yeah right man, sorry about that i done it already. though i did a bit different method and there was a lot of method anyway thanks.
No one is born knowing everything... everyone has to learn. Right?
But to learn you have to listen/read!
If you read the posts behind you would find your answers... http://www.modaco.co...00#entry2098715
Too many people come to the topic and just throw your questions/doubts without the effort of reading the posts earlier to the last one.
What everyone should do is pickup the last post read and continue to read forward.
That way it would save many many posts saying what's been said and questioning what's been questioned.... OK?
Now. About the "how to do it":
1. You keep your ROM.zip intact.
2. Unzip it to a folder.
3. You'll find a "/system/app" folders with the file "LatinIME.apk" (that's the one we want).
4. Open this file with Winzip, Winrar, 7zip, whatever you use...
5. You'll find several "main_**.dict" files inside "/res/raw folders".
6. Delete the languages (*.dict files) you don't need and save the "LatinIME.apk" file.
7. Open the ROM with the UnZiper and the "/system/app" folders and delete the "LatinIME.apk" inside.
8. Throw the new "LatinIME.apk" file to that folder and save the ROM.zip..... Voilá!!!
and to konstaT cheeers..