Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3450 replies to this topic

Implantman

Implantman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
You should move appdata and dalvik-cache as well to sd-ext.
I've no problems with my configuration.

Blessed to be a Blade user :)
Running on CM10.1

Garanews

Garanews

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

You should move appdata and dalvik-cache as well to sd-ext.
I've no problems with my configuration.

what do you mean with "configuration"?
In s2e I simply enabled "mount as ext4", read buffer 2M,and selected all partitions...
Let me know if you have a different conf, I'll try it.
In the meanwhile I tried to switch back the /data, reboot, try to install something but same issue "no space left"...
Thanks

rschallerdias

rschallerdias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

what do you mean with "configuration"?
In s2e I simply enabled "mount as ext4", read buffer 2M,and selected all partitions...
Let me know if you have a different conf, I'll try it.
In the meanwhile I tried to switch back the /data, reboot, try to install something but same issue "no space left"...
Thanks

does this help? -> http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1717897

Janil

Janil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Is anyone else experiencing huge graphics corruption? Mine sometimes renders the keyboard in the status bar and the lock screen was messed up the other day.

Geoff2

Geoff2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade; Huawei Asend G300

Is anyone else experiencing huge graphics corruption? Mine sometimes renders the keyboard in the status bar and the lock screen was messed up the other day.

When I first installed the ROM, I had that keyboard squashed into the status bar thing. I reinstalled, and since then everything has been running silky smooth, fault-free and fast. If you go back a couple of pages, I made a post which linked to the instructions I followed to do the reinstall.

Janil

Janil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

When I first installed the ROM, I had that keyboard squashed into the status bar thing. I reinstalled, and since then everything has been running silky smooth, fault-free and fast. If you go back a couple of pages, I made a post which linked to the instructions I followed to do the reinstall.

Hmm, okay. Afaik, I did a clean install, but I guess I missed something. Thanks anyway.

Also, the latest one, 29.1., is really much faster than 19.1. Thanks KonstaT for your awesome work!

EDIT: yeps, I haven't done this: "10) Settings> Developer options: tick "Disable hardware overlays"" Let's hope it helps, thanks again

Edited by Janil, 01 February 2013 - 09:03 PM.

karololszak

karololszak

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
I've noticed some graphical glitches when using app like YouTube, notably when playing a video and rotating the screen - what I see happening is statusbar flicker: after rotating the phone on it's side ("horizontal") the statusbar disappears and then appears again, but it shows small (the same size as in "portrait") and then it does a fold-like thing and is of full width again.
I sometimes also see a green pixelating thing when rotating the screen (usually when rotating from horizontal to portrait).

What I find annoying is that the screen rotates only about 4 seconds after I rotate the phone - it used to be instant on CM7.

I'm trying to report on what might be an issue (but it may be something on my side, however I've done full wipe before flashing this ROM).

Please don't take it as an complain, because I consider this ROM an awesome work and I am really glad I can use it. I couldn't dream that I would get so many updates to my phone, and it still gets better, so thank you devs, especially thank you KonstaT. I just want to be helpful and to help to make this ROM even better. If I can help with some logs for these above issues please let me know, I'll do my best.

FREE BITCOINS! Yes, we give away bitcoins for absolutely free! Check it out!

android@sam

android@sam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:Computers, MObilez...
  • Devices:DELL XCD35 aka ZTE BLADE

Hmm, okay. Afaik, I did a clean install, but I guess I missed something. Thanks anyway.

Also, the latest one, 29.1., is really much faster than 19.1. Thanks KonstaT for your awesome work!

EDIT: yeps, I haven't done this: "10) Settings> Developer options: tick "Disable hardware overlays"" Let's hope it helps, thanks again

If you reboot after ticking the option,the option gets unticked itself.It's because of "not fully" working triple buffering.
So no sense in enabling that option.

Sony Ericsson UI On your ZTE BLADE

"CYANSCAPE"

Lasse.

Lasse.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, LG Nexus 4
Just posting to thank you KonstaT for your ROMs, I used them on my Blade from 2.3 ROMs to this 4.2.1 one. Now I have bought LG/Google Nexus 4 so it's time to move on for me. Thanks again for all the work and good luck with future development.

ro888

ro888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi, I can't find the CM setting for CPU in this ROM, could anyone tell where I could find it?

ace j. ventura

ace j. ventura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Hi, I can't find the CM setting for CPU in this ROM, could anyone tell where I could find it?

And again! *** Facepalm***

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

for those asking for performance settings...

Spoiler

for others read if you need a chuckle

Edited by vNa5h, 02 February 2013 - 11:44 AM.

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco