Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

3449 replies to this topic

gunapriyan

gunapriyan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Konsta, Thanks for your continuous development in 10.1.....I shall be happy if you include some Paranoid Features in 10.1. if possible.

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

Umm, okay idk why is this happening.. But, when I am charging I do not disconnect when it shows 'Charged'. I keepit connected and then, open Battery Calibrator. It also shows your battery mV. I keep the charger connected till it reaches 4200mV and I get an amazing battery life! On very high usage, I am getting around 5-6 hours!

edited...
when will modaco implemet flood control for forum posts...
and some ppl will now say im spamming...:X

Edited by vNa5h, 24 January 2013 - 10:32 AM.

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

Umm, okay idk why is this happening.. But, when I am charging I do not disconnect when it shows 'Charged'. I keepit connected and then, open Battery Calibrator. It also shows your battery mV. I keep the charger connected till it reaches 4200mV and I get an amazing battery life! On very high usage, I am getting around 5-6 hours!

It is implemented in that way for a reason...
when the battery is charged to 100% it is never completely charged and vice versa when it reaches 0%

Pl dont do it more often...
reduces the battery life...

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

Golchooruck

Golchooruck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, ZTE Blade G
Awesome job as always Konstat! After upgrading from your CM10 build I got an average Antutu score of 2600 as opposed to 2300 :)(although who knows how antutu really works :-D)..
just 2 quick questions...:
- I could find neither performance nor developer options, hence I do not know how enable USB debugging(presume this will be added
- The chronus home is really an improvement. It basically just doubles the lockscreen and is quite laggy. Plus I could not find a way to disable chronus only... either 2 lockscreens or none.

I presume that all of the above is already on your list, and am looking forward to your next release..

Oh, one thing which happens with CM10 as well sometimes..: Sometimes after rotation, the whole screen is squeezed into the navigation bar at the bottom and the rest of the display is greyed out. Have you run into this? Can I help with soe logs or something to get this fixed?

Thanks for sharing,
G

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade

Awesome job as always Konstat! After upgrading from your CM10 build I got an average Antutu score of 2600 as opposed to 2300 :)(although who knows how antutu really works :-D)..
just 2 quick questions...:
- I could find neither performance nor developer options, hence I do not know how enable USB debugging(presume this will be added

- The chronus home is really an improvement. It basically just doubles the lockscreen and is quite laggy. Plus I could not find a way to disable chronus only... either 2 lockscreens or none.

I presume that all of the above is already on your list, and am looking forward to your next release..

Oh, one thing which happens with CM10 as well sometimes..: Sometimes after rotation, the whole screen is squeezed into the navigation bar at the bottom and the rest of the display is greyed out. Have you run into this? Can I help with soe logs or something to get this fixed?

Thanks for sharing,
G

To get Development options in CM10.1, go to settings -> about phone -> tap rapidly on build number. You will get all the options including performance settings.

Check System --> Clock Widget for Chronus widget settings.

Edited by anantk, 24 January 2013 - 11:53 AM.

matcho13579

matcho13579

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9000, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@matcho13579
Hey KonstaT, something for you ;-)

I have successfully made vsync events (i.e. Project Butter) work. This was never really implemented correctly for MDP 3.00 in the MSM7x27, but the hardware can do it, and after a bit of reading code and hacking around, it seems to work just fine! It feels a little bit smoother with vsync event timing enabled, especially touch latency appears to be reduced. But I have no good way to measure this.

The most important bits can be found in my kernel tree, but the device tree requires some additional updates, too.

Please test this, if you can.

snarkavenger

snarkavenger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

To get Development options in CM10.1, go to settings -> about phone -> tap rapidly on build number. You will get all the options including performance settings.

Hahaha - I was wondering about that, I did download No-Frills CPU Control and when I opened it I saw my previous CPU settings were preserved from CM10 so figured the support had to be there somewhere, thanks for the tip.

Edited by snarkavenger, 24 January 2013 - 04:11 PM.

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
You call that a tip? :lol: It is repeatedly asked and answered on every page. This is a change by Google, and even Google search (for developer options in 4.2) will reveal it. May be even now, someone will ask it again, just after my post. :D

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

Mike69pt

Mike69pt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Is it just me or the lock screen on the ZTE blade is too small?

99x

99x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-i9000

The pattern unlock is tiny compared to cm10, the clock is bigger though so might just be normal layout

sharix

sharix

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

unlock pattern was small until 15. 1. release, now it's normal.

peta809

peta809

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Google Nexus S
Hi, Is there any way to solve this problem? It's a game Plague Inc.. For solving the problem would be very happy. Thank you.

Posted Image

Edited by peta809, 27 January 2013 - 12:53 PM.

gunapriyan

gunapriyan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Konsta, I am facing a problem. That is my phone is getting slow while various operations. How to solve it?

keyboardshortcut

keyboardshortcut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

Konsta, I am facing a problem. That is my phone is getting slow while various operations. How to solve it?

Konsta already answered your problem:

...I'm really not interested in hearing whining about non-working things (and questions when they will be fixed), actually I couldn't care less if you have issues with this ROM....

Ilmin

Ilmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade
Ganster, KonstaT,
I tested Bluetooth HID devices (mouse and keyboard paired good, connection can not be established)
Build cm-10.1-20130119-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

it works perfectly in cm-10-20130108-KonstaKANG-blade.zip ([DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)).

How to debug trouble?

Edited by Ilmin, 25 January 2013 - 10:52 AM.

Sulthekk

Sulthekk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Ganster, KonstaT,
I tested Bluetooth HID devices (mouse and keyboard paired good, connection can not be established)
Build cm-10.1-20130119-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

it works perfectly in cm-10-20130108-KonstaKANG-blade.zip ([DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)).

How to debug trouble?

On PC:
adb logcat > log.txt

On phone:
logcat > /sdcard/log.txt

Golchooruck

Golchooruck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, ZTE Blade G

Thanks anantk for the quick reply... I found the thing with the dev options on another thread, quite hidden I would say :)

However my issue with chronus, its not about the widget itself. I am annoyed by the 2 lockscreens. I uninstalled the chronus widget completely as I have no use for it. But still I get either 2 lockscreens in sequence(with "screen lock = slide), or none(screen lock = none).
Do you know a way of tweaking this to have lock screen appearance just like in 4.1?

Merci,
G

Mike69pt

Mike69pt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Thanks anantk for the quick reply... I found the thing with the dev options on another thread, quite hidden I would say :)

However my issue with chronus, its not about the widget itself. I am annoyed by the 2 lockscreens. I uninstalled the chronus widget completely as I have no use for it. But still I get either 2 lockscreens in sequence(with "screen lock = slide), or none(screen lock = none).
Do you know a way of tweaking this to have lock screen appearance just like in 4.1?

Merci,
G

I also would like just for a simple lockscreen with a pattern.
Anyways...Thanks Konstat for this great rom

Edited by Mike69pt, 25 January 2013 - 01:08 PM.

johnnyjoe

johnnyjoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen 2 (Sapo a5)
Thanks a lot KonstaT, for all the time that you've spent and all the work you've done! : )

99x

99x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-i9000

I also would like just for a simple lockscreen with a pattern.
Anyways...Thanks Konstat for this great rom

Lock screen policy app on Google play. Install it and deactivate widgets and camera. Job done.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users