Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3450 replies to this topic

dhavaljp.95

dhavaljp.95

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
@ konsta there is a problem with the camera. when HDR is clicked then the camera misbehaves and takes 2-3 snaps on its own n den force closes.. do look into it ! :)

adipec

adipec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
@KonstaT
I think you're too serious man to be ironic ... I just asked,I'm sorry if I offended you

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

@ konsta there is a problem with the camera. when HDR is clicked then the camera misbehaves and takes 2-3 snaps on its own n den force closes.. do look into it ! :)

Can you get a logcat? If I click HDR, it does absolutely nothing. That's why I said I'm not sure if it's working correctly.

@KonstaT
I think you're too serious man to be ironic ... I just asked,I'm sorry if I offended you

Irony/sarcasm is the only kind of humor us serious people understand. :P You didn't offend me, I hope I didn't offend you either. :)

C3C0

C3C0

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5

It's the way it's supposed to work. Software HDR takes three pictures with different EV and then combines them into one.
The image processing doesn't finish properly. Looks like it needs lots of memory to complete.

Links to my stuff: SlimBean (Android 4.2.2), RootBox (CM/AOKP/PA mix 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly2 (AOSPA 4.2.2), ParanoidJelly (JB), ParanoidAndroid (ICS), MokeeOS (GB), CM7.2 (GB), SKatie (GB), SwedishSnow (GB), Kernels
If you like my contribution to Android community, click donate button on my page at: http://ceco.sk.eu.org
Please, do not use personal conversation to solve your problems. Use forum - its power is often underestimated. If I can't help somebody else will certainly try to. Thanks.

RZRV8

RZRV8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Twitter:@RZRV8
Thanks for fixing the pattern lock, you one aweome person. I love you. THAT was the only thing that was irritating me. A Nexus 4 person asked me if I have the 4.2.2 and grinned. I told him, Look for yourself. He and an GS3 guy gave me dirty looks. Haha! Btw, KonstaT if you dont mind me asking, whats your age? O_o And since when you working on Android development? I am just curious.. Just saw a 14 year old dev at XDA doing some major work for GS3.

bubbamester

bubbamester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Great ROM as always. Thanks the superb work!
Is there any way to change the size of the navigation bar icons, like the previous ROM? Or would be great to set it to 24 ppt.
In this version is slightly large icons. ( Or maybe I get used the 24 ppt? :) ) The toolbar occupies so much space on the screen.

Thanks.

Edited by bubbamester, 21 February 2013 - 10:46 AM.

mpvargas

mpvargas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:sapo a5

OMG, that sounds terrible. I can't imagine the discomfort that this 'issue' causes you. Waiting one second is way too long in the hectic world that we live in. :P

Just buy a non-crap device. Problem solved.

KonstaT Tanks for this update going to test now.
By the way, love your answers... You are realy comic.... :D :D :D

Edited by mpvargas, 21 February 2013 - 10:58 AM.

anantk

anantk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:Idea Blade

It was merged yesterday - it's included in the build. You tell me, I have no idea if it's working correctly on our device though.

Is this also merged ?

http://review.cyanog....org/#/c/32228/ (camera: SoftHDR: Use parallel processing)

Edited by anantk, 21 February 2013 - 11:37 AM.

Cata_Simi

Cata_Simi

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
Thank you Konstat, this last build is even better - 1 question though how can i possibly disable screen rotation effect in camera preview (that'd be awseome)

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

Thanks for fixing the pattern lock, you one aweome person. I love you. THAT was the only thing that was irritating me. A Nexus 4 person asked me if I have the 4.2.2 and grinned. I told him, Look for yourself. He and an GS3 guy gave me dirty looks. Haha! Btw, KonstaT if you dont mind me asking, whats your age? O_o And since when you working on Android development? I am just curious.. Just saw a 14 year old dev at XDA doing some major work for GS3.

Actually there are al lot of 14-15 year these days...
imo they are so ...because they get a lot of free time and were into android too early like maybe when they were 11-12 yr old

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco