Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3450 replies to this topic

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Quick question: I'm the only one who doesn't work the "swiping" keyboard?

Here is your answer (2 pages behind). Please use the search, it was asked few times before. Our processor is ARM6 and there is no source code, so it doesn't work.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

Ginginox

Ginginox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Here is your answer (2 pages behind). Please use the search, it was asked few times before. Our processor is ARM6 and there is no source code, so it doesn't work.

You're right, thanks !:-)

taannuk

taannuk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (San Francisco)
Installed this ROM and like it - thank you KonstaT!!!
The only problem for me at the moment is inability to install s2e script. I followed these instructions that send my phone to rebooting that ends only with the battery remove.
Any advise which programme / script to use to automatically move all programmes into ext4 partition?
Thank you!

Droopy_be

Droopy_be

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

The only problem for me at the moment is inability to install s2e script. I followed these instructions that send my phone to rebooting that ends only with the battery remove.
Any advise which programme / script to use to automatically move all programmes into ext4 partition?
Thank you!

Link2Sd or int2etx2+

Link2sd must be installed as application
int2ext2+ is installed in the recovery mode

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1716124

taannuk

taannuk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Thank you!!!
Which is preferable for our device and ROM?

khadu

khadu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE
i am sorry to ask an unrelated ques;
I tried to insert nova launcher into the rom zip, but it didn't work,it just didn't even start after the first boot.(just forced close)
i wanted to know -What is the right way to make user apps as system app.
i also tried root explorer the same way but resulted in the same issue, although some apps like oi file manager and smart voice recorder do work after inserting them to the zip file of the rom . i have a 220mb system partition ,leaving less memory for installing apps so i wanted to make some of them as as system apps.

ROM: Root Box [Android 4.2.2]
RECOVERY: CWM 6.0.2.7

Legiain

Legiain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey Konsta and team
Thank you for the ROM - clean and smart!
I love to learn and this has been a cool opportunity to try things and learn about trimming and flashing new roms.

However {as a noob} I must ask if this - in your opinion - is the BEST MOD for my ZTE BLADE? I mean I understand this is for pro's and developers but I have got it to work quite nicely. Now that I have played and learned though, is this the best in terms of user-friendly and stability, or would you recommend one of the earlier mods?

Also {back to current} if anyone can help:
I am noticing my wi-fi doesn't reconnect to internet after sleep {I have to toggle wifi off/on and it reconnects to internet quickly}
Do you think it has to do with phone settings or router security?

Thanks in advance!

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Thank you!

You should take s2e from page 1, boot to recovery, make suitable partition to sd, open s2e go to settings, tick mount as ext4, reboot, open s2e again, tick boxes u want reboot

taannuk

taannuk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

You should take s2e from page 1, boot to recovery, make suitable partition to sd, open s2e go to settings, tick mount as ext4, reboot, open s2e again, tick boxes u want reboot

Thank you! I had done as you described (same instructions bu in more details are in the link I referred to) and it wiped all my programmes restored by Titanium after never ending rebooting. I tried 3 times that turned to be a waste of time. That is why I asked for help.

I900-Nutzer

I900-Nutzer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:Samsung SGH I-900 / ZTE Blade

Pretty much yeah. There's also few patches for features/etc I've added in my builds. I haven't bothered uploading patches for removing Trebuchet wallpapers and LatinIME dictonaries, so your build will be slightly larger. Everything (except FM radio, one patch needed) will work without the patches as well. In addition you'll of course get all the latest CyanogenMod changes merged upstream.

Thx for your Answer KonstanT!

Is it possible that there is something broken with the latest merged Changes, compiling stops now with this Error:
device/zte/blade/overlay/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/res/values/dimens.xml:20: error: Resource at pie_trigger_height appears in overlay but not in the base package; use to add.

make: *** [/home/android/cm10.1/blade/out/target/common/obj/APPS/SystemUI_intermediates/src/R.stamp] Fehler 1

Thx!

Droopy_be

Droopy_be

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

taannuk, on 18 May 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

Thank you!

