Edited by DonJelowElKabil, 07 March 2013 - 07:56 PM.
[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)
Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:45 PM
Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:06 PM
Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:47 PM
What was changed in the gapps ?
Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:57 PM
I updated gapps package based on the latest 4.2.2 gapps (goo.im/gapps). System size for ROM + gapps from the first post is again below 160mb (~158mb).
Thank You very much for your great work!
Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:25 PM
Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:38 PM
1. The S2E script is no longer working on the latest build(as noticed many users)
2. I have noticed a very hard drain of the battery during the night.. For exemple, when I go to sleep the battery is about 90%, in the morning is something near 70%..did full wipe + wiped battery stats and charged properly but unfortunately the problem did not disappear. On previous builds from january it worked ok for me, but with the latest 3 I have problems regarding the battery. Also, I have checked everytime if there were any apps active in background but did not find anything..
3.The status bar usually doesn't open properly, I have to lock the screen then try again.
Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:56 AM
yeah right man, sorry about that i done it already. though i did a bit different method and there was a lot of method anyway thanks.
No one is born knowing everything... everyone has to learn. Right?
But to learn you have to listen/read!
If you read the posts behind you would find your answers... http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2098715
Too many people come to the topic and just throw your questions/doubts without the effort of reading the posts earlier to the last one.
What everyone should do is pickup the last post read and continue to read forward.
That way it would save many many posts saying what's been said and questioning what's been questioned.... OK?
Now. About the "how to do it":
1. You keep your ROM.zip intact.
2. Unzip it to a folder.
3. You'll find a "/system/app" folders with the file "LatinIME.apk" (that's the one we want).
4. Open this file with Winzip, Winrar, 7zip, whatever you use...
5. You'll find several "main_**.dict" files inside "/res/raw folders".
6. Delete the languages (*.dict files) you don't need and save the "LatinIME.apk" file.
7. Open the ROM with the UnZiper and the "/system/app" folders and delete the "LatinIME.apk" inside.
8. Throw the new "LatinIME.apk" file to that folder and save the ROM.zip..... Voilá!!!
and to konstaT cheeers..
Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:08 AM
thanks, just installed them and no problems
Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:32 AM
Just wipe dalvik cache (under advanced). Then you'll be fine...
Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:02 PM
Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:03 PM
If you're bored now everything's done KonstaT, then USB OTG for CM 10.1 Blade would be the icing on the cake!
Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:21 AM
Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:39 AM
Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:54 AM
my phone sometimes lag then reboot
This ROM is good for daily use. No bugs.
Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:29 AM
happenedhone sometimes lag then reboot
Mine too, but i do overclock that might be de cause too (happend rare though
Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:52 AM
I have S2E installed and working just fine so the storage shouldn't be a problem. I formatted the SD card with Clocworkmod recovery's tool, should I format the ext partition on my computer again to ext4?
Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:37 AM
All working fine here.
Edited by abarthman, 09 March 2013 - 12:14 PM.
Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:49 AM
Edited by brob57, 09 March 2013 - 11:49 AM.
Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:26 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users