San Diego down to £99.99 plus £10 top up online

Guest Pondlife

Guest DaveSimonH

Anyone who's received theirs yet and not had their top up applied?

Finding the phone itself a pleasure to use!

I received the phone on Friday, phoned Orange CS on Saturday to give them my PAC code and ask them to add the missing £10 credit to my account. They said it may take up to 24 hrs, 3 days later and I'm still waiting. I just hope they don't mess up the phone number transfer (scheduled for 3rd) too...

So far the phone has been great, it's just the shoddy service from Orange letting the side down.

Probably not, as far as I know, they have never raised the price back up for pay as you go

Many moons ago they did on the original N-Gage. But I've a feeling that this will be the SD's swansong.

Guest potatowhale

Out of stock again online.

Well I just got mine yesterday (from online store) and am v. happy not to have missed out. Loving the phone so far. Lack of Bootloader access stings, but so worth it for the hardware. It's the same price as the g300!

Guest Spunky Backpack

It's not actually on offer though, is it? They just reduced the price.

That said if you go via the PAYG special offers they're still offering the OSD with free headphones at a bargain price of £169.99 :(

You were right - I picked up an OSD from an orange shop today and got the £20 public sector discount. What a great phone.

Guest punjabi

You were right - I picked up an OSD from an orange shop today and got the £20 public sector discount. What a great phone.

Excellent. Thanks for confirming that. Can I just check that you went to an 'EE' store?

Thanks

Guest BlueMoonRising

Excellent. Thanks for confirming that. Can I just check that you went to an 'EE' store?

Thanks

There are only EE shops now I think, even our 2 T-Mobile and Orange shops have changed their branding and we're pretty rural.

Guest Spunky Backpack

There are only EE shops now I think, even our 2 T-Mobile and Orange shops have changed their branding and we're pretty rural.

Yes they're all EE now. However not all stores seem to be aware of the offer. Another EE store in the same city insisted that the discount was for contract phones only. They also insisted that in any case the phone was already discounted so no further discounts would apply :rolleyes:

Guest BlueMoonRising

Yes they're all EE now. However not all stores seem to be aware of the offer. Another EE store in the same city insisted that the discount was for contract phones only. They also insisted that in any case the phone was already discounted so no further discounts would apply :rolleyes:

lol, sounds about right. Try a different former Orange shop I guess, or can you buy the OSD in the former T-Mobile shops now?