Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

3448 replies to this topic

bhush

bhush

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Devices:DELL XCD35,HTC P3400i

I've tried to rewrite the mount script with the link2sd app itself - without any success, i always got "can't create mount script" message. Are there any other methods for making it?

use reboot option.everything ll be fine after restart.

mobile579

mobile579

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Does this CM10.1 let you set My Phone Number anywhere? About - Phone shows my wrong phone number but when I phone someone my caller id is correct. problem occurred after sim swap. It is like the phone number is on the sim instead of using the phone number that the network has assigned me.

ynyin

ynyin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Your system partition is too small! Read the first post.

I'm not going the include any external translations. All translations must go though CyanogenMod gerrit. This is the right way to contribute and also all the other CyanogenMod devices will benefit from this.

Thanks for your reply. In fact, by meas of Apktool, I've decomiled some apks such as Settings.apk, Calculator.apk, Apollo.apk, translated some English words to Chinese and then compiled them successfully. But as for Phone.apk, I could decompile it ,but I could not compile it, even if I didn't change anything after decompiling. I've tried for many times but it still didn't work, and I don't know why. So I wonder if you can help me with compiling or Chinesization. Thank you again sincerely.

Edited by ynyin, 21 April 2013 - 05:42 AM.

memedroid123

memedroid123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (TFT - GEN2)
I reinstalled the ROM 3 times because some apps don´t work. They open but then it closes without any message. I hope you guys could fix this problem.

Paul Shirley

Paul Shirley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Hi - with Ovivo and I'm having a problem backup up the APN settings - its mildly annoying to have to input the settings every time I upgrade CyanogenMod 10.1. None of the APN backup apps on Play seem to work with this version - any ideas?

Make your APN backup tool a system app (copy the apk to /system/app) and it should work.

Paul Shirley

Paul Shirley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

I included it to ROM, maybe u pushed it to /system/app

You can't just add things to the zip. The zip installer seems not to notice if /system is full and truncates files without warning. You need to check free space and not add more than that.

mobile579

mobile579

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Can anyone find "settings - call settings - additional settings - my phone new number? Or if not available in this build what ROM has it old or new? Thanks

abarthman

abarthman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Huawei Y300

I reinstalled the ROM 3 times because some apps don´t work. They open but then it closes without any message. I hope you guys could fix this problem.

Are you installing the 18/4 or 19/4 ROM?

If you are installing to the 19/4 ROM, did you upgrade from the 18/4 ROM, which had these issues?

If you upgraded from the 18/4 ROM to 19/4 ROM, did you do go through all the usual wipes and formats before upgrading to 19/4 to make sure nothing troublesome remained?

Edited by abarthman, 21 April 2013 - 06:35 PM.

nohab013

nohab013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:www.nohab-gm.com
  • Devices:Haipai Noble i9220

use reboot option.everything ll be fine after restart.

thank you for your reply. it seemed to work, but after an other restart is had to be re(re)started again. and after all, most of the apps (didn't made a statistic, but seemingly the linked apps) won't start at all, FC everytime right after starting it :(. as the release from the end of march works flawless, i came back to that one.

Edited by nohab013, 21 April 2013 - 03:48 PM.

gunapriyan

gunapriyan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Konsta, Thanks for your updation. But the weather widget is not updating. Even i had set 30 mins, 60 mins......interval. How to fix this...

Roy Fokker

Roy Fokker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Nexus 7
Maybe it's your location? Mine updates instantly and is very reliable.

jpblade

jpblade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
19.4 works fine at my super duper ZTE Blade. Thanks man. (Bluetooth connects kinda easier than previous builts. That's gooooood)

Edited by jpblade, 22 April 2013 - 07:39 AM.

szpilasty

szpilasty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade KK 4.4.3 by Zeelog
Confirm - now BT is working when toggled from Quick Setting Panel. :D Good work!

DonJelowElKabil

DonJelowElKabil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE S

What kind of?

Redownload the zip, its corrupted

headsets with microphone don't work after flashing this previous builds ! So this latest build could be fine ? I've downgraded to CM7.2 to make it work well.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

Does this CM10.1 let you set My Phone Number anywhere? About - Phone shows my wrong phone number but when I phone someone my caller id is correct. problem occurred after sim swap. It is like the phone number is on the sim instead of using the phone number that the network has assigned me.

Can anyone find "settings - call settings - additional settings - my phone new number? Or if not available in this build what ROM has it old or new? Thanks

It's the SIM card.
The one you installed is not compatible, it may be an older version that doesn't send your dialing number to the phone.

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

wuiwu

wuiwu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:blade
browser doesnt work, and other work well before ,such as MONET

Droopy_be

Droopy_be

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Hello,

I have 2 blade:
- one for call (sim phone only)
- one for 3G (sim data only)

The blade used with 3G reboot sometimes (often when I use the GPS for SportsTracker Pro)

All Blade use the same rom 19/04 !!

Other question:
Is it possible to use a group of contact in black list, in some case I should block this group.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

browser doesnt work, and other work well before ,such as MONET

Install latest Update (19th April).

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

szpilasty

szpilasty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade KK 4.4.3 by Zeelog
A little advice if you have problem with BT finding new device. When you're in BT settings do not close them and try toggling BT from Quick Setting Panel. Worked for me.

Edited by szpilasty, 22 April 2013 - 09:37 AM.

excel0

excel0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Cherry Mobile OMEGA HD 2.0
  • Twitter:@excelkit
Can anyone confirm if S2E works properly now? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users