Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3450 replies to this topic

anuat02

anuat02

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:zte acqua v880e
run perfect on my zte acqua (digi_acqua) Malaysia... run smooth like butter.. what i know on my acqua, camera work perfectly but resolution very small just 640*480.. 2nd bugs, bluetooth can't on... tq for you Konstat's... :-)

balwinder singh

balwinder singh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:dell xcd35
Just installed rom about an hour ago n when i was watching videos on youtube i got a quick reboot(didn't lag before getting rebooted) will report again when it happens
Thanks konstat for this awesome rom

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III
KonstaT, can you help bit?
I am trying to compile cm10.1, but while I get to step 3, when I should add local manifest, I get followin error:

root@wili-Aspire-7250:~# curl -L -o .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml -O -L https://raw.github.c...al_manifest.xml
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0Warning: Failed to create the file .repo/local_manifests/local_manifest.xml:
Warning: Tiedostoa tai hakemistoa ei ole
100 1783 100 1783 0 0 2315 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 3415
curl: (23) Failed writing body (0 != 1783)

Should I first download source code or something?
I think I am missing some directory,,, help would be appreciated ;)

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

Any one have problems with receiving sms ? i use GO SMS Pro and sometimes i don't get the sms when ppl send them to me. I usually get them all at once at some time, can it be problems with app or more likely with conection?

I'm on last build and I have no problems with SMS.
Yet, today while I was rebooting my phone - which took a long time! - someone sent me an SMS. When it finally was ok I received the SMS in double.
I suppose it was a Network problem...
Why I rebooted?
I used "GPS Time" to check the clock. When I stopped it the GPS didn't come OFF. Anyone else with this issue?
edit: I concluded that it's an App problem because it doesn't happen with another GPS App.

Edited by dreis911, 31 March 2013 - 07:04 PM.

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

mk89

mk89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Any way to sync fb events with my calendar at this rom ? I tryed adding fb to sync options but there i can oly sync contacts no calendar event :x and the problem with sms is likely gone, i get sometimes double sms but no more sms freez or smth like that, my sms app was @ sd card and now i moved it back to phone and it seems everything works fine now :)

Chris Blade

Chris Blade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

@chris you have to change cwm, try one for konstat signature
http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2075296

Thanks

Edited by Chris Blade, 01 April 2013 - 10:25 AM.

Chris Blade

Chris Blade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks for the answer, I'll try it

czipis

czipis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

There is a problem with incoming calls from people who did not call newer before but is in my contactlist. First call from any of them comes without name and avatar - phone number only is in caller id screen.
Has anyone faced to this problem?
How to fix it?

Ive had this problem too but im still on the 06/03/2013 build.

I have exactly same problem. During incoming phone call, contact resolving is very slow (about 15 sec) meanwhile only phone number is visible.
Same problem is on Daemond's cm-10-20130328

klacirtg

klacirtg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Telephones, computers, women, sometimes camels...:)
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Skate
It seems to me I have WIFI connection-, and speed problems...
Still trying...

After a reboot the phone forgot every presets, I think I do a clean install, not the upgrade.

Edited by klacirtg, 01 April 2013 - 03:07 PM.

Rucha

Rucha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
  • Twitter:@None
It seems that the reason of battery drain is tunring wifi by itself during "sleeping".

Chris Blade

Chris Blade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

@chris you have to change cwm, try one for konstat signature
http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2075296

Okay I've tried it, it still abort. Should I install it from sideload? How?

Loki86

Loki86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
download rom again maybe the file is corrupted?
or it's corrupted during the copy into sd card

ZTE blade: OLED black gen1-->gen2 v10f
clockwork: v6.0.1.1 touch
current rom: CM10.1 KonstaT

nohab013

nohab013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:www.nohab-gm.com
  • Devices:Haipai Noble i9220
hi,
many thanks KonstaT for this fantastic ROM. My girlfriend's Blade was put aside after a technical failure in January (was running on stock but showed nothing more than a green droid following the switch on, CWM didn't work either) and she got my Skate (i'd been using a phablet for a couple of months those days). After nearly two months we got the blade back repaired (was done under warranty) and as she decided to stay on the skate i took a look around what i can do with the repaired blade (actually my aim was to get a small but smart enough phone for all ocassions i don't want to go to with a huge phablet in my pocket, excursions, concerts, pubs etc.).

To tell you the truth this is much more than i expected :)

After two days of trying hard with this ROM i have a working link2sd now, which is a keypoint for me, because i don't want to put every user app to the card because of it's speed (class 4 only) but need the additional space an sd can offer. The key moment probably was when i formatted the ext4 partition (2048MB) with my PC (minitool partition wizard home edition, remember to format it as primary partition), made a full wipe right after that and did everything again from zero and voila! it works now (survived som restarts as well). Before that i faced the same problem someone mentioned a hundred page earlier in this thread that everything could be linked and used after that but during the bootup both the dex and lib files were put back to the internal memory, only the apks remained linked, which caused a rapidly melting memory and some hairy moments due to that.

Unfortunately bt hadn't ever worked as expected for file transfer (pairing is ok) but didn't try with my car stereo or any headset yet, which is the only important thing i use the bt connection for.

All in all: i'm really happy with it, thanks again :)

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

To tell you the truth this is much more than i expected

Welcome to this Topic where everyone is trying to make a Ferrari out of a Fiat. :D no offense to Fiat fans.

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

Roy Fokker

Roy Fokker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Nexus 7
Ferrari is owned by Fiat. :D

As to stay on topic - I've seen a vast improvement in smoothness and consistency with this last build, as well as battery life. Great job and thanks.

zamiere

zamiere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
The bass extender in DSP much better than it was in previous release.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Okay I've tried it, it still abort. Should I install it from sideload? How?

Of course you can flash via sideload, just instal latests adb from jb sdk, and set blade to sideload mode, and write: adb sideload and drop zip to to window, and let phone flash it.
But its still easier of course flash zip, for "noob", sideload is handy only for peoples, who needs to flash lot of zips, like KonstaT and me

Kalty

Kalty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
+KonstaT

Where can I find cLock Widget standalone? I want to go to ECO CM9 but I really like this cLock ;)

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Where can I find cLock Widget standalone? I want to go to ECO CM9 but I really like this cLock ;)

It's easy!
Open the ROM file "cm-10.1-20130329-KonstaKANG-blade".
Go to system\app and extract the "LockClock.apk" (that's the cLock).

Kalty

Kalty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

It's easy!
Open the ROM file "cm-10.1-20130329-KonstaKANG-blade".
Go to system\app and extract the "LockClock.apk" (that's the cLock).

Thanks a lot. And y think it will be working in CM9?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users