Ascend g300 and Sixaxis ERROR

Guest sapolini

Guest sapolini

Hi everyone. I have this problem: My ps3 controller doesn't connect to my u8815 using Sixaxis Compatibility Checker Y Sixaxis controller apps. Both of them says the next message:

Could not load HCI library

Error: Failed con configure bloetooth

The ps3 controller is the original one (dualshock3), and my g300 is running INFUSION B06 (ICS 4.04)

What is going on?

Thank you and sorry for my englsh! ;)

most stock rom's don't have the "bluetooth hid" profile, so this stuff wont work on any stock based rom for the g300

you will need to use cyanogenmod for stuff like that, witch has the hid profile

including it in a stock based rom would be extremely hard

Guest teetpoiss

I assume you're using the Sixaxis controller app from Play Store?

What tillaz wrote is correct - I haven't managed to get my Sixaxis to work on any version of Huawei's ICS (I think I tried B926, 934, 944 - none worked). Works fine on the new CM9 port, though

Also - Sixaxis worked on Huaweis Gingerbread roms

Guest sapolini

most stock rom's don't have the "bluetooth hid" profile, so this stuff wont work on any stock based rom for the g300

you will need to use cyanogenmod for stuff like that, witch has the hid profile

including it in a stock based rom would be extremely hard

I assume you're using the Sixaxis controller app from Play Store?

I am going to try it with CM10, the rom of DaZoZo, but I really like INFUSION. It is a pitty, because, apart from that, INFUSION is almost perfect. When I install CM10 i will tell you if I can manage.

What tillaz wrote is correct - I haven't managed to get my Sixaxis to work on any version of Huawei's ICS (I think I tried B926, 934, 944 - none worked). Works fine on the new CM9 port, though

Also - Sixaxis worked on Huaweis Gingerbread roms

Of course, I am tryaing with that apps, the sixaxis compatibility checker and sixaxis controller, both from playstore. There is not a hurry, but today I have a dualshock 3 at home, and I can test this. If it works, i would be one.

So, I try with CM10 and I tell you later.

Guest sapolini

With Cyanogenmod10 it works, but not perfect. It works on menus, and in some game as a "native controller" but I can't map the buttons, so it is like nothing for me, because i want it for NES and SNES emulators. I am going to try with cyanogen 9. BTW CM10 works... not really god. The notification bar works bad and some apps like whatsapp also.