[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Indiant

"A new update coming today ..."

Why you write that again, and after that no update. It is the second time. We're just waiting and hoping, and anothing happens.

I mean no update.

I understand that it is hard to develop, but just release it when it is done. Without any warning.

Respect.

Guest WiiSky70

"A new update coming today ..."

Why you write that again, and after that no update. It is the second time. We're just waiting and hoping, and anothing happens.

I mean no update.

I understand that it is hard to develop, but just release it when it is done. Without any warning.

Respect.

100 % agree with u. People put time and effort for nothing , developers should release their updated versions without any pre-warnings and that's it.

Guest WiiSky70

Wait Guys... If you look AndroidArmv6 github, can look that tilal is working for new release.

Tilal is very busy at this time.

He's basicaly merging KonstAT work , i can see that activity.

Guest Indiant

Pls. not misunderstood. I know he is working. And I respect him and his work!

But it' like you say to the child that he will get and update, he will wait for it, and he will disappointed, when he's not getting one.

Edited by Indiant

Guest tilal6991

Sorry guys - I wanted to release the build and all the sources were ready but the build server was broken.

I apologize. You're not going to get any ETAs from me in the future.

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Sorry guys - I wanted to release the build and all the sources were ready but the build server was broken.

@Tilal I've synced this repo yesterday and build it, tested it today and it is working fine so if you have commited all your changes (because i've seen you commiting some code) i can sync and build it again.

Guest tilal6991

There's still a couple more changes hopefully fixing both Bluetooth and WiFi tethering I still need to commit. I'm not sure when I'll mange to do that though.

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Hm. All these organisations are getting complicated now. So we have

androidarmv6

ParanoidZTE

PACZTE

CyanogenZTE.

Any more?

Edit: LegaCyMod

We need to get some uniformity amongst our sources.

+1

Guest Mohamed Atiea

There's still a couple more changes hopefully fixing both Bluetooth and WiFi tethering I still need to commit. I'm not sure when I'll mange to do that though.

OK sure if your build server still down just commit and i'll release the build.

Guest sasa_gm

I'm fine without that fixes for now. Maybe Mohamed could share yesterday's build?

I mean, it's better than no update. :)

Edited by sasa_gm

You've said that before :-p

Edited by De@n

Guest Skate Away

First, I'd like to think that there is a quiet majority (like me) who are grateful for your efforts.

Secondly, I can't believe people on here are intentionally that rude or ungrateful and I sincerely hope it's a translation issue.

Thirdly, ETAs - People, it's not Extra-Terrestrial Activity - It is however, ESTIMATED Time of Arrival. Please note the 'ESTIMATED'.

Finally, what's the hurry folks ?? Just be patient and wait.

:)

Guest WiiSky70

First, I'd like to think that there is a quiet majority (like me) who are grateful for your efforts.

Secondly, I can't believe people on here are intentionally that rude or ungrateful and I sincerely hope it's a translation issue.

Thirdly, ETAs - People, it's not Extra-Terrestrial Activity - It is however, ESTIMATED Time of Arrival. Please note the 'ESTIMATED'.

There's also great innovations coming from Ceco (@C3C0) go and check it out his latest release (RootBox)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest omegavesko

There's also great innovations coming from Ceco (@C3C0) go and check it out it's latest release (RootBox)

It's his, not its. Unless Ceco is secretly a robot. ;)

Guest Mohamed Atiea

Changelog:

18/02/2013:

So far what I've seen

-JB 4.2.2

-I think Project Butter is completed (VSYNC fix)

-Merged with latest CM

-ROM is compatible with PJ-int2ext thanks to C3C0

-Tilal tells you the rest ;)

ROM 18/02/2013: http://d-h.st/siy

GAPPs: Download from first post or use C3C0

I've just compiled and uploaded this ROM all credits goes to tilal6991

I second that.

Bottom line: top work at zero cost - what to complain?

In this great skate community we should be thankful to devs. I am :)

Peace.