Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

3450 replies to this topic

agpoli

agpoli

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

I have just tried it and i have no issues!

Did another clean install and now it works.

Thanks KonstaT&everybody else who made Jelly bean to work on our Blade!

RZRV8

RZRV8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Twitter:@RZRV8
KonstaT, I see that in the first post you have (bt-tethering?).. That question mark means you arent sure right? Well, anyway I just wanna say that it works. I was using an iPad and an iTouch. They connected to the device and I was able to use the internet. You can remove the question-mark.

Also, guys (this is preferable for elrond_bs), I wanted to do a clean install of this ROM because I was seeing that my 3G network bars or WiFi bars werent turning blue.. I thought I did something wrong. So, I booted into recovery, Wiped Dalvik Cache, Cache and Data. And then, flashed this. (Not the latest one. The 19.1 one.) And then booted up. Because I read somewhere that you should reboot AFTER flashing ROM and then flash GAPPS. But here is where it gets strange. After I flashed the ROM, GAPPS were already there! I didnt flash them! And they cannot be there from before since I wiped EVERYTHING. Any reason as to how is this possible? O_o Is GAPPS now integrated? Anyway, my problem is sorted and I dont care.. But, I wanna know whats up.

dom1312

dom1312

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
I have been meaning to ask since long time..
Is the Hot Reboot Option in the Reboot menu options in the Power Menu absent [disabled] or moved?
It is present in CM10 but not in 10.1.

Current Device: Dell XCD35
Current ROM: CM10.1 - Konstakang

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

KonstaT, I see that in the first post you have (bt-tethering?).. That question mark means you arent sure right? Well, anyway I just wanna say that it works. I was using an iPad and an iTouch. They connected to the device and I was able to use the internet. You can remove the question-mark.

Also, guys (this is preferable for elrond_bs), I wanted to do a clean install of this ROM because I was seeing that my 3G network bars or WiFi bars werent turning blue.. I thought I did something wrong. So, I booted into recovery, Wiped Dalvik Cache, Cache and Data. And then, flashed this. (Not the latest one. The 19.1 one.) And then booted up. Because I read somewhere that you should reboot AFTER flashing ROM and then flash GAPPS. But here is where it gets strange. After I flashed the ROM, GAPPS were already there! I didnt flash them! And they cannot be there from before since I wiped EVERYTHING. Any reason as to how is this possible? O_o Is GAPPS now integrated? Anyway, my problem is sorted and I dont care.. But, I wanna know whats up.

format system...

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

merc1800k

merc1800k

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

what format is your video? In my case only 3gp and mp4 formats work. xvid and x264 are working fine

i am using the camera where is in rom...camera 4.2 but videos where made by this camera no preview at gallery

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

You need to Wipe data/Factory Reset (cache and dalvik are included here too) and also do Mounts and Storage -> Format System, just in case. Then you should install the ROM and GAPPS and then restart. If you had gapps on clean install, something went wrong/wasn't wiped.

Edited by elrond_bs, 31 January 2013 - 11:10 AM.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

RZRV8

RZRV8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

You need to Wipe data/Factory Reset (cache and dalvik are included here too) and also do Mounts and Storage -> Format System, just in case. Then you should install the ROM and GAPPS and then restart. If you had gapps on clean install, something went wrong/wasn't wiped.

I dont think you understood me man. I wiped everything. Installed the ROM. Did not flash GAPPS. And rebooted. Now, when the reboot completed, it asked me for my Google Account info. I did all that and then I was gonna reboot to flash GAPPS, but I just happened to go to the drawer and all the Google apps like 'Store' and 'Talk' were already there. So, I still havent flashed GAPPS. Dont need to. Also, everything is working perfectly.

Edited by RZRV8, 31 January 2013 - 12:03 PM.

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
Read my last sentence. :) If everything works OK, why do you ask? If you have any doubts - do another clean install.

Edited by elrond_bs, 31 January 2013 - 03:51 PM.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

RZRV8

RZRV8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Read my last sentence. :) If you everything works OK, why do you ask? If you have any doubts - do another clean install.

