Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

3446 replies to this topic

MrCubbins

MrCubbins

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 CM11, ZTE Blade CM9

Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to KonstaT for all the superb work done creating ROMs for the Blade. You have kept my phone relevant far longer than I ever thought it would have been.

A couple of general questions for folks...

I am noticing a lot of Wifi activity with the latest version of this ROM. Even with a full wipe & fresh install, location turned off, Cyanogen Stats disabled, no Google account added (thus no backup), no apps installed beyond the Google Apps pack, there is still a constant flicker of Wifi traffic, with arrows appearing on the Wifi icon almost every 2 seconds. Any suggestions as to what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance for any advice that can be given.

I just rolled back to CM10 to double check and noticed the same issue. Also, reflashed 10.1 without gapps and still the same. Just to be sure, I also disconnected all the media servers from my network incase they were broadcasting and also tried turning off the wifi powersave option in Wifi Advanced Settings. Still, a Wifi pulse every couple of seconds. This leaves me flummoxed...

I am currently abroad, so unable to switch on my mobile data. Can anyone confirm whether it does the same when connected to 2/3g data.

96frozen

96frozen

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
hi konsta, I was searching on galaxy gio xda forums and I found this:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1804646

there's the youtube reboot "fix" which is actually a tiny script, is it safe to flash in our blades?

ROM: CM10 by KonstaT

CWM: GEN2 CWM 6.0.1.1 by Snap.IT

Thank all of the developers topics, rate them 5 stars, they are the people who are keeping your cellphone alive.

Thanks to KonstaT, Snap.IT, tilal6991, daemond, Ganster (this guy is specially awesome for fixing OMX on 4.x ROMS), burstlam and many others that I can't think of right now :D

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Its working well for almost everyone. Did you flash the 20130115 correctly? Did you 'Wipe Dalvik Cache'? You do not necessarily 'Wipe Data and Cache', but after properly flashing after 'Wipe Dalvik Cache' from Recovery, the ROM should work like it should.

WiFi tethering definitely has serious stability issues in the 20130115 build. No wiping or reflashing will help with that. This commit fixes it, when KonstaT applies it.

Kazekage Gaara

Kazekage Gaara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Console Video Games, Coin Collection, and Chess :)
  • Devices:Dell XCD35
Hi KonstaT, just now upgraded to this rom from CFX and it's working AMAZING :D

Also installed S2E and now I have 1 Gb of internal storage :D

Thank you so much for releasing such an awesome ROM for us. Really appreciate the effort dude.

Keep up the good work :)

Posted Image

andr0idbeliev3r

andr0idbeliev3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (Portugal's ZTE Blade)
Hi KonstaT every time i try to compile with your instructions it says"make:...no rule for the target "bacon". Stop.

Thanks to all developers for developing such beautifull and stable ROMS and thanks to Google for developing android aaaaand thanks to the original creators of android.

My devices:

ZTE Blade- MegaDrive 4.0.4

sm4tik

sm4tik

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Devices:Blade
I've been testing mms and when on mobile data,the message just keeps "sending..". As soon as I switch wifi on, the message is sent. So there definitely seems to be a problem switching to the right apn when on mobile data. With wifi on, it chooses the right apn to send/receive mms.
As I barely use mms, maybe someone else will continue from here.

edit: just to be more precise, I turn wifi on AND connect to a network.

Edited by sm4tik, 17 January 2013 - 08:28 AM.

Xenon0816

Xenon0816

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Devices:HTC Blackstone, OSF
Hey there,
awesome rom, but I noticed one little problem. I'm not exactly sure, what makes it occur, but sometimes I get a notification from the calendar app, but it doesn't show the symbol in the status bar. If I pull it down though, I can see that notification.
So it's there, but the indication in the status bar is gone.
That's really the only flaw I could find :)
Thanks for the constant updates!

James Horny

James Horny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Hey there,
awesome rom, but I noticed one little problem. I'm not exactly sure, what makes it occur, but sometimes I get a notification from the calendar app, but it doesn't show the symbol in the status bar. If I pull it down though, I can see that notification.
So it's there, but the indication in the status bar is gone.
That's really the only flaw I could find :)
Thanks for the constant updates!

Some problem with the app Tasker. While Tasker should trigger an calendar event in Google calendar it fails. There is an event in the calendar and it's synchronized but Tasker fails to access it.
The very same feature worked in CM7.
Tasker has root permission and it's enabled in the accessibility settings.
Is there some difference in the new Google calendar and should I implement the old one?

Edited by James Horny, 17 January 2013 - 08:50 AM.

VuckoKS

VuckoKS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Hi KonstaT, just now upgraded to this rom from CFX and it's working AMAZING :D

Also installed S2E and now I have 1 Gb of internal storage :D

Thank you so much for releasing such an awesome ROM for us. Really appreciate the effort dude.

Keep up the good work :)

Where did you download S2E, because when I go to Google play, it says that my device is not supported.

De@n

De@n

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Devices:Xperia S & Blade

Where did you download S2E, because when I go to Google play, it says that my device is not supported.

Page #2

emc02

emc02

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I've got some strange roblems with the ROM and maybe someone else has a solution:
Sometimes when pishing the power button to wake the device from deepsleep only the light from hardware buttons turn on and display shows only black for about one minute till lockscreen slowly appears.
Did a full wipe few days ago...

ZTE Blade TFT (Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10 185/269/2 with TPT-Helper)
CyanogenMod11

hemantaims

hemantaims

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
thanks kosta..this rom is great.i m using this as regular rom. all is working fine. can u make this rom as fast and smooth as ur ics rom:-)

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

I've got some strange roblems with the ROM and maybe someone else has a solution:
Sometimes when pishing the power button to wake the device from deepsleep only the light from hardware buttons turn on and display shows only black for about one minute till lockscreen slowly appears.
Did a full wipe few days ago...

same here...
it is atleast better than the flickering we had in previous(a month ago) releases

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco