Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3448 replies to this topic

szpilasty

szpilasty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade KK 4.4.3 by Zeelog
My clock is set automatically also, never had a problem with it.

crazzy_boy

crazzy_boy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
It happened to me for the 4th time since the first release of this rom, the last two of them in the last 2 days :\

Edited by crazzy_boy, 07 May 2013 - 08:33 PM.

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade

I don't know if it has been posted already, but I have the clock automatically set by the carrier and it freezes sometimes, just the clock in the notifications bar however, the rest is all right, in the messages and whatsapp the time is right except for the clock in the notifications bar.

Time freezes sometimes, conformed. Happens to me too but very rarely, to fix this simply change time and revert it.
Bluetooth isnt searching devices mostly, and ad-hoc networks are not showing up. Apart from it awesome rom this is, Im never going to think back.

Edited by HDuser, 08 May 2013 - 08:46 AM.

Droopy_be

Droopy_be

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
Strange issue with effem app.

On my first blade, my favorites are always present,
on my other one, favorites is blank after a reboot

Any ideas?

la72pt

la72pt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

ad hoc and bluetooth isnt working for me in latest build, while i clean installed the rom. Am i only one facing this or someone is also?

mine isn't working too. can't see phones near me and nobody see mine. and of course . . . right bluetooth options activated. :-)

la72pt

la72pt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Time freezes sometimes, conformed. Happens to me too but very rarely, to fix this simply change time and revert it.
Bluetooth isnt searching devices mostly, and ad-hoc networks are not showing up. Apart from it awesome rom this is, Im never going to think back.

mine have the same problem with this 2013APR19 version.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

I don't know if it has been posted already, but I have the clock automatically set by the carrier and it freezes sometimes, just the clock in the notifications bar however, the rest is all right, in the messages and whatsapp the time is right except for the clock in the notifications bar.

My clock is set automatically also, never had a problem with it.

I have it set to "network-provided time" too but never had any problem with it.
If you have problems with it, maybe you could use some App like "GPS Time" to adjust your clock and do it once a month or week or... whatever you want.

Edited by dreis911, 08 May 2013 - 11:01 AM.

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

Mike69pt

Mike69pt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Is anyone having a problem when switching from wifi to 3g i get a grey icon at the top and no data?
it does not happen every time and then i have to enable/airplane mode to get data again or reboot.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Is anyone having a problem when switching from wifi to 3g i get a grey icon at the top and no data?
it does not happen every time and then i have to enable/airplane mode to get data again or reboot.

Hey. Thanks a lot.
You've just posted a solution to my Bluetooth problems. ;)
When I switch the Bluetooth ON and it doesn't work.... Airplane mode in - Airplane mode out... and it's fixed.

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

Mike69pt

Mike69pt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
I have seen other people with these issues but on a Nexus.
Is this something to do with the ROM or is t something else?

Superfuzz

Superfuzz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Using this ROM for a couple of days and I' amazed of how good it runs, many thanks to CM team and KonstaT for making this possible. It also needs much less customization than CM7 in terms of launchers/lockers etc. as the stock ones already seem good enough.

Only "problem" I've come across is the stock browser has many hiccups. I'm not using it extensively because the Blade is not smooth enough for internet surfing, but I'd still take a recommendation for a browser that can deliver a better experience.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Only "problem" I've come across is the stock browser has many hiccups. I'm not using it extensively because the Blade is not smooth enough for internet surfing, but I'd still take a recommendation for a browser that can deliver a better experience.

I think the Opera Mini (<1MB) and Opera Mobile (>9MB) are running fine on our Blade.
My suggestion is: try them both... and let us know your conclusions.

emotty

emotty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:knitting .. :P
  • Devices:san francisco

I think the Opera Mini (<1MB) and Opera Mobile (>9MB) are running fine on our Blade.

wise words there mate,i use both of those myself :)

Flash Freak !

Superfuzz

Superfuzz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

I tried Opera Mini after 2 years but it still has the same annoying "bug": you have to tap a couple of times in order to click a link. Otherwise yeah those are smooth browsers.

Edited by Superfuzz, 08 May 2013 - 10:30 PM.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Hey. Thanks a lot.
You've just posted a solution to my Bluetooth problems. ;)
When I switch the Bluetooth ON and it doesn't work.... Airplane mode in - Airplane mode out... and it's fixed.

What I wrote before is still true, but..... only today my Blade rebooted itself twice.
Why? If that never happened before!
Because I had the Bluetooth switched ON! That's why.
Is anyone experiencing this problem?

ehleh

i found a bug?.. why the phone is deeply sleep, the clock on status bar are stock, i mean if you deep sleep at 9:30 PM it and when its it 11:30PM it is still 9:30PM on status bar but on the lock screen it its 11:30, i switch to data then it will ok

ehleh

i found a bug?.. why the phone is deeply sleep, the clock on status bar are stock, i mean if you deep sleep at 9:30 PM it and when its it 11:30PM it is still 9:30PM on status bar but on the lock screen it its 11:30, i switch to data then it will ok

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade

pi found a bug?.. why the phone is deeply sleep, the clock on status bar are stock, i mean if you deep sleep at 9:30 PM it and when its it 11:30PM it is still 9:30PM on status bar but on the lock screen it its 11:30, i switch to data then it will ok

Please dont post double times and YES it is a bug

What I wrote before is still true, but..... only today my Blade rebooted itself twice.
Why? If that never happened before!
Because I had the Bluetooth switched ON! That's why.
Is anyone experiencing this problem?

yes i also experience this problem

Edited by HDuser, 09 May 2013 - 06:06 AM.

Lazaroid

Lazaroid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco

I see something similar: when waking up form deep sleep, the lock screen clock initially shows an old time (the time when it entered sleep) for about half a second but then updates to the current time. When I unlock, the status bar time is correct. The past few builds have done this, maybe even longer back. I'd always assumed that the lock screen widget didn't bother keeping up with the correct time until it had to display it again.

This is with time and time zone provided by network.

mirko28

mirko28

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
I think founded a bug in 19.4 release . YouTube is lagging again for me(HQ). Anybody with same issue? HELP!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)