Word from me:
I had nothing to do with the creation of this, neither am I a programmer.
I just put it here so anybody knows they exist.
Gashes his repack
- Is based on CM9 RC1
- Taken some files from AOKP Milestone 6
- Changed the driver on New Adreno libraries 04.01.01.00.036 V3
- Changes in build.prop and sysctl.conf
- Remove all drivers Acer and then delete files and wpdmtp.inf wpdmtp.pnf the folder C:/Windows/INF/.
- Reboot the computer.
- Now you can connect your phone.
- Stock notification was smooth, stable interface itself works.
- LGHome 3 no longer hangs, as it was in the original RC1.
- LED notifications: for it to work go to Settings-screen-display Events and here put checkbox on the property value and set to any, but different colors (except white) on the missed call and voice mail
- Screen rotation animation not smooth.
- Wifi sometimes needs a restart.
- Bluetooth needs restart after turning on.
- Panorama camera not working
- Camera sometimes freezes.
- If phone is constantly asking for pin code, simply press the cancel.
http://www.multiupload.nl/VZ6HZP8H59 (tnx to mitligin for upping this on multiupload)
After flashing install latest ics gapps http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip
Edited by Hansie00, 28 December 2012 - 05:25 PM.