[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest kharpi

can try, language and input and tick your default keyboard post-910238-135731559713_thumb.jpg

default keyboard is aosp , if i tap settings button near aosp, the new page is blank page, and close it automatically in 1 sec. i reflashed rom , but not work

Guest warimation

Got that issue when I tried to flash gapps that had syncing calendar in an earlier reply here... To fix it had to flash tablet like PA rom without gapps (earlier version I had) and then re-flash this one again with stripped gapps (original).. This worked for me. Cumpz

Guest kharpi

so, i reflashed the rom again without gapps, and it works, but i really dont know which gapps i need to use, cuz this tilal gapps needs particioned memory.

Guest plegdroid
heres the picture

try ticking selector notification. try to input some text and a keyboard should show in the status bar, drag down notification bar and tap input selection. see if that works :)

Guest mhstrijbos

My skate experiences some funny behaviour during calls. The calendar opens, or the sms app opens, but I don't know why. Also it randomly terminates calls. Any suggestions /solutions?

Guest warimation

Man I dont know.. Thats way off my compreention.. xD I just flashed those gapps that are next to CFX3 download link on the beggining of this post.. Sorry for bad english btw

Guest balambuc

Hi all,

Could some1 help me? I found this useful post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2018146 for enabling multi-user func. on Ny 4.2 phone. I succesfully managed to make those changes but when I rebuilt and "installed" the fw-res.apk my device got stuck on boot or it just didn't do the trick so could Ny1 make an apk or flashable zip that works? If necessary I can upload a copy of my decompiled&modded fw-res folder.

Guest plegdroid
Hi all,

Could some1 help me? I found this useful post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2018146 for enabling multi-user func. on Ny 4.2 phone. I succesfully managed to make those changes but when I rebuilt and "installed" the fw-res.apk my device got stuck on boot or it just didn't do the trick so could Ny1 make an apk or flashable zip that works? If necessary I can upload a copy of my decompiled&modded fw-res folder.

try turning the phone off, then boot from off, see if that gets you through the boot :)

Guest plegdroid
still no success :(

after recompile what files are you moving to the original apk? (arsc/res)

did you cut and paste from the git post or manually make the changes to the xml from cfx3?

Edited by plegdroid

Guest balambuc

all but AndroidMainfest.xml and resources.arsc

changed them manually but checked everything 2x and everything is good

Edited by balambuc

Guest balambuc

move the arsc over also, integers(config) is in values which is in resources (arsc ).

So I copy the res and the arsc file and I don't copy the Mainfest file?

Edit: Is it normal that my apk size has decreased by 3 Mibs?

Edited by balambuc

Guest plegdroid
90 minutes on the charger and the phone's battery went from 50% to 90%.Tilal, please, do something about this slow-charging problem..

it could be upstream, even aosp builds are suffering :)

Guest ChowChilla

Ive been using this rom without fault since it was released. Now, today i cant take calls because the all the caller can hear is static and i can hear myself through my phone. whats going on :(

Guest plegdroid
Ive been using this rom without fault since it was released. Now, today i cant take calls because the all the caller can hear is static and i can hear myself through my phone. whats going on :(

is this stock or modded phone apk?