San Diego down to £99.99 plus £10 top up online

Guest Pondlife

Guest Simon O

It would be stupid not to release an update to Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) since Intel have been testing it for months.

I'd be surprised if we get Android 4.2 Jelly Bean though.

Guest Spunky Backpack

That's a shame. Best alternative place to get one from would be CEX now http://uk.webuy.com/...back=1&mode=buy

You'll still have a warranty on these as SBE - the company that do the repairs for Intel - go by IMEI numbers and not receipts.

Ebay still has these for way too much money.

Thanks for info. Think I will hang on for a week or so before looking elsewhere. Could have bought one in a shop before Xmas but I am a skinflint and wanted the £12 tcb cashback.

Guest Pondlife

Orange seem to go in and out of stock of this online like clockwork, so might not be a problem. Was oos online when I made thread and in stock less than 12hrs later.

Still likely to have them in stores.

Bought yesterday from EE Conswater, Belfast at £99.99 plus topup. Minus my Orange PAYG phone-fund. Bargain.

Also go the headphones, although the assistant said they were no longer officially on offer "but they had a few left".

Guest FatFingers

Picked one up in salisbury before christmas, £92 all in, suits me. Replaces the lovely old sanfran (unlocked courtesy of you clever people)

Mighty annoyed to find this new MTP malarkey though.

Had to register and post just to say thanks to all you guys for all the help in the past and to come. Xolo-fication ahoy!

Guest BlueMoonRising

Picked one up in salisbury before christmas, £92 all in, suits me. Replaces the lovely old sanfran (unlocked courtesy of you clever people)

Mighty annoyed to find this new MTP malarkey though.

Had to register and post just to say thanks to all you guys for all the help in the past and to come. Xolo-fication ahoy!

I think you can use the tool to revert back to the former storage method if you don't like mtp.

Guest Spunky Backpack

Anyone know if orange shops are open tomorrow...?

I'm going to buy one as a gift. I've got the corporate discount as I work for the local authority.

Be interested to know how you get on with this. According to the Orange website it can't be used in conjunction with other offers/promotions.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Be interested to know how you get on with this. According to the Orange website it can't be used in conjunction with other offers/promotions.

It's not actually on offer though, is it? They just reduced the price.

That said if you go via the PAYG special offers they're still offering the OSD with free headphones at a bargain price of £169.99 :(

Guest Ced_Gee

It's not actually on offer though, is it? They just reduced the price.

That said if you go via the PAYG special offers they're still offering the OSD with free headphones at a bargain price of £169.99 :(

They haven't updated the PAYG offers front page; click on the San Diego and it shows as £99.99.

Guest smthers

Just joined the OSD club. Ordered mine online and had it delivered to my local EE store. Picked it it this afternoon and got my free headphones (they'll be going on eBay), and wasn't asked to buy the £10 top-up! So all I paid was the £99.99 :)

Can't beliveve how quick the OSD is, and this is from somone coming from an iPhone4.

Guest punjabi

Just joined the OSD club. Ordered mine online and had it delivered to my local EE store. Picked it it this afternoon and got my free headphones (they'll be going on eBay), and wasn't asked to buy the £10 top-up! So all I paid was the £99.99 :)

Can't beliveve how quick the OSD is, and this is from somone coming from an iPhone4.

How did you manage that?! :-)