[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Move the icon and when you slide it to top make sure the remove panel becomes red and when i does drop icon it will be deleted, same for widgets.

thank you, it's ok now

Guest dreis911

Oh No! :( Ndrive 10 doesn't work. Just presents the inicial screen and... that's all. I have to kill the app.

Anyone with this problem?

I'll have to go back to CM9! The video player was not so good but the launcher was smoother.

Oh No! :( Ndrive 10 doesn't work. Just presents the inicial screen and... that's all. I have to kill the app.

Anyone with this problem?

I'll have to go back to CM9! The video player was not so good but the launcher was smoother.

Dude just use TMN Drive it's the latest NDrive with the most recent Portugal map and it's free.

It's basicly just a rebrand of Ndrive with a few ads...

Guest dreis911

Dude just use TMN Drive it's the latest NDrive with the most recent Portugal map and it's free.

It's basicly just a rebrand of Ndrive with a few ads...

I've seen TMN and your right about it being a Ndrive clone!... but it requires data connection... I don't have it.

And, besides, I'm on VDF not TMN.

But, so you admit that Ndrive doesn't work? That's not just my install that went wrong?

I've seen TMN and your right about it being a Ndrive clone!... but it requires data connection... I don't have it.

And, besides, I'm on VDF not TMN.

But, so you admit that Ndrive doesn't work? That's not just my install that went wrong?

I'm optimus and I use TMN Drive, you don't have to be TMN to use TMN Drive, just look it up on the PlayStore.

The only time you need data connetion is the first time where the app will download the voices and maps, the rest of the time it's a normal GPS who uses the built-in GPS.

From time to time you may need to connect TMN Drive to the Internet for him to update it's map.

Guest dreis911

I'm optimus and I use TMN Drive, you don't have to be TMN to use TMN Drive, just look it up on the PlayStore.

The only time you need data connetion is the first time where the app will download the voices and maps, the rest of the time it's a normal GPS who uses the built-in GPS.

From time to time you may need to connect TMN Drive to the Internet for him to update it's map.

OK. Thanks. I think I'll try that... good tip. :)

Guest DrLektroluv

Hi,

First, sorry for my english, it isn't my native langage... :)

So, I come from the swedish rom (i can't remind the name ^^) and I try to install this rom.

I make a full wipe (wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache) and I installed the rom succefully (I'm 4.2.2 in "About phone").

Then I trying to install the gapps... The Clockworld say it's ok but when I go to the Apps menu, I don't have any Google apps... The only things I have are: browser, calculator, calendar, camera, clock, downloads, dsp manager, email, file manager, gallery, messaging, music, people, phone, settings, sim toolkit, sound recorder, superuser, terminal emulator and Voice dialer.

So I don't understand: where are the Google Play, maps, etc etc?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest dreis911

You don't have all! What you have are the hidden Apps:

Search app and Play (that ones you can see), sync services, upload/download services, etc.

The "other" Google Apps (maps, street, gmail, etc.) you must fetch from the "Google Play", individually.

So, you only install what you need/use.

Edited by dreis911

Guest youngsta2010

Hi,

First, sorry for my english, it isn't my native langage... :)

So, I come from the swedish rom (i can't remind the name ^^) and I try to install this rom.

I make a full wipe (wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache) and I installed the rom succefully (I'm 4.2.2 in "About phone").

Then I trying to install the gapps... The Clockworld say it's ok but when I go to the Apps menu, I don't have any Google apps... The only things I have are: browser, calculator, calendar, camera, clock, downloads, dsp manager, email, file manager, gallery, messaging, music, people, phone, settings, sim toolkit, sound recorder, superuser, terminal emulator and Voice dialer.

What size is your /system partition? Needs to be at least 160mb.

Guest DrLektroluv

You don't have all! What you have are the hidden Apps:

Search app and Play (that ones you can see), sync services, upload/download services, etc.

The "other" Google Apps (maps, street, gmail, etc.) you must fetch from the "Google Play", individually.

So, you only install what you need/use.

What size is your /system partition? Needs to be at least 160mb.

138 Mo, I don't know why I think it was 160Mo :x

I imagine it's because the 138Mo system partition that I can't have Google Play installed?

I just trying to change the size of my partition. I use MrPigFish who say: "you have a Gen2 model (sold with Android 2.2" (my phone is a "belgium blade phone").

Then I download "G2 V2a" (here: http://amphoras.co.uk/index.php/downloads/blade-tpts ).

I tried manually but I'm stuck on the green bugdroid (after pressing power/volume + and menu) so I tried the Tpt Helper but it say that the rom don't support this?

So i'm stuck, erf my latest flash was so easy in comparison :P

Guest DrLektroluv

The MD5 is ok, they are same :)

(I just want to specify that I'm stuck on the android logo only when I try to TPT, otherwise the phone start correctly)

(Is my TPT wrong?)

Edited by DrLektroluv

Are you certain that you are using right tpt and doing it correctly, removing battery etc? And as amphoras states on his site: "If the TPT won't start, try using a different sdcard. Some just don't like TPTs."

Also you can remove stuff from the rom that you dont need to make it fit on your current tpt :)

Check with BladeChecker from the market, I heard it's more reliable than pigfish.

Edited by leripe

Guest snarkavenger

I tried taking a photo yesterday evening (with the 20130220 build) and even though the camera was not on burst mode it did 3 shot bursts. I hadn't taken a photo in weeks so I don't know when this arose. Anyone else getting the same result?

Guest dreis911

My TPT was wrong... Finally I used the Gen1 -> Gen 2... (This time I don't thank Mr PigFish ^^)

Now all is ok. Thanks for your help :)

Sorry, but don't blame Mr. PigFish.

If you hadn't tweaked your phone before it would tell you the real Gen, but, since you changed it... It will tell you the Gen you turned it into.

It's you, that changed it, that should remember what you did!

But I'm happy it's all turning the good way for you.

You can use a Gen1 to Gen2 from Amphoras wich does a good partition.

Guest DrLektroluv

Yes I know it's my fault, I don't really blame Mr. Pigfish, it was just a joke :)

I don't remember when I installed the swedish ROM that I modified the Gen, that's why the TPT Gen2 I used doesn't work :P Next time I will try to memorize what I do with my phone ahah :P

But I'm happy it's all turning the good way for you.

Thanks you :)

(I hope theses messages will help some people ^^)

(By the same occasion: do you know where I can find the Google Now app for the zte blade? When I looked I saw that a version exist but for an another ROM :/ And I find nothing when I search here)

Edited by DrLektroluv

Guest zamiere

I tried taking a photo yesterday evening (with the 20130220 build) and even though the camera was not on burst mode it did 3 shot bursts. I hadn't taken a photo in weeks so I don't know when this arose. Anyone else getting the same result?

Yes, it's the new (undocumented) HDR function. If I click on HDR button after the "ring" on the right, it's create three shots, one overexposed, one normal and one underexposed. In theory the HDR patch merges the three image into one HDR and delete the three source image. But it's only crashing and exit. Touching "HDR" button doesn't make visible state change but I find that if I don't click or click twice on the button then normal photo mode is activated.

Guest lunario

about the audio apart of the bug that the plugged phones stops working ( we have the press play then plug the phones) music have like a 1 s cut , or breaks so ive reverted to daemond cm10 that plys music flawless

Hi KonstaT,

Looking forward to see working FM Radio App with this CM10.1 ROM very soon :)

the UI of FM radio is useless, its a great news that its now working but UI should be improved.