NFS Most Wanted & GTA Vice City on our Huawei Ascend G300

Guest CosMiN2008817

Guest CosMiN2008817

I use CyanogenMod 9.1 R5. The phone isn't overclocked but i'm using Chainfire 3D 3.3. NFS Most Wanted works really great, without lag. On GTA Vice city i set visual effects to medium and screen resolution to 30%. Without sound and visual effects set to low the game works much better.

Sorry for my english, I'm romanian. :)

Edited by CosMiN2008817

Guest G-razer

Is anyone producing a (affordable) wireless analogue controller and folding display mount for Android phones yet? I've put a few games on my phone and there's certainly a niche for it.

Hi, i have a problem with GTA VC, in a mission "Rub Out" game crashes everytime at the same place in Diaz's mansion when he has to come out of his room. I also had similar problem with GTA 3 in a mission called "Chaperone" when im waiting for a girl outside the club and then game just crashes. Plz help!

Edited by colaus

Guest hellfire191

Hi, i have a problem with GTA VC, in a mission "Rub Out" game crashes everytime at the same place in Diaz's mansion when he has to come out of his room. I also had similar problem with GTA 3 in a mission called "Chaperone" when im waiting for a girl outside the club and then game just crashes. Plz help!

Try disabling hw overlays in the developer options, or fixing permissions with rom manager. That always seems to fix crashing problems for me.

Guest hellfire191

I use CyanogenMod 9.1 R5. The phone isn't overclocked but i'm using Chainfire 3D 3.3. NFS Most Wanted works really great, without lag. On GTA Vice city i set visual effects to medium and screen resolution to 30%. Without sound and visual effects set to low the game works much better.

Sorry for my english, I'm romanian. :)

I was just looking at chainfire 3d and it turns out that it isn't actually compatible with Android 2.1+, so I don't know what it is doing for you but I shouldn't think it is working at all to be honest.

I was just looking at chainfire 3d and it turns out that it isn't actually compatible with Android 2.1+, so I don't know what it is doing for you but I shouldn't think it is working at all to be honest.

Chainfire3D works fine on ICS. It just doesn't work on JB.

Guest hellfire191

Can someone tell me how to disable hw overlays on gingerbread?

Well, on ICS and JB it's found in the development folder so I would suggest looking there.