Just got this Phone :) But need some help :(

Guest markhuges

Guest markhuges

Hello, i have just got this phone! Was a Xmas Present :)

But i need some help!

This Phone is soo Arraagh!

Why does the Stu**** Orange Signal App/Program Thingy and the Mail keep magically turning on? I cant Uninstall it ! How do i remove it ! It Sucking up me RAM and battery :(

@markhuges Congradulations :) First to remove all that bloatware from Orange you need to flash your phone with another softwer witch dont have it.You cant manually uninstal Orange goodies(i think they call it that way).I suggest that you first 10 days just use phone with that stock orange softwer and then when u get to know with phone if you wish you can re-fresh it with another available ROM from this forum.

P.S.If you are inpatient (like i was :) then follow this guide http://sanfranciscoandroid.co.uk/android/how-to-install-clockworkmod-recovery-on-the-orange-san-francisco-ii-zte-crescent/ And again congradulations on your new toy :)

Guest markhuges

Thank You but i want to ask, should i take any precautions, or anything first time going to do this!

Is there a safe proof plan e.g a super back up i can make which i can back back to factory settings

Thank YOu

Well there isnt anything like that (at least i dont know )...If you do every step as it is writen then you shouldnt have anyproblems.Myself and a lot of people done it.

P.S.After installing ClockWorkMode boot it and then make backup of your curent Orange ROM because if something happends to your phone and u need to take it back for repair your warrent wont be accepted with any other rom then Stock Orange rom that is in your phone.Also i advice you to read Crescent forum and see if someone have any problem during flashing CWM.Also i am not reposnable for any demage that may be done to your phone.READ carefully.

Edited by dimi89