Link2Sd or int2etx2+

Link2sd must be installed as application
int2ext2+ is installed in the recovery mode

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1716124

Thank you!!!
Which is preferable for our device and ROM?

With link2sd, you can choose which app can stays on internal memory or SD card, but you can install less app (the latest Facebook app can't be updated)
With int2ext+, all app are on SD, and data stay on internal memory (more apps, but speed can be impacted with SD)

The advantage of int2ext2 is, it's ready for install app when you reinstall fro scratch

pumphaus

pumphaus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
First, thanks for effort in bringing CM10.1 to us! :)
I noticed that while bluetooth itself works fine, bluetooth tethering doesn't. The device does start the BT pan service properly. But dnsmasq (or any other DHCP server) isn't started and IP forwarding is still disabled.
If I configure IP forwarding manually (echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward; iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o wlan0/whatever -j MASQUERADE) and configure my clients statically, it works just fine.
I guess I could fix it locally with some init scripts, but normally this should be done automatically by android (which it does for WiFi Tethering). Is there something broken in the BT tether code?

Thanks in advance.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Thx for your Answer KonstanT!

Is it possible that there is something broken with the latest merged Changes, compiling stops now with this Error:

device/zte/blade/overlay/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/res/values/dimens.xml:20: error: Resource at pie_trigger_height appears in overlay but not in the base package; use to add.

make: *** [/home/android/cm10.1/blade/out/target/common/obj/APPS/SystemUI_intermediates/src/R.stamp] Fehler 1

Thx!

They've merged a new way of activating pie controls. Previously we needed to change trigger area to make pie work on this device but that's now gone. I reverted the commit that broke the build. I don't know if pie needs now some new trickery to make it work. :P

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

i am sorry to ask an unrelated ques;
I tried to insert nova launcher into the rom zip, but it didn't work,it just didn't even start after the first boot.(just forced close)
i wanted to know -What is the right way to make user apps as system app.
i also tried root explorer the same way but resulted in the same issue, although some apps like oi file manager and smart voice recorder do work after inserting them to the zip file of the rom . i have a 220mb system partition ,leaving less memory for installing apps so i wanted to make some of them as as system apps.

I've done that and it worked just fine... except for the partition size (mine is 160MB)
Did you remove Trebuchet? I did

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

Krunal11489

Krunal11489

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
is this 14.5 build updatable?
i downloaded it via mediafire when i tried to update my previous build it says cant open (bad).
what should i do?

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts
Your download was corrupted. Re-download, check MD5 value after you copy the ROM zip to the SD card.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

taannuk

taannuk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

With link2sd, you can choose which app can stays on internal memory or SD card, but you can install less app (the latest Facebook app can't be updated)

Thank you!
There are 2 options after starting this programme - make a link or move to SD-card. Which one is preferable?

ast1

ast1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
  • Twitter:@ambarish tiwari
Rebooted couple of times still the same problem..as it is hostel's wifi i can't change the encryption..this wpa/psk network gets connected on other devices such as galaxy ace n htc chacha...

khadu

khadu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE

I've done that and it worked just fine... except for the partition size (mine is 160MB)
Did you remove Trebuchet? I did

i have tried both ways, by removing and keeping terbuchet, as i stated some apps work and some don't.(at-least for me ) .
although i did find an app that can move user installed apps to rom .
Anyways thanks for ur response

ROM: Root Box [Android 4.2.2]
RECOVERY: CWM 6.0.2.7

alternator2

alternator2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi KonstaT,

thanks for your great work. I've been using your Android 4.2 ROM since the first available version, upgraded several times but there are very annoying bugs (or features) I decided to report:

1# Importing contacts from SIM card is not working. It never worked, progress bar always reaches 100%, but SIM contacts are not visible anywhere. This feature works fine on CM7.2.

2# How can I enable "flashlight" in Power Control widget?

3# Is there any way to mute camera shutter sound?

Thanks for the reply. Please let me know if I got something wrong ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users