Orange San Diego reduced to £99.99 - £12.12 TopCashBack

Guest hecatae

Guest hecatae

The Orange San Diego, the first device in the UK to launch with the Intel Medfield x86 chipset, is now reduced to £99.99 (+£10 topup). To sweeten the deal even further, TopCashBack are offering £12.12 cashback on Orange PAYG handsets under £139.99!

Although the San Diego is still waiting for third party SIM unlocks (note however that T-Mobile UK SIMs work out of the box), it does have a root solution, at this price point the handset is a fantastic buy if unlocking is not important to you!

To buy, head on over to TopCashBack first then click through to Orange to get your £12.12 cashback.

We have a bustling San Diego community at http://SanDiego.MoDaCo.com - come join in! :) Our review is also available, although this was written prior to the recent Ice Cream Sandwich update.

Click here to view the item

Guest the juggernaut

too bad i was waiting for root on this was going to get one as soon as root was achieved but i got inpatient and bought a samsung galaxy S2 this turned out to be very well timed

Guest BlueMoonRising

I am tempted, but does that mean they will not release Android 4.1, even though it is ready?

Jelly Bean 4.1 is nailed on for release, should be by the end of January at the most.

Guest unrandomsam

Is there a way to debrand these (ideally just by installing a firmware) ? (I know Orange won't update firmware no matter what look at what they did with the Blade they could have made it loads better with a minuscule amount of effort). Orange branding is one of the worst.

Guest hecatae

Is there a way to debrand these (ideally just by installing a firmware) ? (I know Orange won't update firmware no matter what look at what they did with the Blade they could have made it loads better with a minuscule amount of effort). Orange branding is one of the worst.

yes XOLO firmware available in the San Diego forum

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.