[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

I installed two games: Plague Inc. and Zenonia 5.

In both games i get a white background ingame. Is anyone having this problem?

How can i solve this?

Thanks!

I had this kind of problem with a couple of games some time ago, before the "Allow purging of assets" options became really effective.

I tested one of the games (Trainyard) after rebooting with this option turned on and off and it consistently opened ok when "Allow purging of assets" was turned on. (YMMV)

I had this kind of problem with a couple of games some time ago, before the "Allow purging of assets" options became really effective.

I tested one of the games (Trainyard) after rebooting with this option turned on and off and it consistently opened ok when "Allow purging of assets" was turned on. (YMMV)

didnt help in my case...

Guest balwinder singh

I too have faced this problem and as i love playing games so the only solutions is to go back to gingerbread but i couldn't as I also like jb so what I have done to use both is by using multiboot.... which let me use both roms :) so when I want to play games I switch to gb and primary use jb to showoff hehe

Guest Fred Perry

Try daemonds cm10, with his test kernel that plague game works

I'm trying his cm-10-20130129-EXPERIMENTAL-blade-DAEMOND.zip and the game has the same issues as cm10.1

Edit: Ahhh ok i found the test kernel!

Edited by Fred Perry

Guest DanielThompson

Do you have the latest repo? I changed the instructions couple of days ago. local_manifest.xml is deprecated and you should use local_manifests folder instead (now that it actually works with the latest repo update ;)). Otherwise you'll see a very annoying warning message every time you use repo even though it still works.

It should all be pretty recent. I checked *everything* out from scratch yesterday evening.

Double checking my bash history, I can be sure of exactly what I did:

curl https://dl-ssl.google.com/dl/googlesource/git-repo/repo > bin/repo

repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b cm-10.1

# Repo tells me that the repo script is out of date so ...

cp /path/to/.repo/repo/repo bin/repo

What I did not do is a second repo init after updating to the latest version of repo... could that have made a different. To be absoletely explicit the init used the version of the repo entry script from dl-ssl.google.com whilst the sync used the latest of everything. Likewise after moving the manifest to the older location I got all the blade stuff without having to do another init.

Anyhow I got it all checked out with this change and it looks like I might have got a successful build... haven't had time to run the .zip file yet.

BTW thanks for sharing such clear build instructions.

Awesome slow without SIM. Dial app contantly crashing, restarting. Use an old disabled SIM as workaround.

No need - just put it in airplane mode. That's what I do and it works fine.

Guest matcho13579

Hi, i have last build of cm 10.1 (11.2) and when I end a call the beep sound get out by the speaker.

It's possible to change that?

Well, I think it's some kind of a problem or bug, because sometimes it beeps as it should, but sometimes it beeps out of loudspeaker

Well, I think it's some kind of a problem or bug, because sometimes it beeps as it should, but sometimes it beeps out of loudspeaker

its a network freeze that happens every time you connect to mobile network data...every time you need to reboot the phone...that's the only problem we have in this rom..

Guest khizhny
I keep restarting (especially while playing)

I have random reboot after moving dalvic cache to ext with s2e. Now moved it back and no reboots for last 24 hours.