Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

3447 replies to this topic

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
One of the frequent questions. The new Google Search is part of Google Now and it's for ARM7 only (our phone is ARM6). It will never be updated, Google dropped their support for ARM6 since Android 4.0.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

wit.cz

wit.cz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
WiFi is quite lazy. When I change location and wake up Blade, it takes too much time to automatically search and connect. I am using never use in sleep WiFi mode option.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III
KonstaT, can you please add ad hoc network support to cm10.1 too? cm10 ad hoc worked well but now i cannot connect to joiku spot or any ad hoc network, and i cannot live without them...

just.sandoo

just.sandoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
hey guys, is it necessary to wipe all the stuff in order to update from cm-10.1-20130220 to cm-10.1-20130210? thanks in advance for your answer

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade

hey guys, is it necessary to wipe all the stuff in order to update from cm-10.1-20130220 to cm-10.1-20130210? thanks in advance for your answer

No, Just format system and install rom & gapps thats all.

Edited by HDuser, 25 February 2013 - 03:22 PM.

NELLY11

NELLY11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE

No, Just format system and install rom & gapps thats all.

What if you have s2e installed, can you not just install without losing all the s2e settings or does it have to be reinstalled?

not sure on the format option you mention

regards

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

What if you have s2e installed, can you not just install without losing all the s2e settings or does it have to be reinstalled?

not sure on the format option you mention

regards

If you're using 10.1 Build from konstat and you want to flash latest update then you go to clockworkmod in mounts and storage format /system and install the latest update and gapps.
If s2e wasnt installed after booting then simple install it and apply same settings which you used to. if these settings are unavailable then go to settings and check mount as EXT4 and reboot. Now apply settings according to your needs reboot and all of your apps will be loaded now.
Regards

Edited by HDuser, 25 February 2013 - 05:00 PM.

brob57

brob57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:zte blade cm 10 konstat
Hi, I have a problem. I'm no more able to delete app icons from my desktop! I make them glide to "delete" ,but they come back on the desktop!!!! What can I do? Thanks

ds-driver

ds-driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
@ lunario

i have tried the s2e from your post 1424 today in my luchtime (:-))...
... but no real success...

the s2e works under 4.2.2, but it is instable - so when going over roundabout 200 MB errors will occur...

I had a similar effect under Paranoid 3+. There suddenly the internal memory was reduced by 50 MB, although all data is transfered to sd-card...

I will back to cm10, until the developer of s2e supports 4.2.2. And other solutions than s2e seems to be too complicated for me

Thanks for the support of this great ROM

greetings
P.

Edited by ds-driver, 25 February 2013 - 06:03 PM.

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

@ lunario

i have tried the s2e from your post 1424 today in my luchtime (:-))...
... but no real success...

the s2e works under 4.2.2, but it is instable - so when going over roundabout 200 MB errors will occur...

It works fine on my 1GB EXT partition.

Hi, I have a problem. I'm no more able to delete app icons from my desktop! I make them glide to "delete" ,but they come back on the desktop!!!! What can I do? Thanks

Move the icon and when you slide it to top make sure the remove panel becomes red and when i does drop icon it will be deleted, same for widgets.

Edited by HDuser, 25 February 2013 - 07:11 PM.

brob57

brob57

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:zte blade cm 10 konstat

Move the icon and when you slide it to top make sure the remove panel becomes red and when i does drop icon it will be deleted, same for widgets.

thank you, it's ok now

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)
Oh No! :( Ndrive 10 doesn't work. Just presents the inicial screen and... that's all. I have to kill the app.
Anyone with this problem?
I'll have to go back to CM9! The video player was not so good but the launcher was smoother.

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

tmmp

tmmp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Oh No! :( Ndrive 10 doesn't work. Just presents the inicial screen and... that's all. I have to kill the app.
Anyone with this problem?
I'll have to go back to CM9! The video player was not so good but the launcher was smoother.

Dude just use TMN Drive it's the latest NDrive with the most recent Portugal map and it's free.
It's basicly just a rebrand of Ndrive with a few ads...

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Dude just use TMN Drive it's the latest NDrive with the most recent Portugal map and it's free.
It's basicly just a rebrand of Ndrive with a few ads...

I've seen TMN and your right about it being a Ndrive clone!... but it requires data connection... I don't have it.
And, besides, I'm on VDF not TMN.
But, so you admit that Ndrive doesn't work? That's not just my install that went wrong?

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

tmmp

tmmp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

I've seen TMN and your right about it being a Ndrive clone!... but it requires data connection... I don't have it.
And, besides, I'm on VDF not TMN.
But, so you admit that Ndrive doesn't work? That's not just my install that went wrong?

I'm optimus and I use TMN Drive, you don't have to be TMN to use TMN Drive, just look it up on the PlayStore.
The only time you need data connetion is the first time where the app will download the voices and maps, the rest of the time it's a normal GPS who uses the built-in GPS.

From time to time you may need to connect TMN Drive to the Internet for him to update it's map.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

I'm optimus and I use TMN Drive, you don't have to be TMN to use TMN Drive, just look it up on the PlayStore.
The only time you need data connetion is the first time where the app will download the voices and maps, the rest of the time it's a normal GPS who uses the built-in GPS.

From time to time you may need to connect TMN Drive to the Internet for him to update it's map.

OK. Thanks. I think I'll try that... good tip. :)

DrLektroluv

DrLektroluv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
Hi,

First, sorry for my english, it isn't my native langage... :)

So, I come from the swedish rom (i can't remind the name ^^) and I try to install this rom.
I make a full wipe (wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache) and I installed the rom succefully (I'm 4.2.2 in "About phone").

Then I trying to install the gapps... The Clockworld say it's ok but when I go to the Apps menu, I don't have any Google apps... The only things I have are: browser, calculator, calendar, camera, clock, downloads, dsp manager, email, file manager, gallery, messaging, music, people, phone, settings, sim toolkit, sound recorder, superuser, terminal emulator and Voice dialer.

So I don't understand: where are the Google Play, maps, etc etc?

Thanks in advance :)

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

You don't have all! What you have are the hidden Apps:
Search app and Play (that ones you can see), sync services, upload/download services, etc.
The "other" Google Apps (maps, street, gmail, etc.) you must fetch from the "Google Play", individually.
So, you only install what you need/use.

Edited by dreis911, 26 February 2013 - 03:06 PM.

youngsta2010

youngsta2010

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, JoyTAB, Moto G 8GB

Hi,

First, sorry for my english, it isn't my native langage... :)

So, I come from the swedish rom (i can't remind the name ^^) and I try to install this rom.
I make a full wipe (wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache) and I installed the rom succefully (I'm 4.2.2 in "About phone").

Then I trying to install the gapps... The Clockworld say it's ok but when I go to the Apps menu, I don't have any Google apps... The only things I have are: browser, calculator, calendar, camera, clock, downloads, dsp manager, email, file manager, gallery, messaging, music, people, phone, settings, sim toolkit, sound recorder, superuser, terminal emulator and Voice dialer.

What size is your /system partition? Needs to be at least 160mb.

DrLektroluv

DrLektroluv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

You don't have all! What you have are the hidden Apps:
Search app and Play (that ones you can see), sync services, upload/download services, etc.
The "other" Google Apps (maps, street, gmail, etc.) you must fetch from the "Google Play", individually.
So, you only install what you need/use.

What size is your /system partition? Needs to be at least 160mb.

138 Mo, I don't know why I think it was 160Mo :x

I imagine it's because the 138Mo system partition that I can't have Google Play installed?

I just trying to change the size of my partition. I use MrPigFish who say: "you have a Gen2 model (sold with Android 2.2" (my phone is a "belgium blade phone").
Then I download "G2 V2a" (here: http://amphoras.co.u...oads/blade-tpts ).
I tried manually but I'm stuck on the green bugdroid (after pressing power/volume + and menu) so I tried the Tpt Helper but it say that the rom don't support this?

So i'm stuck, erf my latest flash was so easy in comparison :P

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)