[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

I've installed Google Play Music from the Play Store, but I when I try to run I get "Unfortunately, Google Play Music has stopped.'

Anyone else have this problem, or have a solution? Do I need to move it into the System folder?

Also, has anyone managed to update Google Now to the latest verison, or got the Google Ears widget installed?

Edited by Stu C

i experience only one problem with bluetooth a2dp. i successfully paired my sony ericsson bluetooth handsfree with the first try. But when i turned bt off and on on the mobile, it found the headset, paired with it, but couldn't connect to it (could not play music or make phonecalls). I have to manually unpair them, reboot the phone and pair them again to make it work. So that happens everytime i want to pair me bt headset.

Is there anyone else with this issue?

get logcats pls

Guest elrond_bs

also, google now need any settings to get the mic to work? voice seach works fine, but google now isn't.

It was repeated many times for CM10 and now here. Google Now will not work from any other icons/shortcuts/widgets except from Voice Search. So you can't press any mic icons - they won't work. That's the way the hack works, otherwise no Google Now at all.

It isn't the same which this ROM has by default?

BTW, KonstaT removed it from mediafire.

No, its different. I have it with me.. But, I dont know if KonstaT would allow me uploading it here? There might've been a reason behind him deleting it..

Edited by RZRV8

Hi,

I noticed that when the bluetooth is enabled (not paired to any device - only enabled) my phone never goes to "deep sleep".

"msm_serial_hs_dma" constantly generates kernel wakelocks.

Is that a normal behavior?

Guest sej7278

is anyone compiling cm10.1 with openjdk7, i'm a bit fed up of having sun-jdk-6 installed, especially with recent security issues (and linux distribution problem) i'd rather move to openjdk7 than oracle-jdk7 too.

i know aosp can't build fully yet with either version of jdk7, and it looks like cyanogenmod has references to 1.5/6 hardcoded, just wondered if there's a workaround....?

Just go to Settings>System>Hardware Keys and deselect the 3-Dot Overflow Menu option. I.E. Disable it. I.E. If its ticked, untick it.

i guess i missed that option coz..

enabling nav bar makes the hardware keys option disappear ...

any reason why ...maybe a bug

Guest deksman2

Im looking for the 4.2 ARMv6 keyboard as well.

KonstaT please upload it back mediafire. :)

I wasn't even aware KonstaT made a lag-free keyboard.

That would be a major boost for this ROM.

Anyone know the reasoning behind it not being part of the ROM?

Also... I use MX video player (and Armv6 codecs), and some MP4 videos cannot be played under hardware acceleration.

Is this down to the player inability to do so itself?

If so... which player would people recommend to use?

Edited by deksman2

Guest saleiro

I have send an MMS containing some photos without any problems on the latest build. I just had to enable data transfer.

Yap. I manage to get it working. I need to have mobile data active too. It wasn't like that with KonstaTs 4.1.2.

Now I am trying to figure out what it is thats not letting the phone go into deep sleep.

This rom is fast. Im using Apex launcher and it smooth. Thanks.

I wasn't even aware KonstaT made a lag-free keyboard.

That would be a major boost for this ROM.

Anyone know the reasoning behind it not being implemented?

Also... I use MX video player (and Armv6 codecs), and some MP4 videos cannot be played under hardware acceleration.

Is this down to the player inability to do so itself?

If so... which player would people recommend to use?

check the codec those must be avc x264 high ones

only baseline can be played

Guest deksman2

check the codec those must be avc x264 high ones

only baseline can be played

The codec in question is avc1-dxva (so yes, it would appear its x264).

Those codes cannot be played in HW acceleration due to hardware or software limitations?

Guest Ganster

The codec in question is avc1-dxva (so yes, it would appear its x264).

Those codes cannot be played in HW acceleration due to hardware or software limitations?

Question is not about encoder used for make your video. What encoder profile used to encode your video?

We have hardvare support of Baseline AVC profile only. Its hardware limitation.

hummm... i guess MMS is not working at all... anyone can confirm this?

mms not working for me also.

works for me (data enabled, wifi on)

edit:

With 4.2, when I use my car's bluetooth soundsystem with Google Play Music, song names are not displayed. Instead it just says "ZTE Blade". In 4.1, the song names were displayed correctly.

Edited by sharix