Problem with MMS application !!

Guest fahad.sagittarius

Guest fahad.sagittarius

I have strange problem with CM rom. To be specific, problem is with mms aaplication. When my inbox have sms from many people and reply to any one to them, sometimes that sms goes to someone else. Though the sms is there in the right thread but when i check the delivery report. Its says delived to someone else. Why am is facing this problem? Yesterday i sent a goodnight sms to my girlfriiend and it was delivered to my dad's number. All i did was reply to her old msgs present in the thread :mellow:

Guest Rockstar6639

this might be the problem with the software on your device....try to reset your phone once and even after doing the reset the phone faces the same issue, then update the software on your phone which will resolve the issue....

this might be the problem with the software on your device....try to reset your phone once and even after doing the reset the phone faces the same issue, then update the software on your phone which will resolve the issue....

I would suggest that you update the ROM, see if the problem persists then reset if it does ,(then you don't loose your data unnesecarilly). Don't forget to wipe the cache when doing either though.

Edited by hydo1