[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest archish

All those who are having poor battery life select use only 2g network after each reboot, there seems to be a bug in cm which resets that setting. Overall the battery life seems to be same as cm10

Guest mostertruck

All those who are having poor battery life select use only 2g network after each reboot, t

here seems to be a bug in cm which resets that setting. Overall the battery life seems to be same as cm10

would like to use 3g use for internet not a option really to use 2g ok for calls and text. maybe calibrate battery stats again may work or disabling Google now maybe sucking battery.

Guest NorwegianLabel

Still not officially supported on 4.2, that is why I didn't recommend it. Use it for a while and post again if you run into problems or if it works OK. It's good to know.

* Sorry for double post.

The mx player has audio lag on most videos, and this rom doesn't support hardware acceleration. So vlc has no audio lag or video glitches.

Guest dom1312

Again awesome work by Konstat. thank u.

Did a clean install of 6.1 ROM and its working too good.

Overclocked to 729 MHz [gov=Smartass V2] as before and phone working as good as as in CM10. No faster battery drain experienced.

Link2SD is also working good. No problems as yet.

Only bugs faced.

1. Trebuchet launcher started force closing after flashing gapps. [had to install other launcher].

2. The quick settings icon seems to be offset. [Only half of icon visible in Potrait mode. Fine in Landscape mode]

Guest emotty

That sounds a lot like what ondemand cpu governor tends to cause sometimes. Try switching to smartass2.

Battery performance is the same as usual for me. Shouldn't be much of a difference (if any) to CM9/10.

Thanks :) i`ll go through all settings again the cpu settings apear to be missing ...

i downloaded 2 other roms at the same time i got this (earlier version then wiped and installed latest) i like it so much i not even thought about trying the others yet :)

i think the battery may have been leaving background data on with no sim in,everything is off now and woke to a better charge ...

will start using this as my main phone tomorrow :)

Guest Jenik 38

Hmmm. "Users want to watch online tv without connectivity"

I would like that too! :D

You do not understand me. Connectivity is necessary. But the application stop working, drop connection.

Its simmilar problem like as Youtube.

Jan

Edited by Jenik 38

Guest yogesh4228

Again awesome work by Konstat. thank u.

Did a clean install of 6.1 ROM and its working too good.

Overclocked to 729 MHz [gov=Smartass V2] as before and phone working as good as as in CM10. No faster battery drain experienced.

Link2SD is also working good. No problems as yet.

Only bugs faced.

1. Trebuchet launcher started force closing after flashing gapps. [had to install other launcher].

2. The quick settings icon seems to be offset. [Only half of icon visible in Potrait mode. Fine in Landscape mode]

Same problem here, remove AM/PM from the status bar. it will relocate where it was earlier.....;D

I have been using the 6.1 on a daily basis and i though i didn't really have any major problem. Did a complete format and moved from 4.1.2 to 4.2.1 and the thing is:

- when unlocking the screen, sometimes i don't see the "unlock thing", the screen only have the time. Although if i draw the unlock pattern (default) it works.

- sometimes, specially after receive a sms (default sms app), i click at power button, the lights turn on but the screen keeps dark.. after a while trying it eventually reboots. After reboot it doesn't even ask for the "sim unlock code".

Other than that i don't have any major problem. Actually everything seems fast and cute :)

Thanks again!

Guest emotty

Well, since it's not in main post, kinda hard to go through 18 pages...

I didn't know I had to "unlock" programmer mode, thanks!

Ahhhhhhhhh !!! thanks,did wonder i came upon this rom a few days ago and didnt read the whole thread either :D

Guest emotty

btw charged my phone this morning,10 hours later battery was 99% seems turning off background data was the chappie :)

so what does an unaltered rom wanna phone home about ?

btw charged my phone this morning,10 hours later battery was 99% seems turning off background data was the chappie :)

so what does an unaltered rom wanna phone home about ?

Google account backup and restore, is the likely culprit.

Guest WhackJack

This isn't a whine. In fact, of course, I'm most excited about this for the Blade. (Thank-you KonstaT)

However, am very new to Modaco and custom ROMs etc...

Considering its current state, could someone please comment on how long it might be likely be before this ROM would be considered generally usable and stable?

This isn't a whine. In fact, of course, I'm most excited about this for the Blade. (Thank-you KonstaT)

Considering its current state, could someone please comment on how long it might be likely be before this ROM would be considered generally usable and stable?

It's already usable and stable on a daily basis. I'm sure the only few annoying bugs will be fixed very soon, but i am using it for days without any major problem.

Guest android@sam

You are seeing this message because you have booted the system into safe mode where all the third party applications are disabled.you should have booted while pressing the MENU button.

Just reboot to get rid of this!!!

This rom is working very well so far. The only minor problem is the missing bluetooth. Running season starts soon and then I will need a bluetooth connection to my HMX :-)

first: great ROM!

I know there are a few bugs, but it works very well!

only Problem I've seen: sometimes it does not wake up from Deep-Sleep. I always used 122MHz, but that seems to cause the Problem. I switched to 245MHz and since that it worked well... Maybe someone else got that Problem?

How can I deactivate the multiple screens with calender etc on lockscreen?

Guest elrond_bs

The code from Cyanogenmod for CM10.1 may still need some polishing, but I suppose it is good. If you want more stable for daily use - CM10 is best for you. There is little difference between CM10 & CM10.1 (some new 4.2 features don't work in our phones anyway!). And CM10 is more mature and bug free.

Edited by elrond_bs