Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

3450 replies to this topic

Fikoblin

Fikoblin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Could someone help me to make this rom as smallest as possible, without making new bugs? I already deleted Talk, Email2.apk (I use Gmail), boot animation and all dictionaries in LatinIME (I use Swype). I don't use Google Now, and Voice Search, so if it won't make some errors, I would like to delete it as well, but I don't know which files it is. What else can I delete?

Edited by Fikoblin, 04 July 2013 - 09:48 AM.

smustafasms

smustafasms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:android , computers , cricket .
  • Devices:zte blade
  • Twitter:@owlstone1016
what s special in 10.1.1 ?

thanks for update konstat:-D

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

What's with the 10.1.1?

what s special in 10.1.1 ?

Version number was bumped to CM10.1.1 after CM10.1.0 stable was released. After the stable release they've again started to merge new features (e.g. privacy guard, quick settings camera tile, options to disable lockscreen widgets, etc).

johnnyjoe

johnnyjoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen 2 (Sapo a5)
Hi! Thanks again for your amazing effort and work, KonstaT! : )

I'm having trouble updating from the last build.

I've tried with no wipes, but no luck. After that, I restored my backup, and tried with dalvik wipe. No luck again. Both times I got an error saying "we're sorry, but the com.android.phone process was interrupted" - I've translated that from Portuguese, hope it's fine.

I did all wipes and a clean install, but then I've got trouble restoring all my apps with Titanium Backup.

I wish I could upgrade to this new build without having to do a clean installation. Can someone help?

By the way, I'm using Int2Ext - and I did the wipe dalvik using the proper Int2Ext zip.

Cheers! : )

X

coolizard

coolizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Sapo a5)

I've tried with no wipes, but no luck. After that, I restored my backup, and tried with dalvik wipe. No luck again. Both times I got an error saying "we're sorry, but the com.android.phone process was interrupted" - I've translated that from Portuguese, hope it's fine.

The com.android.phone error occurs when there is no SIM card. Could be your case?

johnnyjoe

johnnyjoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen 2 (Sapo a5)

The com.android.phone error occurs when there is no SIM card. Could be your case?

Hey coolizard! That's not the case, I've got the sim card, and it's all ok with it. Thanks for your help anyway! : )

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts

There's a bug in privacy guard.
Phone stucks and reboots when choosing an app in privacy guard.

Worked fine when I tested it. I guess it depends if you're trying to apply it to a running application. There's some discussion about it:
http://review.cyanog....org/#/c/45021/

sharix

sharix

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
I have a problem with the 3.7. build:
- wiped cache, dalvik cache and system
- flashed CM and gapps zip
- rebooted, recreated mount scripts with link2sd
- rebooted
now almost all apps force-close on launch. any suggestions?

edit: maybe this is significant: /data is completely full, only 16 kB free space left.

edit2: seems that link2sd does not relink lib files, so it has to be done manually. after this, the apps are working again.

Edited by sharix, 04 July 2013 - 04:49 PM.

khadu

khadu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE
Holy Sh*t .... cm 10.1.1 on our blade......
thanks Konsta t for still updating this rom, it is a great rom and it's also great to see that u are still doing this for the blade when you have a new and better device now ....... Thanks alot :)

ROM: Root Box [Android 4.2.2]
RECOVERY: CWM 6.0.2.7

wakeup12

wakeup12

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:Orange Stockholm, OSF

I think it's close to ~15GB. You'll have .repo directory but the files are not checked out until the end. You can download/view individual files on e.g. github. Don't know what you'd do with a single strings.xml though.

The only way I found to translate Cyanogen was to download all repository and edit xml files one by one. That was why I was trying to download all repository. Is there another easier way to translate?

emotty

emotty

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:knitting .. :P
  • Devices:san francisco

New build. This build is mostly untested and there might (or might not :P) be some unexpected issues. ROM and gapps from the first post still seem to fit 160mb /system but only barely (159,7mb).

cm-10.1-20130703-KonstaKANG-blade.zip
https://hotfile.com/...-blade.zip.html
md:bf3aa5b47ea10402157820b12e9aec08

-fix native bluetooth tethering (thanks to zeelog)
-reclaim some RAM from triple buffer (thanks to plaguedbypenguins)
-CM10.1.1

Cheers :D

Flash Freak !

我一直

我一直

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
The Android 4.3 to blade????

我一直

我一直

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Blade Android 4.3 will be?

陰莖:)

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Devices:Lenovo A820, Cool pad F1
This not Android 4.3.
This is CM10.1.1 and based on 4,2,

Click + if i´ve helped u :P

SoonDead

SoonDead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Since this thread got extremely long I can't find it, but I have read before that a few languages have been cut from this ROM including hungarian to preserve some space.

Does this ROM include the hungarian translation?

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Devices:Lenovo A820, Cool pad F1
@KonstaT
A serious vulnerability found in Anrdoid systems.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-23179522
'Master key' to Android phones uncovered.

Click + if i´ve helped u :P

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,720 posts

Since this thread got extremely long I can't find it, but I have read before that a few languages have been cut from this ROM including hungarian to preserve some space.

Not a single translation have been removed from this ROM. Few keyboard dictionaries on the other hand have.

@KonstaT
A serious vulnerability found in Anrdoid systems.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-23179522
'Master key' to Android phones uncovered.

Lol, incredible break through. :D You've been able to modify app content without breaking the signature since the day one. You can even do it with winzip. Even every beginner Android hacker knows this. ;)

I don't know if there's some new vulnerability that this exploits but the same old advise still applies. Only download apps from trusted sources and from trusted developers. IMHO you deserve to get malware if you use warez!

andr0idbeliev3r

andr0idbeliev3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (Portugal's ZTE Blade)

[/size]

Lol, incredible break through. :D You've been able to modify app content without breaking the signature since the day one. You can even do it with winzip. Even every beginner Android hacker knows this. ;)

I don't know if there's some new vulnerability that this exploits but the same old advise still applies. Only download apps from trusted sources and from trusted developers. IMHO you deserve to get malware if you use warez!

Yes, exactly, this news is just the kind of bullshit apple or apple fanboys push through so people buy other phones besides android. like iphone per example.

Thanks to all developers for developing such beautifull and stable ROMS and thanks to Google for developing android aaaaand thanks to the original creators of android.

My devices:

ZTE Blade- MegaDrive 4.0.4

bhush

bhush

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Devices:DELL XCD35,HTC P3400i
thanks konataT for new update...but I am getting an error in camera after installing some apps that
camera has been disabled because of security policy

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)
Hi there.
Am I the only one to think that this update is much slower than the one before?
When coming out of any App, it takes 1 or 2 seconds to fill the screen with the icons, widgets and even the wallpaper.
Is this normal?

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users