Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

3447 replies to this topic

VuckoKS

VuckoKS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Page #2

jventura

jventura

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Hey, i found a little bug with this rom, i don't know if its a problem regarding cm10.1 all togheter or the port.
I usually only use 2G network to save battery, changing to 3G only when i need it. What happens is that even tough i have 2G selected in the new toggle buttons, when i restart the phone, it allways starts the phone using a 3G connection and show the toggle button as 2G. I need to change it to 3G (even tough it's already using it) and then to 2G.

I fixed a somewhat similar problem in ICS (http://review.cyanog....org/#/c/16245/). Maybe it appeared again!

andr0idbeliev3r

andr0idbeliev3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (Portugal's ZTE Blade)
KonstaT, your patch to add partition info isn't applying in my computer, says the resource file is unusable or lacks sha1 information "strings.xml", is it my computer or your patch?

Thanks to all developers for developing such beautifull and stable ROMS and thanks to Google for developing android aaaaand thanks to the original creators of android.

My devices:

ZTE Blade- MegaDrive 4.0.4

MinaItse

MinaItse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:同样的鞋 (= same shoe), custom rom -sharp blade

Where did you download S2E, because when I go to Google play, it says that my device is not supported.

Is S2E somehow better than link2sd from Play market, that installs well and works with this rom too, for to move some non system apps to sd, on 2nd partition on sd.
https://play.google....om.buak.Link2SD

So does S2E work somehow better?

Those utils need second primary partition on sd for to use it as extra internal memory for non-system apps, preferably formated with ext2/3/4 (depends on custom android rom, if it supports those).
If one has windows-pc and has sd in Blade with just one fat(32)-formatted partition, and can connect Blade with usb-cable to pc, then with this free partition manager one can easily shrink that one partition on sd (so to resize it smaller for to free some space) and create second primary extN-formatted partion on sd. Notice that the 2nd partition needs to be primary partition too, not extended partition.
http://download.cnet...4-10863346.html
With that program just right-click that one partition on sd and select resize and make it smaller (surely to free up some 256 or 512 mb is enough).
Then right click sd and create new, second partition - format it ext2/3/4, depending on your custom rom support.
At the end remember to clik Apply-icon at the top, that finally does the changes on sd.
Then use s2e or link2sd or else as they guide and move non-system apps to sd 2nd partion.

I have been very satisfied with this Konsta&Gangs rom - no severe problems. I used cm9 before and this works at least as good already. Great work keeping Blades well alive and still kicking : D

Edited by MinaItse, 18 January 2013 - 12:56 PM.

keyboardshortcut

keyboardshortcut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
Thank you Konstat for this rom.

Hi all. Anyone notice some bugs when using a nav bar in landscape mode. the softkeys are not in their right position and the bottom softkey is out of border. :mellow:

Also the widgets and apps are overlapping in the bottom apps, see the screenshots

Is it similar to yours or is it just mine? :)

Attached File  Screenshot_2013-01-18-09-13-10.png   87.49KB   52 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_2013-01-18-09-13-30.png   93.42KB   40 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_2013-01-18-09-13-44.png   93.42KB   36 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_2013-01-18-09-14-53.png   167.6KB   37 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_2013-01-18-09-15-01.png   112.68KB   38 downloadsAttached File  Screenshot_2013-01-18-09-41-10.png   78.73KB   38 downloads

Attached Files

dom1312

dom1312

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade

Thank you Konstat for this rom.

Hi all. Anyone notice some bugs when using a nav bar in landscape mode. the softkeys are not in their right position and the bottom softkey is out of border. :mellow:

Also the widgets and apps are overlapping in the bottom apps

Same problem with me too.
I think this problem started after 12.1 version. Before that there was no such problem.
Also the key to clear recent apps does not clear all apps at once anymore. Just 3 at a time.

Edited by dom1312, 18 January 2013 - 04:32 AM.

Current Device: Dell XCD35
Current ROM: CM10.1 - Konstakang

GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC Sensation

hi , i found a bug , turned phone on without sim card ( airplane mode is off) = extremely lags , slowly and system apps crashing ... turned airplane on and solved ... who ?

sry for my bad eng :D btw. is very good ROM for daily use :)

ah, this might explain why cm10.1 is so laggy when I try it out on my phone, I don't have the sim card in...(I run cm10 on my daily driver blade) will try immediately!

Kazekage Gaara

Kazekage Gaara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Console Video Games, Coin Collection, and Chess :)
  • Devices:Dell XCD35
Wow, this ROM is AMAZING!!! Am loving it. The default look, launcher, apps are so nice and neat :D

Thanx a lot KonstaT. Really appreciate the effort dude :)

Edit: By the way, I used the 4.2 modified S2E with the latest 15.1 ROM. If anyone needs, it can be found here...

http://forum.xda-dev...62&postcount=32

Credit of course goes to its creator :)

Posted Image

jpblade

jpblade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Hello i'm new member but i've been watching for a long time anything that has to do with our beloved Blade!
I have some questions, so your answers could be really helpfull.

I installed CM10.1, the final built that Konstat posted.
- Do i have to flash the "gapps" as i would do if I had flashed the original posted CM10.1?
- What excactly does S2E do??
- How do I become a developer in order to have access to "performance settings"?
- Any tips for the battery to last longer, as mine lasts much less since I changed my 2.2 froyo to 4.1.2 and 4.2 now.

Thank you!

emc02

emc02

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

Hello i'm new member...

and all your answers can be found in the thread, forum, etc... please search for it!

This threat is for advanced users and devs, that know that questions and don't have time to answer that for everyone again and again (sorry)

ZTE Blade TFT (Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10 185/269/2 with TPT-Helper)
CyanogenMod11

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)
if you say 'i've been watching for a long time anything'
then you should know the answers

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco