Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3450 replies to this topic

ztnej

ztnej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
just install it, no need to wipe anything

Edited by ztnej, 21 February 2013 - 02:07 AM.

raizor6th

raizor6th

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Devices:ZTEblade V880 512mb
thanks for the update konstaT, keep it up!

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Do you experience this anomaly on Blade's latest build?
This patch seems to be causing it but it doesn't make sense to me why. Looks to be some low-level stuff. Any clues?
It looks like the bottom part of LS is zoomed... I moved the unlocking icon with my finger to the area where difference is obvious just to emphasize it
Attached File  anomaly.png   493.14KB   64 downloads

Edited by C3C0, 22 February 2013 - 08:25 AM.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade
Hi KonstaT,

Could you please look at below mentioned changes from Daemond regarding FM Radio functionality and include it in CM10.1 ROM:

=========================================================================================================
daemond, on 21 February 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

Regarding FM, it basically works fine now, but there are some strange issues with audio routing. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... and if it does not work, triggering some other kind of audio playback makes it work. That's probably a bug in the Blade's libaudio, and it likely doesn't only affect FM radio.

Also, ZTE's si4708 driver is a piece of crap. It's not only written in an odd style and with horrible formatting, but while cleaning it up a bit I already found two bugs - wrong band selection, and incorrect channel spacing mask. Both are fixed now. I also added an important missing feature, de-emphasis setup.This should improve audio quality a bit. Oh, and seeking should be faster now.

I have pushed all changes to the kernel and device repos.
=======================================================================================================

Thanks in advance :)

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

Is anyone having issues with really big navigation bar/buttons? I also have the lock pattern over the bottom third of the clock on the lock screen. Seems much faster though.

Yeah, it seems that navbar height setting got borked somehow. I don't have any issues with lockscreen though.

About that hangup caused by Adreno driver - I've checked md5 sums versus latest Adreno drivers released by Qualcomm, and md5 sum of one file is different, compared to drivers coming with KonstaKANG 20130215 and 20130220:
9d90b195995777467d8dba71d4c5f594 *libGLES_android.so (KonstaKANG 20130215)
83b17d54877b3d7e0e7ac491fe634494 *libGLES_android.so (KonstaKANG 20130220)
84c074f01dad814760b2fd8937b6d528 *libGLES_android.so (Qualcomm Adreno200-AU_LINUX_ANDROID_ICS_CHOCO_CS.04.00.03.06.001-armv6, available at https://developer.qu...m.com/download/).

Not sure if it's related, but looks a bit strange.

It's not an Adreno blob, it's for Android's software renderer. libGLES_android is built from source.

mrz_hun

mrz_hun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, POV Mobii Tegra
  • Twitter:@-
Konstat, please consider changing the first post to state that a minimum system partition of 160Mb is barely enough. Installing the Feb. 15th version with your gapps leaves about 1.5Mb free, which will make the 'Low storage space' notification to appear constantly.

ZTE Blade
POV Mobii Tegra

mrz_hun

mrz_hun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Does anyone know if doing a ClockworkMod Recovery backup and restoring to resized partitions will work?
I want to back up my 160Mb system/data/cache etc., repartition to 180Mb and restore my backup there. will it work?

ZTE Blade
POV Mobii Tegra

lcf80

lcf80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade CM10.2-20131220

It's not an Adreno blob, it's for Android's software renderer. libGLES_android is built from source.

Thanks for clarification.

Konstat, please consider changing the first post to state that a minimum system partition of 160Mb is barely enough. Installing the Feb. 15th version with your gapps leaves about 1.5Mb free, which will make the 'Low storage space' notification to appear constantly.

I also use 160 MB partition size (Partition Info in Settings shows 158/160 for /system, and 1.20/2.00 for /cache), but no warnings whatsoever. Did you formatted /system before installing rom? Or maybe could you provide screenshot of that notification?

mitchde

mitchde

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
i like the new screen brigthness setting menu much more than older CM 10..1 settings (now a few sliders).
Only missing the shown sensor value.

EDIT: Sensor value now shown :) (often , but not every time i go into that setting ; )

Attached File  Screenshot_2013-02-21-10-10-40.png   56.07KB   33 downloads

Edited by mitchde, 21 February 2013 - 09:45 AM.

mrz_hun

mrz_hun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

I also use 160 MB partition size (Partition Info in Settings shows 158/160 for /system, and 1.20/2.00 for /cache), but no warnings whatsoever. Did you formatted /system before installing rom? Or maybe could you provide screenshot of that notification?

Posted Image Posted Image

ZTE Blade
POV Mobii Tegra

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

There's still plenty of space in /system. :P System partition is read only, nothing gets normally written there.

'Low storage space' warning is because your /data partition is getting full. It starts when you have ~20mb left.

Does anyone know if doing a ClockworkMod Recovery backup and restoring to resized partitions will work?
I want to back up my 160Mb system/data/cache etc., repartition to 180Mb and restore my backup there. will it work?

It works if you restore data that actually fits the new partition layout. Looking at your screenshot, you can't cut 20mb from /data partition without removing some apps first.

And there's no reason to change to 180mb /system anyway. System partition size isn't causing your issue.

kptr

kptr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3
Random Restart when you go away now? Once we achieve this?

Other than that, good job!

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Random Restart when you go away now? Once we achieve this?

Huh what, when you go where?

I've been using this ROM for almost three months now and I can honestly say that I've had exactly zero random reboots.

kptr

kptr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Which is constant: Live hold em poker, browser, and rarely at random: (

I'm so sorry, but I love it!

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Which is constant: Live hold em poker, browser, and rarely at random: (

I'm so sorry, but I love it!

Did you do a full wipe when you installed the ROM? Are you overclocking? Are you using S2E/link2sd/etc? Did you restore data using e.g. Titanium Backup? Are you using task killers?

If you can reproduce it, why I haven't seen a single logcat of this issue?

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade
Hi KonstaT,

Whether HDR Camera functionality added today by CM10.1 is of any use on our Blade?

kptr

kptr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Did you do a full wipe when you installed the ROM? Are you overclocking? Are you using S2E/link2sd/etc? Did you restore data using e.g. Titanium Backup? Are you using task killers?

If you can reproduce it, why I haven't seen a single logcat of this issue?

I have a partition that's 160 system.

Full wipe is complete.
No titanium ... No link2/s2e :( .......and no overlocking.
The screen will fall apart and start again.

Edited by kptr, 21 February 2013 - 10:08 AM.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Whether HDR Camera functionality added today by CM10.1 is of any use on our Blade?

It was merged yesterday - it's included in the build. You tell me, I have no idea if it's working correctly on our device though.

adipec

adipec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
@ KonstaT
I have a problem with the camera when I rotating the phone camera does not rotate smoothly and it sometimes freeze for 1-2 sec .can u fix it? because i think camera is not as smooth as other applications

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

@ KonstaT
I have a problem with the camera when I rotating the phone camera does not rotate smoothly and it sometimes freeze for 1-2 sec .can u fix it? because i think camera is not as smooth as other applications

OMG, that sounds terrible. I can't imagine the discomfort that this 'issue' causes you. Waiting one second is way too long in the hectic world that we live in. :P

Just buy a non-crap device. Problem solved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users