left of it( my english is not very good didnt understad very well wht you mean with left of it)? i tried and the wireless networks dont desapear :( , one more question doesnt the bluetooth notification should be blue to be activated? mine is grey!

sorry to bother you gbosh but i really like this rom and would love to connect my blutooth keyboard and bluetooth earphones to it ;)

thanks

edited:

thankssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Now i understad what you meaned with "left of it!" hehe thanks it works now;)

Edited by ruyzalim

Guest ruyzalim

It works for me, have you tried the OMX fix from the first post ?

no, i will try it now thanks

edit:

tryed it now ;) works great now ;) thank you very much you are very helpfull

Edited by ruyzalim

You can flash the zip in the Download section, it will add the paranoid android settings.

The only reason it's not included in the rom is because the dev of PA said that he didn't want other ROMs to include the settings

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Any chance of including the 4.2 camera/gallery to replace the normal gallery and camera application? I know there's a zip floating around but it'd nice to have it interpreted into the ROM!

Just a thought.

Well I could integrate it into the ROM, but I don't want to change the ROM itself,I only want it working on our devices.

New build without UI lag is uploaded in the first post

Edited by gbosh