[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Hello, yesterday I installed cm 10.1 to my blade.Thanks to KonstaT and all people worked for this rom ,as it is very good for daily use taking into account that our phone officially supported until 2.2 .

Something I would like to ask is if it is possible to disable the sound when a phone call ends.Is any way to disable or is it a bug of routing methods ?

Mentioning that this happening and in silence or vibrate mode.

Edited by Guest

Guest zppinto

@KonstaT

Please change the Bluetooth to "Not Working"!!! And i hope you could fix it quickly :)

Bluetooth turns on, but no devices or detected, or other devices can detect our Blade.

Guest thewild

@KonstaT

Please change the Bluetooth to "Not Working"!!! And i hope you could fix it quickly :)

Bluetooth turns on, but no devices or detected, or other devices can detect our Blade.

I had a hard time getting my blade to detect my MW600 bluetooth headset, but it finally worked.

I don't know how I did it exactly. I think I turned on BT on the blade, then turned on my headset, then used the "skip" button or something like that.

I doesn't show track titles though. That used to work on CM10.

You do know that you have to turn blades' visibility on in bluetooth settings after activating bluetooth itself, don't ya?

No you don't. If it is the blade that is doing the pairing, there is no need to turn the blade visibility on.

Edited by thewild

bro can you make a sony theme ui ? .. thanks !

Seriously? You ask this to a ROM developer. KonstaT has better things to do than wasting his time on a sony theme.

Anyways. The rom runs really smooth, but the lockscreen feels kinda laggy on my blade, anybody else experienced this?

Thanks for the contribution you give to this community, KonstaT :)

Edited by -ION-

Guest matcho13579
@KonstaT

Bluetooth is working, but you have to turn it on, reboot your phone and then you can work with it

Guest thewild
Anyways. The rom runs really smooth, but the lockscreen feels kinda laggy on my blade, anybody else experienced this?

Yes, I'd rather have the old one. I find these camera and widgets screens totally useless.

Guest Cata_Simi

everything feels a bit laggy, what do you expect from a mid-low range ~ 3years old phone

Edited by Cata_Simi

Guest thewild

everything feels a bit laggy, what do you expect from a mid-low range ~ 3years old phone

No, the ROM feels perfectly smooth. Only the new lockscreen feels laggy, the "old" one was perfect.

This will disable lock screen widgets :) https://play.google....licy play store

Wow dude, thanks a lot ! You saved my day ! :D

Edited by thewild

Guest peetu20

It's not there... Advanced only opens the ZTE Blade Settings, where you can calibrate the proximity sensor and stuff...

i mean phone app settings and then acvanced

Guest raizor6th

hi,

i just noticed yesterday that bluetooth doesn't work on my blade with the latest released, does anyone has the same problem with mine?

Over all, this rom is great!

Oh and i did not wipe, just install from previous release.

thanks..

Edited by raizor6th

No, the ROM feels perfectly smooth. Only the new lockscreen feels laggy, the "old" one was perfect.

Wow dude, thanks a lot ! You saved my day ! :D

No worries :D

My bluetooth is not working properly...

The new lock screen is less laggy than the last one... At least doesn't break...

In the previous version my phone restarted a few times... Don't know why... But the Bluetooth thing is annoying...

My bluetooth is not working properly...

The new lock screen is less laggy than the last one... At least doesn't break...

In the previous version my phone restarted a few times... Don't know why... But the Bluetooth thing is annoying...

The bluetooth works

You just have to switch it on and off for sometime till it actually switches on :)

@KonstaT

In my phone (also a Sapo a5) bluetooth works just perfect.

On the other hand, I have a friend with another Sapo a5 (a bit newer than mine) that has to use stock based ROMs (e.g. SS) because he finds it very difficult to turn BT on with CM based ROMs! I have no idea why, but that's how it is...

Guest hthompson

Upgraded from 20130119 to 20130129 just now. May or may not be related -- I then allowed PlayStore to update a bunch of apps, 10 went fine, but WhatsApp failed due to "insufficient storage". I've tried a number of things to fix this (as well as extensive Google searching):

1) Reboot and try update again -- same pblm;

2) Uninstall WhatsApp and recover earlier version from backup w. Titanium - install fails with similar complaint about storage;

3) Strip stuff out of gapps-jb42-20121221 and re-install, so that I have 10MB free in /system -- same pblm

4) Discover that my s2e is incompatible with 10.1, uninstall it and try to install a new s2e.apk -- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE

I'm now stuck -- I have lots of space everywhere I can think of to look -- is this a known side-effect of upgrade? Is there a way to find out which storage is insufficient?