This is my port of CyanogenMod 10.1 for ZTE Blade. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. This ROM is mainly for developers/testers/advanced users. I'm really not interested in hearing whining about non-working things (and questions when they will be fixed), actually I couldn't care less if you have issues with this ROM. There's instructions/sources in the third post to build CM10.1 yourself. If you must have something fixed right now - you better do it yourself.
Screenshot_2012-12-18-18-05-44.png 161.99KB 3497 downloads Screenshot_2012-12-18-18-09-28.png 143.42KB 3561 downloads Screenshot_2012-12-18-18-11-50.png 32.26KB 3730 downloads Screenshot_2012-12-18-18-08-29.png 77.2KB 3538 downloads
You'll need at least 160mb system partition for the ROM and gapps to fit. Both gen1->gen2 and G2 TPTs are available at Amphoras' site. Gen3 patch for CM7/9/10/10.1 available at my CM9 thread.
- RIL (mobile network & data)
- Bluetooth (& bt-tethering)
- Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)
- Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
- Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
- Hardware video decoding & encoding
- SD card
- USB-storage & adb
- FM radio
- CyanogenMod team & everyone who's been working on CM10.1