[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Diogo_23

I don't understand :S I'm using this new release and the S2E, but it still say the internal storage is 163MB instead of the 4GB partition that i've created. Is there a new version os S2E?

Guest elrond_bs

The problem is you didn't read the instructions and information. Your phone will never show more space, Android doesn't recognize external partition in any way. Your apps will simply be moved automatically to ext (once installed or updated) by the program and they won't take space on internal memory (except for app data and settings). But nothing can increase your internal storage.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest kulcsarkazmer

...nothing can increase your internal storage.

But a repartitioning can increase data partition at the cost of decreasing system partition.

As in the first post wrote, this ROM works well with 160/2/220 data/cache/system ratio but I found that DroidSSH and other app's system part doesn't fit on system partition. The quick resolution was removing dictionaries from LatinIME.apk. It's ~14 MB with all dictionaries and ~1MB without these.

Guest birdibird

@konstaT (and other devs):

I found out that when I turn off animation, it causes a bug in the brightness settings on my oled uk orange sf.

changing the brightness with the slider results after a short while in a flickering of the screen and from that moment the brightness doesn't react anymore to the slider setting.

When I turn the Animator duration scale back on (to .5x) and leave both other animation scales off, the bug is gone (after reboot).

This happens only on 4.2.1, not on 4.1.2 or previous roms.

Can anybody try to recreate this bug on an oled blade and also on other blades? Maybe it is only related to oled?

(I have logcats available if needed)

Guest elrond_bs

But a repartitioning can increase data partition at the cost of decreasing system partition.

Yes, but the total sum of the enitire internal memory, can't be exceeded. That's what I meant. ;) You can save few MB space by trimming system, but still Link2SD helps saving hundreds of MB more space.

Guest Cata_Simi

Yes, but the total sum of the enitire internal memory, can't be exceeded. That's what I meant. ;) You can save few MB space by trimming system, but still Link2SD helps saving hundreds of MB more space.

since games are sloppy and buggy on 4.2 the phone's memory is enough for me (most games saves data on sd anyway)

Can you upgrade from previous KonstaKang CM 10.1 (4.2.1) or do you need to wipe? Many Thanks

KonstaT --> Super Fast work from you by providing 4.2.2 ROM. :)

But same question --> Can we upgrade from previous KonstaKang CM 10.1 (4.2.1) ROM by just doing Dalvik Cache wipe or do we need to do full wipe to instal this 4.2.2 ROM?

Many Thanks.

Guest Cata_Simi

Glad that I am one of the first who tried latest build (droid 4.2.2)

- wiped dalvik cache

- installed zip via CWM

- tested for a little while

in few words: smoother, faster, love it!

thank you Konstat ! how can we contribute to your hard work, please tell !

Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update will fix the Bluetooth audio bugs and it’s also supposed to fix the random rebut issue reported by several Nexus 4 users.

Fix RR?

Yeah, 4.2.2 working nicely! I'm not sure if this brought alarm ringtones back, but at least they were missing from the 4.2.1 release for me. Thanks once again!

haha.. you are funny

KonstaT and his awesome work, never stops :D thanks sir

just one question, s2e from google play doesn't work in this new rom, right? we need to install that one over google drive?

4.2.2 is like, a polished update. The only things I notice are spacing between certain things and better grammatical use of language. The Lock Pattern tutorial is gone. And, the background has been changed from a wierd grey to a properly toned dark grey. Good update. Thank you Konstat. And Google.

yes but it's same story, 59 pages so i said put in the first post

ok i found it, page 2

Hello, i installed konstas se2, but i don't know how it works. Could anyone tell me how to do (should i make a partition, and if yes how to do it..???) Thanks a lot

Guest JuDelCo

It's only me or the gesture keyboard doesn't work? (i only see a blue tracking line when i slide my finger across the keyboard)

However everything else works fine.... and VERY smooth, i'm very happy with this custom rom ^^

Good work KonstaT !

Hello, i installed konstas se2, but i don't know how it works. Could anyone tell me how to do (should i make a partition, and if yes how to do it..???) Thanks a lot

you have to make a ext partition in your sd card, if you have windows use mini patition tool, if you have linux use gparted

after that in s2e option check mount as ext4 and reboot phone, then check what you want to move on sd card ;)

you have to make a ext partition in your sd card, if you have windows use mini patition tool, if you have linux use gparted

after that in s2e option check mount as ext4 and reboot phone, then check what you want to move on sd card ;)

thank you

Guest Pieniek

I'm simply amazed, HOW DOES THIS THING WORK on our old armv6 blade ;p

I thought ICS was Blade's swan song, but apparently nope with KonstaTs effort : D

You are my god KonstaT, seriously.

OT: The new update finally added "remaining download time" feature in notifications when you are downloading sth : )