Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

3449 replies to this topic

mobile579

mobile579

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
When I have pie controls on with activation set to bottom it keeps setting to the activation to right.

You do not need to reboot for this to happen at some point it just gets set to right even though it does originally activate at the bottom after initially setting it to bottom.

Any one else with same issue?

Droopy_be

Droopy_be

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

...Still have battery drain. If I do not use phone at all, it losses power in one day.

Same for me.
Good rom, only a battery issue

RZRV8

RZRV8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Twitter:@RZRV8
I tried to search, but it didnt help so I am gonna ask you all here. I want to disable my hardware buttons (Home, Menu and Back) temporarily. Is it possible? Reason> I want the phone to be completely touch.

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade

Can't fix something that is not broken. Charger mode detection works just fine.

Thanks for confirming. It was strange. Mine was showing USB under Settings--> Battery while charging using AC wall charger. Then I cleared Battery Status in CWM and now it is showing AC under Settings--> Battery, while charging using wall Charger :)

Edited by anantk, 06 April 2013 - 06:57 AM.

khadu

khadu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE

I tried to search, but it didnt help so I am gonna ask you all here. I want to disable my hardware buttons (Home, Menu and Back) temporarily. Is it possible? Reason> I want the phone to be completely touch.

well u can change home key longpress, menu key & menu key longpress for no action in settings > system > Hardware keys.
i really don't think there is an option within the rom to disable all hardware keys.
well there is an app that can remap hardware buttons but i have not used it and don't know wether it can disable them or not
see this http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=850464

Edited by khadu, 06 April 2013 - 06:24 AM.

ROM: Root Box [Android 4.2.2]
RECOVERY: CWM 6.0.2.7

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III
Has anyone got reboots, while changing tab from stock browser, I got four yesterday, in three hours

Shadow_Lance

Shadow_Lance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

I can't install s2e, and there is no developer options and perfomance options on "settings"

you can activate developers setting by clicking about phone->( build number (click x7 times) it should say say you're now a developer.

johnnyjoe

johnnyjoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen 2 (Sapo a5)
Hey! Thanks again to KonstaT for his amazing work!

In this last build, I've been experiencing some network failures. Sometimes it looses all the available network and I have to reboot it. Can anyone help?

Cheers! : )

Mike69pt

Mike69pt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Hey! Thanks again to KonstaT for his amazing work!

In this last build, I've been experiencing some network failures. Sometimes it looses all the available network and I have to reboot it. Can anyone help?

Cheers! : )

Had the same issue a couple of times.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Had the same issue a couple of times.

My blade has always have network issues, dropdowns etc
Seems to be normal prob with blade

mio180

mio180

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade | Haier W910
Hi Guys!
Is there any good reason to use this CM10.1 instead of the CM10?
I mean not for experimental playing but for using it everyday...
Any disadvantages?

My wife still using cm-10-20130129-EXPERIMENTAL-blade-DAEMOND, it was stable for months but nowadays just started falling to random shutdown (deep sleep?). The only way weak it up to plug in into the charger an then boots up normally. Of course battery out-in also works :wacko:

Haier W910 4.1.2
ZTE Blade (gen II.) Android 4.2.2 cm-10.1-20130724-KonstaKANG

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Hi Guys!
Is there any good reason to use this CM10.1 instead of the CM10?
I mean not for experimental playing but for using it everyday...
Any disadvantages?

My wife still using cm-10-20130129-EXPERIMENTAL-blade-DAEMOND, it was stable for months but nowadays just started falling to random shutdown (deep sleep?). The only way weak it up to plug in into the charger an then boots up normally. Of course battery out-in also works :wacko:

This ROM is much stable for everyday use. Only worst thing is laggy scrolling :(

bungie240

bungie240

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi All, the gapps link in broken in the first post, does anyone know what other gapps download I can use?....thanks

kr0m

kr0m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5

Hi All, the gapps link in broken in the first post, does anyone know what other gapps download I can use?....thanks

Works fine for me.

Rockas

Rockas

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
@Konstat
APNs are ok... the same that appear on Eco 9 by jventura and the Daemon's 10.1 (continuation of your rom).
The only that works fine is Eco 9.
10.1 only works if I turn of data access or leaving data and turning on WIFI
With 10.2.2 MMSs simply don't work no matter what I do.
I was just hoping to understand if this happens only to me or if it needs the same Fix as jventura did some other times.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

Has anyone got reboots, while changing tab from stock browser, I got four yesterday, in three hours

Nope! No reboots here... ever! Not on this latest update.

But, sometimes when going to unlock the phone, the padlock doesn't appear but I do the same gesture as if it was there and the phone unlocks.
Has anyone experienced this fault?

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

johnnyjoe

johnnyjoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

My blade has always have network issues, dropdowns etc
Seems to be normal prob with blade

I had this issue with other roms (not CM10.1), but with KonstaT CM10.1, it never happened until this last build. Could it be because of not making any wipes when I upgrade to new builds?

Obligatorisk

Obligatorisk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I am experiencing some unpredictable battery loss issues. Sometimes just a normal reboot eats up to 80% of the battery. Sometimes, most of the battery runs out within minutes of normal use. This did not happen on other ROMs.

johnnyjoe

johnnyjoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Hi, I am experiencing some unpredictable battery loss issues. Sometimes just a normal reboot eats up to 80% of the battery. Sometimes, most of the battery runs out within minutes of normal use. This did not happen on other ROMs.

Sometimes I have some battery loss issues as well.

robreid

robreid

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Sometimes I have some battery loss issues as well.

Install BetterBatteryStats (Attached File  BetterBatteryStats_xdaedition_1.13.0.0RC2.zip   1.9MB   19 downloads: EXTRACT .zip file and then install .apk inside) and see if anything is causing a lot of wakelocks.
Losing 80% on a reboot isn't down to that though, so you might have to do a clean install.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users