[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest foradocontexto

Hello. First of all i want to thank Konstat for this amazing rom. I am using this rom since the 15​.2.2013 build, and i'm very pleased with it. But with the last update my GPS dosen't get signal, theres any on with the same problem? Is there a fix for that or am i doing something wrong? Please help!

Many thanks and best regards.

Guest Shadow_Lance

Hey KonstaT,

What do you think the best TPT for blade using JB is? since there's a variety with different system/data cahe etc partition info.

Guest khadu

Hello. First of all i want to thank Konstat for this amazing rom. I am using this rom since the 15​.2.2013 build, and i'm very pleased with it. But with the last update my GPS dosen't get signal, theres any on with the same problem? Is there a fix for that or am i doing something wrong? Please help!

Install an app named as "GPS Test"

go to options inside the app after switching on gps and clear a gps, after that it will take some time to find ur location for the first( maybe a few minutes) and after that gps will start working normally

I had the same problem few weeks back and it worked for me

Guest robreid

Hey KonstaT,

What do you think the best TPT for blade using JB is? since there's a variety with different system/data cahe etc partition info.

The ROM + Gapps fits nicely into a 160MB /system partition, and since this ROM has a redirect script for the cache the best /cache size is the minimum of 2MB which maximises the memory available for /data partition.

So IMO the best partition layout would be: 160MB /system, 2MB /cache, 294MB /data (or however much is left!).

TPTs giving this partition layout are available for Gen 1 and Gen 2 Blades from this site: http://amphoras.co.uk/index.php/downloads/blade-tpts

Hope this helps.

Guest khadu

@ Konsta t

Everyone knows that the gallery app available on the rom provides an option to edit pics but some how the pic gets destroyed by random colors , therefore making it useless

I recently found an app on play store that has the camera same as the stock one( with some extra features) and with the gallery same as well , with working edit mode.

I thought if u could include this app from the next update instead of regular stock app with picture editing bug.

https://play.google....om.marginz.snap

And because it's a paid app, u can find it for free here :-p

http://iapknew.com/2...-2-1-5-apk.html

NOTE: This is not my app, I am just giving a suggestion .Both of the links provided above are not related to me

Edited by khadu

Guest mio180

I believe if you move the mp3 you want to use to sdcard/media/audio/notifications and then reboot the phone it should then appear as an option in the ringtones menu.

I may be wrong though...

Thanks It worked! I felt that there is the solution somewhere... but found simply at sdcard/notifications ;)

Guest mio180

just go inside any music player go to song or audio file u want to set as ringtone, hold on the file for menu and set it as ringtone.

Oh thanks, I forgot everything! (I did it a year ago) Yes it (apollo) also does the trick! :)

Strange that ES File Explorer was able to do it with CM10 but even the built-in file expolrer cannot do now.

Guest robreid

Strange that ES File Explorer was able to do it with CM10 but even the built-in file expolrer cannot do now.

Yeah, I find that the CyanogenMod file explorer can't do a lot of stuff.

I might just be a bit blind but I can't even find the option to rename a file with it!

Guest mio180

Or go for th app FasterGPS! It will do all the things we had to do years ago. Just set Continent/Region(Country)> it will set up the RIGHT ntp server automatically.

I just tested gps right now (after a fresh install) and can catch thoose moons in 15 seconds. I am inside the house and not too clear outside too.

Guest mio180

Yeah, I find that the CyanogenMod file explorer can't do a lot of stuff.

I might just be a bit blind but I can't even find the option to rename a file with it!

Just checked it: Long press the file>two columns appearing>look at the second (right) one>third row=rename :P

Funny that "rename" is missing from the menu what is placed left bottom ...especially even if you tick the checkbox of the file.

Guest robreid

Just checked it: Long press the file>two columns appearing>look at the second (right) one>third row=rename :P

Funny that "rename" is missing from the menu what is placed left bottom ...especially even if you tick the checkbox of the file.

Ahh, many thanks :). I have been selecting the file and looking for the option all this time.

Guest dreis911

Benvindo. Welcome.

When you flashed, did you wipe cache and dalvik?

This last build works great with GPS while the last one did not.

Guest Rockas

@memedroid123

I see that you are also portuguese... can you tell me if your MMS are working fine?

I can't seem to make them work on Vodafone network.

Guest elrond_bs

I just tested gps right now (after a fresh install) and can catch thoose moons in 15 seconds. I am inside the house and not too clear outside too.

You can't test GPS inside. :D What you get is AGPS, not GPS, it locates you by network.

Guest peetu20

Hmm. Flash working on galaxy ace with 4.1 rom.

In this blade 4.1 and 4.2 no.

flash isnt supported offcially in jb roms, maybe there is some semiworking hack in xda

The other reason is that blade wont handle heavy sites, even flash in any site

Guest peetu20

HW decoding isn't working for me, it is on Eco CM9 (xvid, avi file). Am I missing something?

use mp4, if not workking, reboot, if it doesnt help, reflash

Guest memedroid123
HW decoding isn't working for me, it is on Eco CM9 (xvid, avi file). Am I missing something?

Use MxPlayer SW decoding

Guest elrond_bs

H/W decoding of xvid/divx will work only if the video is encoded with Simple profile (without B-frames), otherwise use software decoder. CM9 uses the same patch as CM10.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest foradocontexto

Thank you all for the responses. I will try to do a fresh instal and see if the problem will disappear, and them i post the result ;).