TWRP 2.6.3.1 Official for U8815/U8815N/U8818 [09/12/2013]

Guest alkalinorap

Guest bidzapfc

If you get "some symlinks failed" in newest twrp, reboot twrp and unmount /cache partition. That did the job for me

Edited by bidzapfc

• 1 month later...

Is TWRP supposed to work on the 109808 baseband? I recently switched and I can't get TWRP to work. When I boot into recovery it just shows the huawei logo with the capacitive buttons lit up. On some installs it even gets to the TWRP splashscreen but nothing more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest doveman

Is TWRP supposed to work on the 109808 baseband? I recently switched and I can't get TWRP to work. When I boot into recovery it just shows the huawei logo with the capacitive buttons lit up. On some installs it even gets to the TWRP splashscreen but nothing more.

Yes, I flashed from CWM to the TWRP version in the OP (via fastboot) and had the same. Then I flashed to 2.8.0.1 and still the same.

Any advice? Should I flash back to CWM, change the baseband to 2030 (B952) with this http://www.modaco.com/topic/361310-downgrade-upgrade-from-recovery/ then flash back to TWRP? Or can I flash the baseband change with an app like Flash Gordon after booting normally?

• 3 months later...
Guest doveman

I'm trying to flash it from Windows but I get this:

fastboot-windows.exe flash recovery recovery.img
sending 'recovery' (7344 KB)... OKAY
writing 'recovery'... FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)