Photo

Blurred Screen After Flash ICS ROM (CM9 nor MIUI)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Ygreck

Ygreck

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
Can you make a photo?

Swaggzo

Swaggzo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Please my problem is quiet annoying. The phone freezes until i remove and reinsert its battery. I have to wipe data like 3x each day, in order to use the phone comfortably. Can i get any better useful solution here?
Or via my mail box [email protected]
Thanks!

Chingizzka

Chingizzka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Religion....Islam
  • Devices:LG OPTIMUS L3 e-400R

Can you make a photo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Kf3MRY2mg&feature=youtu.be
Well this i made video...for people who just wants to help with that problem...sorry for my english accent.

And this LG LOGO IT's not inverted . so it's 100 software problem!
http://Posted Image

Edited by Chingizzka, 19 January 2013 - 09:07 AM.

Posted Image

Ygreck

Ygreck

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
lol, i can't belive....

My device looks good! There must be two display typs

Chingizzka

Chingizzka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Religion....Islam
  • Devices:LG OPTIMUS L3 e-400R

lol, i can't belive....

My device looks good! There must be two display typs

Well thinked about that...actually they people said that it's a hardware problem! L3 now using new type of displays (100% cheap) cause i bought L3 for 92 dollars. (saw L3 for 61 $ on ebay) . And those new L3 are working with NEWER firmwares. it won't work with older , than it had on stock when you bought. if u had 10F,I STOCK ROM. Don't FLASH OLDER FIRMWARES like 10a,b,c ... won't work on your device! CYANOGENMOD9 for our device is made from v10C kernel or what else it is. So for new devices it won't work...(sad). Hope someone will make cool firmware for us...not from (10c like stock). That's all the information i got...all i've searched about our devices with that problem...If you will find something that will fix it...I am here on modaco(just watchin every thread bout our device)

Edited by Chingizzka, 19 January 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Posted Image

squee666

squee666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
for UK owners who want to flash back the stock firmware is 10K for this display issue.

rooted a phone today and flashed cm9 is perfectly smooth except this issue. Too bad its funny to see a custom rm smoother and less buggy than the stock version.

Had to revert was a bugger findig right firmware flashed 5 in kdz before corrc one worked.

Edited by squee666, 22 January 2013 - 01:26 AM.

defiancenl

defiancenl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I had the same issue, however, i was not able to return to stock rom because of none of the stock roms worked, they all resulted in a bootloop...
And i also forgot to make a rom backup, so i was screwed.

I went back to the store, and lucky for me, they agreed to exchange it, even more luck i got when i heard the clerk tell me there was no l3's left in stock, and the only one he had left was the one in the display.
Wich i instantly thought, this could be one with the older display, so i took it home......

So got home, backup the rom, installed cm9, low and behold, it was all ok now, so i got one with the older display, yeahhh :)

so im now cm9 on the l3 :D

Angelcho

Angelcho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
for everyonewho has issues with bootloop after flashing with kdz... just go into recovery, delete datavand dalvik cache and the phone should start. it worked for me

Swaggzo

Swaggzo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Actually it is a CM9 made by hecatae

thanks everyone.
a new rom solved the freezing problem

mklucc

mklucc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Lg L3

thanks everyone.
a new rom solved the freezing problem

and the blurred screen?

zozi

zozi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Kf3MRY2mg&feature=youtu.be
Well this i made video...for people who just wants to help with that problem...sorry for my english accent.

And this LG LOGO IT's not inverted . so it's 100 software problem!
http://Posted Image

i have the same problem here, maybe its a diferent dislplay or grafics drivers... i think its can be extracted, if anyone help to tell me how i can do :(

Swaggzo

Swaggzo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

and the blurred screen?

Had no blurred screen issue. All i did was install another nightly... And now i have no RESTARTING/FREEZING problemS..
Seriously, the ROM storage is very annoying. I have no app stored on it but it says LOW MEMORY. I just wonder why because all my apps are on SD.

Pralayy

Pralayy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3 e400
actuly u can solve blurred screen problem without flashing any fix blurred screen.zip...
on cm9 go to settings > performance > surface diethering > activate it... :D
well it can solve ur problem but add some sprincles (small dots) in menu windows and littel window that pops up..
I m waiting for that day when sone one create 1ghz.zip for stock rom without wifi issue.... :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users