[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest sej7278

KonstaT, can you show how you get Wi-Fi worked? I try to fix it three days, but no luck :(

And may be you interested to join ARMv6 CM10.1 porting community? I think it's good idea, join work of most developers to one place...

Try to delete /system/lib/hw/hwcomposer.*.so files, it doesn't needed on CM 10.1 for us.

there's only hwcomposer.msm7x27.so and that is in konstat's build too, so i assume its just ignored.

yes i agree the arm6android project seems a good idea, already has the skate and crescent on there as well as the p500 that has provided some useful hacks. although it does seem to duplicate a lot of effort forking all those non-zte-specific cyanogenmod repo's instead of just patching them like konstat does.

Edited by sej7278

Guest sej7278

anyone had their time go massively wrong? my phone lost about 2 days somehow. its not set to get time from the network or ntp. it may have been after i did a nandroid restore, but i've never seen a nandroid set the date before (and i didn't notice it when i did the restore).

KonstaT, thank you soo much for a great rom, We hope you will try your best to make this rom fully stable with everything working but even you couldnt we still love you.

Guest justcrazy

I'm test MMS setings, but this don't work. MMS works, if wifi on and connected to Access Point, or edit APN type to "default,mms" and select this APN. So the same don't work pptp on cyan10&10.1.

##### VpnRoot LOGS #####

Connecting to ... port 1723 via rmnet0

Connection established (socket = 14)

Sending SCCRQ

Received SCCRP -> Sending OCRQ (local = 38907)

Tunnel established

Received OCRQ (remote = 32775)

Session established

Creating PPPoX socket

Socket() Protocol not supported

P.S. Does not store the 2G/3G network after restart.

Edited by justcrazy

Guest sej7278

I flashed the file (the gapp package as well)

you'd have to mount and wipe /system to delete the old gapps etc; also i expect some stuff on your sdcard got updated to cm10.1 settings. probably best to wipe /data and install from blank.

I flashed the file (the gapp package as well)

Well upgrading is almost sure that you dont get any problems but when you downgrading its not the same because some files may not be downgraded and they are not compatible any more. Try to 1)clean dalvik from advanced 2)clean cache 3) reflash the rom+gapps, if its not booting then you should do 1)clean dalvik 2)clean cache 3) factory reset 4)flash the rom+gapps), with this way you should lose all your data and setting (contacts sync to google).

I recommend you to take backup from recovery mode, it takes like 600-700mb in sd card but it worth it, since you can rollback to your older rom/state the way you left it.

(sorry for my english, not native language :) )

Guest Carlos Manuel Leemet

Thank You KonstaT!

Works nicely but Trebuchet launcher force closes sometimes and not responding really much.

process com.android.phone has stopped message pops up every time, I have wiped and cleaned everything still same issue but that doesn't mind because I don't use my blade.

USB Mass Storage works really well on Windows 7 and on Linux Ubuntu..

touch responsive is a little bit slow.

WiFi works well

Edited by Carlos Manuel Leemet

Hi Konsta and all,

I have a problem: the home button does not work, it only wakes the device but doesn't take it to the home screen.

The device is a San Francisco and I've tried this ROM and also the CM10 version. The CM9 works fine. On a "real" Blade the home button works fine with all three ROMs.

I've tried editing the Generic.kl file but it didn't help. Please help me out!

Thanks!

Hi Konsta and all,

I have a problem: the home button does not work, it only wakes the device but doesn't take it to the home screen.

The device is a San Francisco and I've tried this ROM and also the CM10 version. The CM9 works fine. On a "real" Blade the home button works fine with all three ROMs.

I've tried editing the Generic.kl file but it didn't help. Please help me out!

Thanks!

no wipe? no whine!

Guest reluctant_traveller

Video camera not work!

What steps did you carry out to perform that amazing feat? I usually have to remove the camera apk to get awesome functionality like that.

Also, please read the 1st post.

Guest nokiafan02

no wipe? no whine!

I always wipe after installing a new ROM. And also in the bathroom. Any other ideas?

do you drink enough wine?

:D :D :D :D

Edited by nokiafan02

Guest hydram

Tried 4.0.x on my blade. it works better than CM official 2.3.7!!! Hope we could get the 4.2.1 ROM which supporting all features ASAP.

Many thanks to CM, KonstaT and all other develop team members!

Guest KonstaT

New build. Mostly just upstream CM stuff. Instructions/sources how to build CM10.1 yourself now in the third post.

cm-10.1-20130101-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?kqwptn6q9atq64r

md5:2980c60848869a66072c869fba8a7def

-backported USB gadget driver from msm-3.0 kernel (thanks to WaylandACE)

• fixed native USB tethering
  • fixed issues with apps failing because of borked usb0 interface (e.g. network speedtest apps)

-switched to wpa_supplicant_8

-added power hal and boostpulse support to ondemand governor

-Quick Settings: Swipe to switch (1)

-Add persistent notification when headphones are plugged in (1)

-CyanogenMod clock widget - Chronus (merged)

Happy New Year to everyone! :)