Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3448 replies to this topic

johnnyjoe

johnnyjoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen 2 (Sapo a5)

The "fix" is to not use lockscreen policy app, it's a bug which occurs with CM and that app, happens on my S1 and S2. I prefer the first clock so I delete LockClock.apk and all is fine.

Thanks 99x! Deleted cLock with Titanium Backup and fixed that problem. : )

andr0idbeliev3r

andr0idbeliev3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (Portugal's ZTE Blade)
KonstaT, what did you rewrite in the device settings? :)

Thanks to all developers for developing such beautifull and stable ROMS and thanks to Google for developing android aaaaand thanks to the original creators of android.

My devices:

ZTE Blade- MegaDrive 4.0.4

ztnej

ztnej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
i flashed the lastest update and now i don't have network signal... there'n nothing we can do except wipe everything?

i assume that i'm not the only one who have this problem from what i've been reading here, if i format system will i loose my apps?

szpilasty

szpilasty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade KK 4.4.3 by Zeelog
Again :
Wipe /cache, dalvik cache, format /system. You do NOT lose your apps.

Edited by szpilasty, 25 April 2013 - 05:20 PM.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

i flashed the lastest update and now i don't have network signal... there'n nothing we can do except wipe everything?

i assume that i'm not the only one who have this problem from what i've been reading here, if i format system will i loose my apps?

Again :
Wipe /cache, dalvik cache, format /system. You do NOT lose your apps.

And don't forget to flash the latest GApps too after the ROM.

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

ztnej

ztnej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Thanks guys and sorry if that was already said. I'll try that later as i don't have the phone now with me.

ianwin

ianwin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade & Xoom
Thanks KonstaT and everyone else who helped to make this ROM, its already the best I've used. I've been using CM7.2 for ages so this is like having a new phone.

I have one problem which hopefully someone can help me with. After a complete wipe of my phone then installing both the ROM and Gapps, on the first boot I get this message "Unfortunately, google search has stopped"
Google now seems to be working but I'm having a problem with voice search. When I click the mic on the home screen search bar or in the google now screen I get the message retry over and over.

If this has been mentioned earlier I must have missed it. Thanks again, you guys are the reason I use android.

mjwbase

mjwbase

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
KonstaT - very nice rom, thanks for all the hard work you have put into it. Upgraded from CyanogenMod 7.1.0 a few days ago and the only issues I have seen so far are:

Voice search not working, constantly gives a retry message - not a big loss
Bluetooth seems to drain the battery - test overnight from full charge, 18% remaining with Bluetooth on, 95% remaining with Bluetooth off
Bit sluggish and sometimes misses a tap on the screeen - considering this is a 600Mhz CPU originally running 2.1 there is no way I can complain about this (amazed 4.2 could be got working on the phone)

Mark

zamiere

zamiere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

I had bluetooth problems too. Since i repaired it with “Bluetooth Fix Repair 1.4.2“ from play store (one repair is free), i have no problems anymore.

It doesn't work, it says this phone is unknown. It's not clear what's behind a post with a link to an app which needs root access from someone who never posted anything else...

ll Sravan Kumar ll

ll Sravan Kumar ll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Hi, I've installed this rom and gapps coming from Eco CM7.
I use Swiftkey keyboard but after installing, when I go through setup, at stage 2"Enable Swiftkey" I get a message "unfortunately, settings has stopped" and I can't complete the set up.
I've redownloaded the rom and gapps and reflashed but still the same - any ideas?
Thanks

had the same problem. step 2 always gave me the same error. i manually enabled swiftkey in settings -> language & input -> default -> swiftkey and enabled swiftkey using the checkbox.
after that swiftkey worked fine.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

It doesn't work, it says this phone is unknown. It's not clear what's behind a post with a link to an app which needs root access from someone who never posted anything else...

Nice work detective "zamiere"! ;)
Usually people start to post when they're in trouble... not to advertise something.

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

zamiere

zamiere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Nice work detective "zamiere"! ;)
Usually people start to post when they're in trouble... not to advertise something.

Thanks Lestrade, but what is the reason of advertising something in this forum if that app doesn't work on this hardware? And he says it worked for him. Interesting...

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

KonstaT, what did you rewrite in the device settings? :)

https://github.com/K...d904ecda55edee1

Thanks KonstaT and everyone else who helped to make this ROM, its already the best I've used. I've been using CM7.2 for ages so this is like having a new phone.

I have one problem which hopefully someone can help me with. After a complete wipe of my phone then installing both the ROM and Gapps, on the first boot I get this message "Unfortunately, google search has stopped"
Google now seems to be working but I'm having a problem with voice search. When I click the mic on the home screen search bar or in the google now screen I get the message retry over and over.

If this has been mentioned earlier I must have missed it. Thanks again, you guys are the reason I use android.

KonstaT - very nice rom, thanks for all the hard work you have put into it. Upgraded from CyanogenMod 7.1.0 a few days ago and the only issues I have seen so far are:

Voice search not working, constantly gives a retry message - not a big loss
Bluetooth seems to drain the battery - test overnight from full charge, 18% remaining with Bluetooth on, 95% remaining with Bluetooth off
Bit sluggish and sometimes misses a tap on the screeen - considering this is a 600Mhz CPU originally running 2.1 there is no way I can complain about this (amazed 4.2 could be got working on the phone)

Mark

It's been repeated about once a page. Voice search in Android 4.X needs proprietary libs that are only available for ARMv7. Voice search only works if you use the special 'voice search' app that you find in you app drawer.

Device doesn't enter deep sleep when bluetooth is turned on. Enable bluetooth only when you're going to use it.

memedroid123

memedroid123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (TFT - GEN2)
USB Storage doesn´t work properly here.

smsmasters.co.uk

smsmasters.co.uk

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
When no sim card is inserted an error appears "process com.android.phone has stopped".

SmsMasters.co.uk - Online since 2002

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

USB Storage doesn´t work properly here.

You should tell what is the problem with it. Usb massstorage working fine for me

Edited by peetu20, 27 April 2013 - 06:56 AM.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

When no sim card is inserted an error appears "process com.android.phone has stopped".

Phone app doesnt maybe work if u do not have sim card in?

khizhny

khizhny

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Libra (ak Blade, Spark)

i have the same issue.

memedroid123

memedroid123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (TFT - GEN2)

You should tell what is the problem with it. Usb massstorage working fine for me

When I click "Activate USB Storage" it keeps loading but doesn´t activate nothing.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Add
persist.ril.enable=false
to your build.prop if you plan to use this ROM without a SIM card.

Performance will be (and has always been) terrible without a SIM card if you don't disable RIL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users