I just needed to know.. Never mind.

mrz_hun

mrz_hun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, POV Mobii Tegra
  • Twitter:@-

... all the Google apps like 'Store' and 'Talk' were already there. So, I still havent flashed GAPPS. Dont need to. Also, everything is working perfectly.

Gmail, GTalk, Market are part of the 'core' package done by Konstat.

Edited by mrz_hun, 31 January 2013 - 02:41 PM.

ZTE Blade
POV Mobii Tegra

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

I dont think you understood me man. I wiped everything. Installed the ROM. Did not flash GAPPS. And rebooted. Now, when the reboot completed, it asked me for my Google Account info. I did all that and then I was gonna reboot to flash GAPPS, but I just happened to go to the drawer and all the Google apps like 'Store' and 'Talk' were already there. So, I still havent flashed GAPPS. Dont need to. Also, everything is working perfectly.

Because you didn't format system partition. Instead of properly formatting all partions once (format system, wipe data & factory reset) you decided it is better to format only some of the partitions and do it couple of times just to be sure? ;)

CyanogenMod has a script that runs on every install that backups your Google apps and restores them after the install. That is also the reason why you don't need to flash gapps package again on every ROM update. Further reading: /system/bin/backuptool.sh and /system/addon.d/70-gapps.sh.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5

Because you didn't format system partition. Instead of properly formatting all partions once (format system, wipe data & factory reset) you decided it is better to format only some of the partitions and do it couple of times just to be sure? ;)

CyanogenMod has a script that runs on every install that backups your Google apps and restores them after the install. That is also the reason why you don't need to flash gapps package again on every ROM update. Further reading: /system/bin/backuptool.sh and /system/addon.d/70-gapps.sh.

Hey KonstAT , just a quick question about your monthly update releases . Will you do big revisions to the platform (ROM) in that time spawn ?

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

mpok3

mpok3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III and Blade
If you're experiencing the problem where the Blade does not seem to return from sleep, the screen stays black and only the LEDs light up (commonly known as SOD - screen of death)... then there is a workaround that could help. It appears it is a problem with Android 4.2.1 (not just the Blades).

It's reported here: http://code.google.c...detail?id=40019

Go into Settings | Developer options and turn on the "Animator duration scale" to .5x. This should fix it - most people are saying this has worked on their phones. I have just tried it, so I'll report back.

Edited by mpok3, 31 January 2013 - 03:33 PM.

RZRV8

RZRV8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Now I got it.. Maybe its that script. Anyway, the issue is fixed. Thanks for making me more known. :D

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade

New build. This is mostly untested because I haven't used my Blade much lately. Most of the time that I have for hacking Android goes now with my new dev toy. I still have my trusty old Blade but I'll probably just update this ROM on a monthly basis from now on. We have pretty much everything working now anyway. :)

cm-10.1-20130129-KonstaKANG-blade.zip
http://www.mediafire...hy7tbq6rgmeajjr
md5:92047d4a213912097ce96d239257cf10

-hardware vsync events (thanks to daemond)
-fixed some audio routing issues (thanks to daemond)
-fixed messed up u/v plane alignment in some videos (thanks to daemond)
-Custom lock screen background (1,2)
-option to toggle dimming of the notification shade (1,2)

Super work KonstaT. This new update has made my 256 MB RAM Blade buttery smooth. :)
Also thanks to Daemond for his efforts.
What NEXT :P ?

Loki1990

Loki1990

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE X880 Libra
Nice build.
Founded bug: unstable settings menu for photocamera.

lunario

lunario

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Devices:zte blade (sapo a5)
music on headphones stops working after awhile. I plug the phones and I don't hear music. I have to restart phone to hear music again from headphones . example music is working when going to work , al lunch I plug the phones again and no music from them)

matcho13579

matcho13579

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9000, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@matcho13579

music on headphones stops working after awhile. I plug the phones and I don't hear music. I have to restart phone to hear music again from headphones . example music is working when going to work , al lunch I plug the phones again and no music from them)

Try to play song first and then plug the headphones

x3qt

x3qt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:@x3qt

Same issue.

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

Same issue.

had same issue but instead of no music i used to get music from speakers...
to hear music again from headphones you simply have to plug the headphones while playing music(4th time :P)

Edited by vNa5h, 01 February 2013 - 06:10 AM.

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco