Photo

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 69 votes

• Please log in to reply
3447 replies to this topic

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
A 3.x kernel doesn't offer any specific advantages. The stuff that is useful has been backported to ZTE's 2.6.35 version already. It's much easier to port some drivers to an old kernel than to port *everything*, including all the mess ZTE made, to a new kernel.

James Horny

James Horny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

idiots to nigeria

Wth. Are you some kind of loonie.
Should get BANanas. :angry:

kogos

kogos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Devices:nexus1, zte blade, galaxy tab
tbh, differences under the hood between cm10 and cm10.1 are many, but they dont really show in the end. For smoothness and stability (not that this is not stable enough though), i went back to cm10, but checking and changing to cm10.1 all the time to see updates first hand.

Splint69

Splint69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I overwrote my current system and forgot to install gapps, now play store doesn't work. Could it be that CWM is not included, because nothing happens after power+volume is pressed?
for some reason I cant get rom manager to work (put it on sdcard and installed) - it crashes on startup.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:SAPO a5 (ZTE Blade)

I overwrote my current system and forgot to install gapps, now play store doesn't work. Could it be that CWM is not included, because nothing happens after power+volume is pressed?
for some reason I cant get rom manager to work (put it on sdcard and installed) - it crashes on startup.

1st - How did you overwrite your system?
2nd - When powering your phone, I assume you don't let go of vol- until it starts booting. Right?

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

Splint69

Splint69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

1st - How did you overwrite your system?
2nd - When powering your phone, I assume you don't let go of vol- until it starts booting. Right?

Works now.

Well, by owerwriting I meant, not wipeing /data, dalvik cache and all that stuff. I simply installed zip on top of my current rom without doing any previous setting up (because I was lazy to backup app datas and wanted to avoid that part)

@2nd: O, my god....... Well, I never release vol- before CWM loads, but I must have done something wrong this time. I double checked, and pressed HARD, now it loads... Could be that my volume buttons are not that sensitive. What is more, I'm not newbie in this but now I feel the opposite - it was pretty embarrassing for me to ask such a question xd.

Thanks anway!

Edited by Splint69, 02 March 2013 - 11:02 PM.

GT-Driver

GT-Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, ZTE Skate
Change "Button hight" doesn't work for me. My last build was 29.1.2013 and there was everything ok.

balintant

balintant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
@KonstaT
Good work! This is the best ZTE Blade rom I've ever tried (except the CM10 version of this maybe).

I've disabled the Hardware Overlays, forced GPU rendering for 2d drawing and 4x MSAA in OpenGL, but the Keyboard should be much faster and better. Now I have to wait about half a minute sometimes to my texts appear.

Can you help me in this?

Thanks,
Bálint.

Edited by balintant, 03 March 2013 - 01:14 PM.

zamiere

zamiere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

...Now I have to wait about half a minute sometimes to my texts appear.

You put SIM Card in it?

encore.neil

encore.neil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Dell xcd35 (Zte Blade)
unable to connect to wifi using this rom.
under wifi its keeps on repeating authenticating followed by obtaining ip address and then again it goes back to authenticating..
it does not connent to wifi.

matcho13579

matcho13579

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9000, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@matcho13579

under wifi its keeps on repeating authenticating followed by obtaining ip address and then again it goes back to authenticating..

I'm sure there is something wrong with your Blade, on my phone everything is okay

пенис

пенис

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

May also be your router.

Dedicated to be a Blade user :)
Running on CM10.1

encore.neil

encore.neil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

I'm sure there is something wrong with your Blade, on my phone everything is okay

May also be your router.

Its working fine with Swedish Snow RLS7.I just now tried on CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work) it did not work.the same thing happened like before.
authenticating followed by obtaining ip address and then again it goes back to authenticating..and again obtaining ip address and it goes on :(
Am using 150Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter TL-WN721N
here is the link to the product.
http://www.tp-link.i...=TL-WN721N#spec

On the earlier builds of CM10 it was working fine.it works fine with CM9 too and stock rom also

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Its working fine with Swedish Snow RLS7.I just now tried on CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work) it did not work.the same thing happened like before.

Well... given the fact that you can configure it on SSnow, I assume that you can configure your Blade as well on CM10 or CM10.1 !!!
So, what I suggest is that you wipe everything and install it again. I repeat: "wipe everything"...It should run OK.

But, before that, there's still one question to answer:
Did you partitioned the phone with 160MB system?

Being part of a community, is not about how much we can take, but how much we can give!

encore.neil

encore.neil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Well... given the fact that you can configure it on SSnow, I assume that you can configure your Blade as well on CM10 or CM10.1 !!!
So, what I suggest is that you wipe everything and install it again. I repeat: "wipe everything"...It should run OK.

But, before that, there's still one question to answer:
Did you partitioned the phone with 160MB system?

I have not partitioned my phone its on stock partition.
And i have done a complete wipe of everything.I will just put it down what exactly i did

boot to clockworkmod

Under mount and storage:
Format /system
Format /cache
Format /data
Format /boot
Format /sd-ext

Under advanced:
Dalvik cache
battery stats

Under main menu
wipe data & factory reset
wipe cache

Click on Install zip from SDCard

I had noticed that few people in zte blade 3 also facing wifi issue.

dreis911

dreis911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

I have not partitioned my phone its on stock partition.

I had noticed that few people in zte blade 3 also facing wifi issue.

1st - forget about Blade 3.... it's a different chip.
2nd - I don't remember what's the size of the original partition, but, it seems you haven't installed Google minimum apps (look at 1st post of this topic). That might be the problem.
but, for it all to fit in, you'll need a 160MB system partition. (I used the Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10a from Amphoras)

encore.neil

encore.neil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

1st - forget about Blade 3.... it's a different chip.
2nd - I don't remember what's the size of the original partition, but, it seems you haven't installed Google minimum apps (look at 1st post of this topic). That might be the problem.
but, for it all to fit in, you'll need a 160MB system partition. (I used the Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10a from Amphoras)

I dont think partition is the issue here.
am on stock partition (220mb system 162mb data and 37mb cache)
I have installed the Google minimum apps.

alfred_i_kwak

alfred_i_kwak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Try to change AP security to open and mode to "G"-only for testing.

Proved to be a Blade user :)
Running on CM10.1

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

I have installed the Google minimum apps.

From where? You should only install the included gapps here, other gapps might be incompatible with our phone.

Edited by elrond_bs, 04 March 2013 - 10:17 AM.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

coolizard

coolizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Sapo a5)
I use this rom one week ago. My bluetooth isn't working properly. Need reboot and sometimes refuses the comunication. There´s the lock screen bug too (the ring distorced on the bottom). I had one random reboot. I can´t find any other problem. This is a great rom: fast, smooth and almost stable.
Since Swedish Snow, using KonstaT Rom's. We all own him a lot.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users