[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

Konsta can you add Hot Reboot option in the reboot menu like it was in CM10?

Cause sometimes when the phone slows down it is better to restart the system ui than the whole phone.

I won't add it. It causes few problems and doesn't solve any. A proper reboot takes only few seconds longer anyway.

whats the status of bugs wrt 4.1.2...

The last time I used 4.2.2....

It was highly unstable work soft reboots on lock screens..

S2e giving issues like not mounting ext

I'm sorry but that's complete bullsht. This ROM has never been highly unstable! Bluetooth is the only thing that is more unreliable than in 4.1 thanks to the new bluetooth stack introduced in Android 4.2.

S2E doesn't officially support Android 4.2. I can't see how that is an issue in this ROM. Still somehow people manage to use it without any problems...

There is something wrong with my blade, the Yahoo weather of lock clock unable to query the location,can anyone solve it? (sorry for my bad English)

It seems that Yahoo changed their API.

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/35045/

Woah...

i just noticed that there was 24dp added for nav bar size from last release. Wonder why i didn't see that in changelog or maybe it was for me. Thanks konstaT i didn't really expect you would hear me, you're a great man and a great dev.

Cheers

You're welcome. ;) It wasn't big enough change to make it into the changelog.

Guest WalkySK

Afteer using cyanogenmod 7 i want o try this rom but google play doesnt work(timed out) on my home wifi. I try it at school wifi and google play work great. the same thing happen with pacman rom. Have you got some solution for this?

Guest anantk

Hi KonstaT,

It looks like below issue fixed by you:

6.1.2013 changelog:

• fixed charger mode detection

is reappeared in this 29.3 ROM. When you charge phone using AC charger, the Setting --> Battery shows it is being charge using USB instead of AC.

This slows down the process of phone charging. I am not sure what other side efects of this issue are.

Could you please check and fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Guest greg121

If I plug in a 3.5mm Jack and pull it out fastly, my blade reboots..

That does not happen when I pull it out gently

That "bug" never came up before but not sure if I've ever done it before either.

@29.3 ROM

Could someone please try it out? Could also be a hardware-wise problem with my blade

Edited by greg121

Guest KonstaT

Afteer using cyanogenmod 7 i want o try this rom but google play doesnt work(timed out) on my home wifi. I try it at school wifi and google play work great. the same thing happen with pacman rom. Have you got some solution for this?

Well, sounds like the issue is in your home network. Have you tried rebooting your router or trying other encryption methods? Play store is the only place you don't have network access?

MMSs don't work for me... is it a bug or just on my phone?

Check your APNs.

Hi KonstaT,

It looks like below issue fixed by you:

6.1.2013 changelog:

• fixed charger mode detection

is reappeared in this 29.3 ROM. When you charge phone using AC charger, the Setting --> Battery shows it is being charge using USB instead of AC.

This slows down the process of phone charging. I am not sure what other side efects of this issue are.

Could you please check and fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Can't fix something that is not broken. Charger mode detection works just fine.

That "bug" never came up before but not sure if I've ever done it before either.

@29.3 ROM

Could someone please try it out? Could also be a hardware-wise problem with my blade

No reboots for me.

Thank you for your reply,but I still don't know how to solve it,I lack the knowledge of Android.Could you please tell me the way in a easy and detail way?Sorry to trouble you! :)

Wait for the next update, pull Lockclock.apk from very recent nightly build or install the latest version from the xda thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2186734

Guest dreis911

@29.3 ROM

I think your right when you say it may be a hardware problem, because when I do that nothing happens to my Blade.

Guest custompal

Well, sounds like the issue is in your home network. Have you tried rebooting your router or trying other encryption methods? Play store is the only place you don't have network access?

Check your APNs.

No reboots for me.

Wait for the next update, pull Lockclock.apk from very recent nightly build or install the latest version from the xda thread.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2186734

Perfect!I download a latest CM10.1 Rom from the offical website of CM 10.1,then I pick up the lockclock.apk and replace the one on my phone,reboot,now it is working fine!thank you very much!!! :D

Guest memedroid123

I´m sorry but in the last build i am having so many reboots but in the previous build it was fine. My processor is at 245-710 SIO.

Could you tell me how to fix it?

Guest peetu20

I´m sorry but in the last build i am having so many reboots but in the previous build it was fine. My processor is at 245-710 SIO.

stopc overclocking and set all perfomance settings to stock value

Guest dreis911

I'd say: "do an upgrade of the ROM and GApps after cleaning the dalvik and cache."

Guest peetu20

I'd say: "do an upgrade of the ROM and GApps after cleaning the dalvik and cache."

My Blade reboots about every hour with 710mhz clocks, so I do not recommend oc if you have stability issues

Guest khadu

i was just doing an update of these roms from a long time and had a lockscreen wallpaper which was alwasys retained.

Recently i happened to do a clean flash of the latest build and found out that lockscreen wallpaper cannot be set.( it surely has an option and asks for the image and says it's set, but dosen't really set it.)

If any one can try it and tell me that would be great .(someone who has done a clean flash of just the latest build)

Thank You

Guest peetu20

i was just doing an update of these roms from a long time and had a lockscreen wallpaper which was alwasys retained.

Recently i happened to do a clean flash of the latest build and found out that lockscreen wallpaper cannot be set.( it surely has an option and asks for the image and says it's set, but dosen't really set it.)

If any one can try it and tell me that would be great .(someone who has done a clean flash of just the latest build)

Thank You

Seems to be your problem, I can set it fine :)

Reflash again yet, it should help

Guest mobile579

When I have pie controls on with activation set to bottom it keeps setting to the activation to right.

You do not need to reboot for this to happen at some point it just gets set to right even though it does originally activate at the bottom after initially setting it to bottom.

Any one else with same issue?

Guest Droopy_be

...Still have battery drain. If I do not use phone at all, it losses power in one day.

Same for me.

Good rom, only a battery issue

Guest RZRV8

I tried to search, but it didnt help so I am gonna ask you all here. I want to disable my hardware buttons (Home, Menu and Back) temporarily. Is it possible? Reason> I want the phone to be completely touch.

Guest anantk

Thanks for confirming. It was strange. Mine was showing USB under Settings--> Battery while charging using AC wall charger. Then I cleared Battery Status in CWM and now it is showing AC under Settings--> Battery, while charging using wall Charger :) Edited by anantk

Guest khadu

I tried to search, but it didnt help so I am gonna ask you all here. I want to disable my hardware buttons (Home, Menu and Back) temporarily. Is it possible? Reason> I want the phone to be completely touch.

well u can change home key longpress, menu key & menu key longpress for no action in settings > system > Hardware keys.

i really don't think there is an option within the rom to disable all hardware keys.

well there is an app that can remap hardware buttons but i have not used it and don't know wether it can disable them or not

see this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=850464

Edited by khadu